Hair Color
    Red
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    5'10'' / 170 lbs
    Job
    Adventurer, Explorer

He was surprised that she knew exactly where to find everything that she had written on his list. Perhaps he had underestimated the fae in his initial decision about her. Appearance was not always a window into the personality or intellect of a person; Travis would have to remember that in the future.

"Thank you very much," he said graciously. "I appreciate your expertise; that's all I need for today. I suppose I shall return if I ever find all of these things." With a polite bow to the woman, he turned about and left the shop for whatever adventures awaited him in Dheathain.
    Chan ann leis a’chiad bhuille thuiteas a’chraobh.

My Threads

Travis Kiltias (2) (1) (0)

Other characters: Drizaghar Maena'triel, Brammas Ghistre, and Bhakti'mat Zu'ura

GP

Name
    Lasair Anubail
    Race
    Fae
    Hair Color
    Red with golden streaks
    Eye Color
    Gold
    Build
    4'9 / 98 lbs
    Job
    Synthesis Shop Owner

Lasair waved to the young human as she watched him leave her shop. She hoped he would return with all of the ingredients, there were so many after all that came in to get a list and then never returned. Whether or not they couldn’t find it all, or something worse had happened to them she didn’t know. She just hoped that nothing bad would befall him. He was such a nice human.

Both participants receives 100 experience.
    The Fantasy Level One

"Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed."
    -G.K. Chesterton

"Wisdom begins in wonder."
    -Socrates

Plushie Most Wanted List:

- Findelfin ap Fingolfin
    - Dan Lagh'ratham
    - Storm Veritas
    - Letho Ravenheart
    - Damon Kaosi
    - Seth Dahlios

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12