They closed on the Demon, and he drew knives with a grin on his face. The first one was sidestepped, letting the crazed minion of Cassandra Remi stumble in his steps. The next one cause metal to ring out against metal when he parried the blow, pushing the man aside while the third one attempted a stab for his throat. Seth leaned back and let the blade pass by harmlessly never losing that grin, “This might be interesting…”

Another stab saw Seth reverse grip on his dagger and shove it between the bones in his forearm. The man screaming in pain as Ebony’s dark enchantments went to work magnifying the pain involved. Spite was drawn to replace ebony, and the injured man hunched forward trying desperately to grip the blade. He snickered at the attempt and looked to the other two, “Don’t got all night guys, make your move or fuck off…”

The both came, much to Seth’s delight. Each was coming from a different angle he gave them credit on trying to prevent their comrade’s problem. Seth leaned into one, his elbow sharply hitting jaw while his foe’s blade harmlessly slid against his vest. His eyes on the other he parried the blow and brought out a savage kick that winded his opponent. Turning back to face the man he elbowed he shrugged as he said, “Yeah, I know, cheap shot, only one I could afford…”

The man brought his blade around wildly and nearly caught Seth off guard who parried the attack over his head, “Whoa there buddy; I’m beginning to think you don’t like-” A wave of dizziness overwhelmed him as he stumbled a step. The man took the opportunity to try again, only to find a knife buried up to the hilt in his throat. He gurgled on the blood seeping from his body while Seth shook his head, no longer sure that dragging it out was as fun anymore. He felt a body collide with him as the third man tackled Seth.

They scrambled as Ivory careened across the floor once more. Seth growled as a gauntlet-clad hand rocketed out, slamming into the face of a man who began punching any part of Seth he could reach. Most of them were ineffective hits, but occasionally the cultist got a solid hit on the Demon who was slowly growing furious. His eyes were losing that spark of life as he grabbed the man by the throat. His fingers dug into the man’s skin as a guttural croak escaped the man. A lung popper was pulled from his belt and repeatedly stabbed the man as he vented his frustrations.

With one left fighting Sivienna, he hissed, “Chains…”

Quicksilver splashed about the thief, who brought his arm around in a practiced motion. The chains exploded into life chiming in the night’s air. The charging man felt them wrap around his neck before with a jerk, he was pulled off his feet. Hands clawed at the chain as he looked bored up at Sivienna, “I took care of my three...you get the runner. He’s getting away, I’m about to have a grand old time with my buddy here. See you when you get back…”