Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You think you've got problems... (Closed to Elijah_Morendale)

GP

Name
    Delta Retla/ Venus Dimone
    Race
    both are elven
    Hair Color
    blue and black, respectively
    Eye Color
    Green and silver, respectively
    Build
    5'1"/ 170 LBS and 5'9"/172 LBS, respectively
    Job
    Both are Adventurers

Delta tried to think back. Did Elijah hurt her? Not that she could remember, but then again, she couldn't remember anything after she had fallen down the stairs. She checked herself over for wounds quickly. she had a few, but none that appeared to be slash marks.

"As far as I can tell, you didn't scratch me up, but I do seem to have done a number on myself. Mind explaining to me why your weapon is drawn and pointed my direction?" She said, bringing herself to her feet.
    I would really like an Avatar for this username, but I can't find anything that would fit. Please PM me if you find something you think would fit. thank you.
    -------------------
    2 women, each with a body and soul of thier own. Shame that they cannot exist on the planet at the same time.

Check out all my usernames: Edward Judorne, 2-in-1, Camella, Shell, Mellissa, Crystal Suncrest, Jack Lancer, and Mink

GP

Name
    Elijah Morendale
    Race
    Mouse
    Hair Color
    Rust, with a lighter belly
    Eye Color
    Black
    Build
    4.7" on feet/8.3" end to end, 1.1 oz.
    Job
    Arcane Archer, the Black Talon Corps.

I looked down at the floor where the ice katana sat, tainted with blood, then back at Delta in wide-eyed confusion while she stood up. My words fumbled as I replied. "Okay, uh, when you fell down the stairs, there was this bright flash of light, and it was like another person took your place."

I briefly looked at the bloodstain on the floor, averting the elf's piercing gaze. "The woman had black hair, and didn't seemed terribly pleased to be lying on the floor in a puddle of your blood. She drew her sword out and said some shit, and I crafted a dagger made of ice in defense." A brief pause filled the staircase. "At least, I remember it being a dagger, and not the katana at our feet. And I sure as hell don't remember attacking you..."

...But I had a damn good idea who did. Nadia sat on one of the steps, hunched over and watching Delta like a hawk, pining for the moment where she would try and kill the poor elf.

However, as much as I would've loved to solve this little mystery, it was time to change the subject. "But let's forget about all this and go grab something to eat. I'll pay now. It's the least I can do to apologize for this little mess."
    Rar.

GP

Name
    Delta Retla/ Venus Dimone
    Race
    both are elven
    Hair Color
    blue and black, respectively
    Eye Color
    Green and silver, respectively
    Build
    5'1"/ 170 LBS and 5'9"/172 LBS, respectively
    Job
    Both are Adventurers

Delta looked at Elijah confusedly, trying to take this all in stride. The person he had described sounded all too familiar, almost as if she should know the person. She thought back trying to remember where in her past she had seen someone with that description before.

"Venus?" She wondered aloud. After realizing that she had spoken, she figured she needed to explain.

"A long time ago, I had an adventuring buddy named Venus Dimone. If I didn't know better, I'd say you were describing her, but that is impossible. She died on this one mission we had together while protecting me. We were sent to take down a powerful wizard, and mid-fight he decided to cast a huge spell to take the both of us out. I jumped between the spell and Venus, in an attempt to save her, but Venus ended up protecting me with her anti-magic shield. Thing is, do to the strength of the wizard's spell, keeping that shield up must have drained not only all her mana, but her lifeforce as well. I'm lucky to have lived through that experience myself. I still got knocked unconcious, but the odd thing is when I awoke I was in a totally different part of the world. Ever since then, I've felt the effect of that battle, because I still lose conciousness and find myself in another part of the world every once in a while."

Delta wanted to question whether Elijah was sure that she had transformed into another person, but the next words to come out of her mouthseemed a lot more important at the time.

"I'm getting Extremely hungry. Where you want to go to eat?"
    I would really like an Avatar for this username, but I can't find anything that would fit. Please PM me if you find something you think would fit. thank you.
    -------------------
    2 women, each with a body and soul of thier own. Shame that they cannot exist on the planet at the same time.

Check out all my usernames: Edward Judorne, 2-in-1, Camella, Shell, Mellissa, Crystal Suncrest, Jack Lancer, and Mink

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12