After a slow start, I was happy to see this division produce the most action in the tournament. My apologies for the delay in posting this judgment (it's been completed for nearly five days now)! I also apologize for the absense of Atzar to stimulate the battle. All things considered though, I was very impressed that all of you took my advice from the previous rounds.

Twisted Infinitum

Continuity (7/15)
Setting (5/10)
Pacing (5/10)
Dialogue (4/10)
Action (4/15) After the first round, your powers seemed well within limit, but after viewing the topography power forthright, I believe it coupled with your character's other abilities gave you a distinctly unfair advantage, at least physically, in this battle. Even if you are approved with certain abilities, it is your responsibility to use them relative to other level 1 characters).
Persona (7/10) At first I lamented Calico, but now I think she's the best developed (and oddest) character in the tournament. Nice work.
Mechanics (7/10)
Technique (6/10) Work on your brevity. Many of your posts could have been condensed and still contained the same essential material.
Clarity (7/10)
Total (52/100)

RumpleGrumblePuss

Continuity (6/15)
Setting (5/10)
Pacing (5/10)
Dialogue (5/10) Your dialogue was the best of all.
Action (7/15)
Persona (5/10) The Manda's are hilarious, but I don't feel the heroes were developed enough.
Mechanics (6/10) Gisela was probably not the right venue for first person (due to the changing perspectives). You changed tenses a surprising amount of times while writing in first person.
Technique (6/10)
Clarity (6/10)
Total (51/100)

Amaril Torrun

Continuity (6/10) Since you did not participate in the first round (due to forfeits) I felt it would have been proper to re-introduce your army more)
Setting (5/10)
Pacing (6/10) While I believe that your opponents are stronger writers, it's important to realize that Althanas is part RPG. Your actions truly set the pace of this battle.
Dialogue (4/10)
Action (7/15) Great troop movement.
Persona (5/10)
Mechanics (6/10)
Technique (5/10)
Clarity (6/10)
Total (50/100)

Twisted Infinitum advances to the Finals. RumpleGrumplePuss advances to the 3rd place match.

Rewards:
RumpleGrumblePuss 300 GP
Amaril Torrun 300 GP
Twisted Infinitum 350 GP