Thread: The Hollow Part Three: Horizons (Mature)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    EXP: 10,855, Level: 4
    Level completed: 38%, EXP required for next level: 3,145
    Level completed: 38%,
    EXP required for next level: 3,145
    GP

Name
    Avis Tsakaka
    Race
    Kenku / Tengu
    Hair Color
    Black (feathers)
    Eye Color
    Black
    Build
    4'10 and 80 lb
    Job
    Steward of Sir Vitruvion Elssmith, nobleman of Beinost and human form-bound god

"What - what was that?" Thesus stuttered in a painful voice, "I saw ... I couldn't ... The things I saw!"

Before Avis could hear what sort of horrors the man had seen because of her Vitruvion was speaking. In a low, threatening voice that Avis personally knew very well.

"Pay me just what is owed. No double the cost, just what is owed and now. Then we will be away, and you will never see her again. If you refuse I will get her to do it again, and the money will rise to double. Then again, triple, again, quadruple, again-"

"Yes, no, I mean!" Thesus spluttered as he grasped for a key at his throat. Uneasily and messily he pulled it out, then pushed it into a top drawer at his desk. Whilst gasping, he pulled out a bag of money, his face littered with fear and horror, and shoved the bag over the table, where it came to rest with a fine chinking. "That is it. Just take the whole thing."

"Thank you," Vitruvion smiled genuinely for the first time. He leant and picked up the tail of rope that apparently he had dropped. "A pleasure doing business with you, Thesus Heysan."

The spectacled man scowled and waved a hand madly. "Get out, please," he moaned, clutching at his skull.

"Of course," Vitruvion gave a mocking bow. And he turned just as the servant from before was opening​ the door with a tray laden with tea.

"We won't be needing that anymore," Vitruvion beamed at him, tugging at the rope. Avis stood, grunting in a low, quiet tone. "Our business here is complete." And he dropped the bag of money happily into a large bag at his belt. Twisting back around he began to stalk off, Avis fast at his heels.

Once back outside, Avis' mind was going wild. What had she done then? What had Thesus meant when he said he had 'seen things' and just what had he seen? How had she managed to cause him to stop breathing? Was it the fear? The hatred he saw? Was it really that intense.

Vitruvion opened the door and pushed her inside. She unsteadily got in and as soon as she did Brer was moving, locking her feet in place once more. With a slight nod and a pause from Vitruvion the two men began asking how it had gone.

"Better than I could have hoped," Vitruvion replied, throwing Zulon the bag of money. "Now get out and ride in front. I want to fuck this girl on the way home."

As if my day couldn't get any weirder. Or worse. Avis laid her head on the back of the carriage wall, not watching as her two guards gazed at their master stunned, but then nodded. Brer only paused long enough to suggest something quietly, out of Avis hearing, and Vitruvion nodded. Brer turned back to her, gave an apologetic smile before producing two more padlocks from his pockets. Because apparently that was what the romance-loving half-giant did. Kept padlocks in his clothes. She siezed and stared as he leant forwards to either side of her. Pressing down to keep her in place with an arm he looped parts of the chains binding her body to the wall, into fixtures already there. Since this was Vitruvion's​ carriage it made sense for there to be such things.

She glared at him when she figured out what was going on. But he shrugged and stepped back, leaving her in that way where she could not now lean back from the wall. There was an inch perhaps of movement, but between that and her feet she was trapped, the only parts of her free being her legs and -

Just enough spread. It would be painful, but Vitruvion would get what he wanted. Brer stepped out, going around to the back to sit. Presumably because he was too large to sit at the front. By himself then, Vitruvion moved in, eyes bright. He closed and latched the door, moving to sit opposite Avis, who glared at him with all the unspeakable hate she could.

"You did well," he quietly said, as the carriage began to move. "Very well today. Your gift has grown, that much is clear. I look forwards to seeing what it becomes in the rest of your life. Because I will be there. From now on, I am determined that you are mine." He leant forwards, placing a hand on either thigh. A slow, creeping and lustful grin appeared on his face. "I have a lot of plans for you, Stare."
    Last edited by Stare; 06-22-17 at 04:07 AM.