Okay, I had an interesting little stitch I came up with that ties in with one of the missions for Salvar and have decided I want to take up the mission and recruit for it. as stated in the background/missions thread:

5) Under the monarchy's instruction, trains have departed from mountain strongholds on the Knife's Edge-Ettermire Railway, attempting to bring word of the events to Alerar. Intercept the trains in the mountains and destroy them and their passengers.

The Set Up:

My character is actually not going to be present in Salvar at the start of the quest, but rather in Ettermire, where I hope to shed some light on Alerar's side of things. During the course of the quest, I plan on either meeting up with the monarch's charges or possibly even sent out to investigate if they do not make the trip. While I plan to be quite active in this mission, it is a given by the nature of my role that I won't directly interact with the other participants for the first portion of the mission- don't let that dissuade you from taking up your own part in this, as I lan to anyways and eventually make it all come together.

Who I need:

Active players who want to take part in the stated mission. This means either:

The Convoy sent by the King: (Pref. 1-3 PCs)
Players to act as the men and women carrying the message to Alerar, and who would be defending the train while it makes it's way to Alerar to rezendevous with myself and the Alerarans.

The Church's Besiegers: (Indeterminate # of PCs)
Those loyal to the Etheral Sway who seek to stop word from reaching us and plan to attack the train.

Note that as a plot device, the train will be occupied and similarly attacked: if one side has no signed up participants, then it's given that NPCs would act out the role, so if no one signs up for the King's men, then the PC's would have to attack the train loaded with NPCs, likewise if there are no PCs doing attacking, NPCs will still find a way to try to sabatoge the trip to Alerar.

A lot of the action is going to be determined by the other participants: While I'm giving the unique viewpoint of an Aleraran on the situation, You'd be the ones showing what's actually happening in Salvar. Likewise, even my role won't be close-ended: reactions from the Alerar side can end up one way if the train repels opposition, and likewise I plan to show how they'd react if the train is stopped as well (so feel free to take this either way). Similarly, I'll be contacting the mods for an official response but it should be considered that this quest could also determine just how Alerar reacts to this situation as a whole.

Let me know if you're interested, or PM if you want further details on what I have in mind for this.