Quote Originally Posted by Funji
Ok, I don't play Vampires, but uhh. Why should you guys standardize a history? That would take a gouge out of the ideals this site was built on. That's like saying "You're a human, you come from here, then you went here" What kind of character development/History building is there in this. If a history is standardized, new vampires are going to submit

personality: blah blah blah

History: See Thread X

and they won't be able to create the fantasy character they TRULY want...ok, I'm done.

EDIT: Why is everyone getting so snappy? I see F*** this and F*** that flying around all because a few guys wanted their characters to remained unchanged (maybe they're women... no offense intended)
Quite the contrary. The Timeline represents history of humans, but do you see any humans refering to that thread? I don't. And personally I think that if your history is just based on someone else's thread that is already up then you don't have a character, you have a broad background for a race... which is what I posted.

In all truth the Timeline does say humans "come from here, and then went there". But it's very broad and doesn't have anything specific. The background for the vampires is the same thing. It does not specifically say that a single vampire on Althanas went on this single course. Even if it did the person doesn't have to play that vampire character... they can make their own.

In all truth I think that all I did was enlighten an give a depth to a history that was already present. The fact that people are reacting the way they are, as far as background origins, is somewhat rediculous since the origin of the vampires was posted far before I posted this...

As far as the cursing... it's a habit. The Army's really bad for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus the Virus
It's all quite easy to work with, and I like it. Every race needs this, seriously.
I agree fully.