"The merchants walkway,I have seen this place in a dream."he thought to him self,then he asked "But why this place,why bring me here?"

as this young man walk up the merchants walkway,he looks around to find a parade of ppl looking and buying exotic items and spices.
Everything from tunics,quilts,and weapons.
To spices and encence of of all smells and taste........He stops to look at some knives,bades that look like they were made by the hands of an elf.....
Great markings on the blades of these daggers told of stories from long ago.

In the cornor of his eye,he sees a an atractive young lady,looking at some spices that were grown right here in Fallien,and some linens hand crafted by the elves.
Along the walkway are venders with small animals and grians used for making bread,and merchtants selling a vas selection of of meat cut to perfection.

As he looks he says to himself....."What a place,never have I seen so many merchtants gathered togther in place."

He walks around with his hand placed on the butt of his sword,and all his weapons visable.he walks with his hood up making sure that no one sees his face,atleast for the moment........

Again he see that beautiful young lady he saw before,He walks past her.just to glance.But does not speak.
He stops to look at some finely cut meat taht is laid on a table.turning his head and galncing back at her.