Vagabond

Celes Sicarii

Name: Celes Sicarii
    Race: Spider/Human hybrid (experiment)
    Hair Color: Platinum blond
    Eye Color: Black
    Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 130 lbs.

Personality: Celes has a tendency to stay away from large crowds, opting for solitude wherever she can find it. She's very quiet and appears to be a very troubled soul, rarely speaking unless absolutely necessary (mostly due to her rudimentary knowledge of tradespeak--she has a hard time pronouncing what she does know, and her voice is cracked and raspy from disuse). Occasionally, she'll have an insatiable appetite to kill, during which she throws all caution to the win and will do anything necessary to spill the blood of her unfortunate victim. During these fits, her eyes will light up with joy and an insane grin will cross her face.

Appearance: Celes prefers to keep her platinum blond locks down--in the back, they reach down to the middle of her back, while in the front her bangs reach just below her eyes, obscuring the pitch black orbs from view. A plain blue cotton handkerchief is crudely tied behind her neck, obscuring her face from view. Underneath the cloth is a thin nose and beautiful set of lips which hide a set of teeth that are a bit sharper than they should be.

The woman has a pretty thin and attractive body, with curves in all the right places. Celes isn't afraid to show off her slightly grungy fashion sense: She wears a brown fitted leather bomber jacket over a black tank top, while a loose-fitting pair of stonewashed jeans with torn knees adorn her legs. A pair of black shoes cover her feet, beaten beyond any relevant and useful description. The open ends of two brown gloves can be seen jutting out of the front pockets of her jacket.

Skills:

Acidic saliva: Due to the arcane nature of her creation, Celes has developed an acidic saliva that burns on contact--the effects of which she is immune to. It's not powerful enough to cause permanent damage, but the area where the saliva touches will feel as if it has been lit on fire and will subside with time--a few minutes on average. The saliva itself is a light green in color.

Acid mist: If needed, Celes can produce an enormous amount of saliva, holding in her mouth until she spews it as a light green cloud that is as big as her head. The mist has a range of five feet; and while the area covered is greater, the acid itself is about two-thirds as strong.

Hand to hand: Celes is slighty above-average at close quarters combat. Her technique relies mostly on instinct and random movements, making her quite unpredictable in battle.

Her agility is also 1.3 times greater than the average human, and she is quite acrobatic.

Equipment:

"The boys"--Cuddles and Princess: Celes' battle gloves. Made from a thick leather, the gloves have thin steel plates on the back of the hands and each individual knuckle. The construction offers freedom of movement while providing a small amount of protection. Near the fingertips sit one inch long steel blades, which she can extend and retract at will.

History:

March 27, 1796

It seems that my experiments have finally bore fruit. After several failed attempts, I was finally able to combine bits and pieces of spider DNA with that of a young human female by using alchemy. We almost lost the subject, though--once it regained consciousness after the rituals, she went beserk. One of my assistants injured her while subduing her, nearly causing her neck to snap. Not one for taking risks, I had the assistant taken care of. His family will be notified, and I will offer to help pay for the young man's funeral--if they can ever find his body.

June 14, 1797

I'm rather surprised with how quickly Celes is maturing. She is showing signs of being able to control her murderous rages, despite their increasing frequency and intensity. I've lost many good helpers during those times, and had to move my operations to Dheathain, where I could be left to work in peace. I will begin researching at once a way to calm my creation down without having to knock the poor thing out.

July 7, 1797

Celes uttered her first word today--her own first name! I'm so proud of her!

February 23, 1798

I don't know how, but last week Celes managed to climb out of her chamber last week and ran away. I spent most of my waking moments scouring the countryside for any sign of her. Should anything that dangerous fall into someone else's hands... May the gods help us all. I did end up finding her in the barren forests near my little laboratory, feasting on the raw meat of a recently killed wolf. I was planning on scolding her, but she looked at me with such sorrowful eyes, as if she comprehended such emotions. It was rather cute. But alas, I had to teach her a lesson, so she spent two days in quarantine without food or drink.

May 16, 1800

My dear, sweet Celes has shown exceptional acrobatic and fighting prowess. Three times a week, we go out hunting. The way she attacks an unsuspecting creature; it's almost artistic. The gloves I recently gave her as a birthday present have come in handy as well. It's cute how she named the gloves as if they were pets. They quickly became like second nature for her. I've tried to teach her to clean any excess blood and tissue off the steel blades, but have ended up doing that myself most of the time. Celes has also learned a small amount of Tradespeak, and can communicate on a basic level.

But that smile that she wears whenever she kills something... I'm quite worried about that.

Some men have also seen me lately about "borrowing" my precious Celes for their own nefarious needs. They offer me lots of money and other incentives, but I won't let them. I could never allow them to abuse my wonderful creation like she was a common mercenary!

August 14, 1801

Celes has escaped again! I've searched frantically, but the only information I've dug up was that she jumped onto a ferry that was heading for Corone. There's no chance in hell that I'll find her there... But I mustn't lose hope.
    Last edited by Killing Smile; 01-25-08 at 10:46 PM.

ברוך אתה אדוני אלוהינו
    EXP: 9,299, Level: 4
    Level completed: 6%, EXP required for next level: 4,701
    Level completed: 6%,
    EXP required for next level: 4,701
    GP

Name
    Alma Waterstone
    Race
    Human (Q'Doshi Sinai)
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Russet
    Build
    5'4" / 129 lb.
    Job
    Witch

View Profile
    Spiderman, Spiderman,
    Does whatever a spider can.
    Spins a web, any size,
    Catches thieves just like flies.
    Look out! Here comes the Spiderman.

Welcome to Althanas! By the powers vested in my by the administrators, you are hereby approved.

Now, hurry up and level so you can get web-slingin' powers.
    Current Threads
    Clean and Clear (Solo)

Recently Finished Threads
    Through Forge and Flame (Solo, 77)
    The Rubric: Remeberin Garthabel (1)
    The Memory Man (Closed to Ataraxis, Twylith, and Chucklecut, 68)
    The Fated Embrace (Closed to Vortimo, NSFW, 51)