Nick got on his radio quickly and relayed the orders from Paulus, before he turned his attention to Camella. She was being antisocial, but he couldn't blame her. It was he who had stepped on her bullet wound, after all, which had to hurt like a bitch. It also didn't help anything that she was around people she didn't recognize.

"You know, right now you are lucky to be alive." Nick said, trying to break the ice with her for the third time. He couldn't think of much else to say at the time being, but he was pretty sure he didn't deserve the rude remarks she was giving him everytime he tried to speak to her before.

"Do you like making a fool out of yourself by stating the obvious, you jerk?"

"I told you before, my name is Nick and I never had any intention of hurting you. I can help your body heal it's own wounds, but you are going to have to trust that I mean you no harm, Miss... You know, I never got your name"

"My name is Camella, and trusting you would be a hell of a lot easier had you not stepped on me earlier."

Nick sighed, this conversation was going nowhere.

"Will you please let me treat your wounds?"

The girl named Camella hesitated a bit then nodded. Nick quickly and carefully treated her wounds and bandaged her up as best he could. He gave hersoome splints for her legs as well. This took all of ten minutes.

"Don't try to walk, by the way." Nick warned, "You will likely only injure yourself more."