I don't see the merit in a player-run beastiary. If I had my own region, I'd certainly want to keep it consistent by controlling what monsters are in it. Fallien has a submission thread AND a beastiery. Submit some monsters.

If you wrote a Pagoda up and then left the mod team... Chances are we're not using your suggestion. Actually, Atzar and the rest of us are trying to come up with the best possible way to run the Pagoda, so it doesn't get deleted again due to its pure shittiness. Max is in charge of the ToW and evidently does not have much time to work on it. Not to mention we have tournaments to plan and try not to expose more than 1 new feature at a time. We run tournaments rather often, and I think we do quite a bit as it is with all the things going on here on Althanas... You can deal without the Pagoda and the ToW in favor of running tournaments, right? They'll be up eventually and you'll find something else to complain about

Not everybody supports HQ's, so discussions on it often cease after a time until someone brings it up again. Free EXP, gold and the like for being in a PG is something a lot of us gripe about, especially considering mods aren't given any kind of reward for their hard work ^_^ Seems contradictory to give it to someone just for being in a PG that has a HQ, right? Still, wars are completely up to PG leaders to organize and not us. We can't do, like, everything.

As for my suggestions... Re-evaluation of staff again. Perhaps re-evaluation of the way we do lots of things (without all too much structure). Matt's been doing a good job getting us to come up with a tourney schedule for the year, and that's just one of a few schedules I feel we should have. So I'm thankful for that.