I asked Ashiakin if I should post in this, but he never got back to me. Normally Shyam would do this stuff, but he's gone and I certainly don't trust any of the other dumbasses I quested with to get this right.

MQ: Arms of Gold

Summary: This was Godhand, Djakara, and another couple of non-entities getting together to run some guns from Alerar to Salvar. We had to cut through some hostile territory and ended up getting attack by a whole stronghold of Church monkeys. I don't know what the proper word for them is. But they were in the middle of getting attacked by the folks still loyal to the throne. All in all, the battle involved about four hundred people. Jame killed that Church's head, Godhand murdered the Goddess' champion, and the rest of the troops mopped up the generals. All in all, the battle was won by the caravan instead of Salvar's troops. This fact is what later compels Djakara to reveal to Alerar's king that the country of Salvar is ailing, the war is more or less winding down and that the time is right for an invasion. This, in turn, is what sparks the second chapter of the FQ. For Salvar's side, anyway.