Zavine felt her heart skip a beat at the mention of another possible Ar’Tuel. She hadn’t heard the name uttered in such a long time, she knew previous owners had sought out others with little luck and Zavine was worried that many of her kind had met a similar fate.

Zavine clutched at the itchy blanket around her shoulders, holding it tighter around her exposed form.

Ar’Tuel? Red doesn’t sound like an Ar’Tuel name. How can she be sure?

“Are y-you sure… she is one?” Zavine asked, feeling skeptical, but at the same time hoping that Samantha was not wrong and that this ‘red’ person really was an Ar’Tuel.

“Red isn’t her name, it’s what her Master calls her,” Samantha replied as she moved the chair sitting in his backwards. Resting her arms on the back and her chin upon the cloth covered arms she met Zavine’s gaze, “She said she was a reincarnation, and she healed me just like you did in the ship's hull. I didn’t think anything of it at the time, but then the mark, she has one at the small of her back that’s kinda similar to yours. I don’t know much beyond that, I mean we only just met, I doubt we were gonna just give our deepest darkest secrets to each other.”

Her words made sense, Zavine knew many Ar’Tuel would reincarnate, she would herself if experiments didn’t force her being to become physical. There was so much information to take in. Why would Samantha want her heart to die? Zavine understood it was a metaphorical statement, but to say such a thing? Zavine rubbed her throat, it was slowly feeling better. Should she chance singing? Zavine often found that singing calmed her down, and those around her.

Zavine pushed herself up off the bed and sat down on the ground, resting her back against the chair Samantha sat on. Zavine took a few deep breaths before a soft tune began to fill the room. Starting slow and quiet, interrupted by the odd struggling cough her song rose in volume. A song passed down from the elders, a lullaby, and one of the only ways Zavine felt she could calm Samantha's turbulent heart.