The arrival of the boy was a little surprising, after all human children just do not interact with demons, but then again, humans will always surprise you in their actions and this one surprised her. The kid one unique ability all right, to summon toys from…somewhere. It was weird yet beneficial because he was able to do what she was not and start getting the Magim Beasts comfortable. Now that they were looking much better they could slowly lower the temperature getting them used to the colder climate up here bit by bit.

Of course, with the addition of the boy came a few problems. Storm and his giant ego of his got the better of him—of course if she were to be whipped in the back by a demon she’d probably do the same thing. Of course, now the human was finding himself being dragged away and the halfling’s first instinct was to stop them but it wasn’t her place. She was just another helper here, though they didn’t sneer at her like they did him because she wasn’t human she was not their leader and whatever fate befell Storm for his actions, there wasn’t really anything she could do about it.

Then again, who knows.

Sighing, Witch ignored the addition of the two children, Tobias and Kaza, Zieg’s son, and followed after Storm who was being dragged to one of the large tents set up throughout the encampment. She had a feeling that was only going to be a reprieve though, they were probably going to publicly beat him thinking that would bring him down though she knew that would only anger him further.

Once inside the tent, the demons continued to hold Storm down until Zaketh came in, the General leading this whole brigade. By the look on his face, the halfling could tell Zaketh wanted nothing more than to teach this human a lesson, but that wasn’t really going to help the situation. Somehow that would probably make it worse.

“I’m sure you’d like nothing more than to teach him a lesson right now…” The halfling began, not really sure what she was going to say since negotiating with demons was not something she did often. Hell, talking was not something she did often, “Truthfully, it was the demons fault for attacking him with a whip. You probably don’t want to hear that, but really, if some coward bastard attacked me from behind with a whip I’d rip his face off too.”

She didn’t know if that would even help the situation. But well, she had to try something, otherwise they might end up having a few more dead demons on their hands and that would not be good.

(Sorry, I didn’t really know what to do and I didn’t want to bunny your character.)