Closed to Nightsangel
It was anarchy.

The room was a cacophony of sound and scents, ranging from bile and piss, to the blood itself. Two fought in the center in what was assumed to the death. Blood spattered the ground, and a pool of it was between the men, who continued to beat the crap out of each other. Cheers and jeers littered the air as two figures hid in a corner watching it all silently. Cries for blood screams for death, humanities worst traits were left exposed as one figure gave her a shirt, “Sorry, forgot how much blood they like to have.”

He remained silent before he leaned closer to his partner and whispered, “I could explain it, but it’s better for you to see it. This is my hell Sivienna. My daughter is being held hostage by these people, and if they get their way, this is what the world will become. Hedonism in the extreme, no inhibitions beyond not being able to force something on someone around you.”

Sivienna's lavender orbs were wide as she saw Seth's "hell" and gave him a hug as she whispered "Oh my god, you've been through a nightmare, Seth. I'm so sorry about your daughter, this" her face scrunched at the memory of painful time as she breathed, "is like when we lost our son, and there was nothing we could do..."

He closed his eyes before he said, “They were hoping to recruit me, they see me as some stupid saint in their circles. To die at my hands is to earn the Dark mother’s approval and be carried to her afterlife, fuck that is…”

The corner of the room was mildly quiet as he held a gauntlet-clad fist before him, it tightened and squeaked under the harsh treatment. The wrath engine was already rumbling, waiting to be turned on in full, and how he wanted to. He wished he could slaughter them all, to relieve some of his frustration at the situation. He remained quiet before a cultist came up, “Blessings of the Dark Mother upon you! Fresh meat is so hard to find, what brings you to our dark embrace?”

“Checking it out, my friend here has problems feeding properly, and I wanted to see if we could get her some blood,” He replied calmly. Another round of cheers rose up as the man kicked his opponent in the gut, the man tried to regain his breath before a fist flew into his nose, and a sickening snap filled the room. His head rocked back up before it was clasped in both hands.

The man clapped him warmly on the shoulder, “Not many would risk fucking a blood sucker. You, sir, are unique. Enjoy the show, and I’ll see about draining a corpse for her.”. A savage twist had ended the fight before he slapped a hand against Seth’s chest, “There we go, dinner is served. Hope you brought a napkin miss!” He moved down the aisles greeting other cultists with equal jovialness while Seth glowered a the scene of the man standing triumphant.

Seth shook his head slowly, “I’m shutting this down, so get a good look, because I’m about to bathe the walls in blood. I can’t stand watching this anymore...every ounce of my being wants to burn this place to the ground. The man that talked to us goes last; he seemed to know things, he might know where Samantha is.”