any
    Eye Color
    any
    Build
    depends on the substance most recently assimilated
    Job
    Warmech

The Balderk Brothers Dwaven Smithy

A Clear beautiful day on the island of Scara Brae In an almost hidden cave on the cliffs, the strangest of gateways opened up. It was many colors, and swirled. Looking at it, it seemed like an impossibly long tunnel to a place that was not on Althanas.

"FREEZE!" Yelled a voice. A man in a lab coat jumped out carrying a great big tube mage of glass, containing what looked like a clear liquid. The portal began to close and as it did, a burst of energy killed the man in the lab coat.

"Esmerelda, Wake up, my duaghter" The man said, as he fell, and as he died, he whispered "I love you"

The tube mean while, glowed slightly, and what looked like a liquid, became what looked like a young woman wearing nothing. She was sleeping still, and as the tide came in it picked up and carried the tube out of the cave where it dashed to pieces on a coral reef. Unprepared for real water, Esmerelda quickly awoke and changed to aquatic mode as energy rippled through her Swarm, which protected her software files. Unfortunatly, the damage had already been done, and most of her files were corrpted. Her self-preservation software kicked in, and she made for shore, and washed up on land. Water leaked out of her sides as the swarm loosened just enough to let the water out.

Esmerelda scanned her command files, waiting for someone to give her an order. A leaflet advertising a Metalworkers shop in the Scara Brae Bazaar flew out of a careless travelers hands, and ended up in her face.

"Come to the Balderk Brothers Dwaven Smithy and see why we're the best in all of Scara Brae!" It read.

Esmerelda looked at the leaflet like it was an order, and so began walking, having no idea where Scara Brae actually was.

In the distance her eyes caught sight of a group of women. Knowing that she was currently emulating the female sex, being unable to emulate males due to the corruption of those files. She saw they were dressed in leather, and emulated their style. a Cloud boiled above her skin, as billions of Nanites left the protective inside of her body, and weaved themselves together into Leather Armor. No one could tell she was not actually human. She looked exactly like an Amazon wearing Leather Armor. It felt, and protected like Leather Armor.

"Scara Brae?" Esmerelda asked. Her voice sounded robotic and echoed itself. The real amazons looked at her strangly as they pointed down the path behind them.

Esmerelda thanked them and walked on, damaged by water and electricty generated by her own Nanites. She needed Steel and Gold to repair herself.

One of the Amazons caught up to her and stopped her.
    "Here, you seem to need a good healer. Here's Two-hundred Gold, use it to catch a ride to the Temple in Scara Brae, they can help you, they can heal you." One of the nice Amazons said. Before Esmerelda could do anything she felt a small purse of two hundred gold pressed into her hand, and the Amazons took off out of site.

She was wounded, and in need of repair. She had trouble keeping her shape, and parts of her kept dissolving into liquid. Not even her hair remained a solid color, and shifted color, eventually fading to steel grey, following a trend the rest of her body was showing.

Stumbling along the road, barely keeping herself in one general area, Esmerelda looked at the signs. She found she could understand them, they being so similar to the languages she was programmed with, that is, a number of computer languages, and two varients of what was known as Universal. She scanned her files on diffrent societies, and discovered files on a little known world called Althanas, this world that she was on. Before he died, Her Programmer, her Father must have made them her dominant common information files.

That was how she recognised The Balderk Brothers Dwarven Smithy when she came to it. Yes, a blacksmith, a worker of metal, surely he would sell her some steel. She did not know what the name of either Balderk Brother was, but she surmised the Dwarf with the long neatly kept beard behind the counter was a Balderk Brother. She heard the sounds of metal being worked in the back, presumably by the other Balderk Brother. Indeed the front where she was, must be where they sold their wares. She could tell they were fine wares, dwarves were not known for poor craftsmanship.

She walked up to the counter, almost completly dissolving in the process. She hoped The Dwarf wasn't too afraid of the unknown thing before him.

"I-I am, da-dia-Disabled, injured, broken. I am, I need Steel to heal, to become whole. Please, begging, pleading, wise master of metals, give poor Esmerelda some fresh steel to heal." Esmerelda begged. Her voice sounded distorted, and echoed several times, not do to the acoustics in the room, but in her own mouth, almost sounding hollow. Her voice wasn't working right, causing her to stutter.

She took out the purse, and put all but fifty gold on the counter.

"No weapons, pure unworked steel." Esmerelda said.

Then, of all things, she ate the fifty remaining gold.

One single thought futtered through her processor. Something someone had said once.
    "Any suffeciently advanced technology will appear to the uninitiated, as being no diffrent than Magic."

Perhaps she could pretend to be a weird sort of magic user.
    Out of Character:
    I'm starting this literally from the moment she arrived as according to her history, broken and damaged. The steel she will eat like the gold, break down, and process into new Nanites, becoming whole and complete once more, thus becoming operational, at a basic level. Though, the trick of seeing someone eat metal, is sure to draw a crowd, if he were to offer her free steel and some gold in exchange for a few shows that day, and the next, as a sort of publicity stunt, she would accept. I mention this, because she won't think of it on her own, but it would help her, and think of the business the two could draw in Icly. Wouldn't you pay to see someone actually eat a block of steel?

Do you know my name?
    EXP: 38,033, Level: 7
    Level completed: 34%, EXP required for next level: 5,967
    Level completed: 34%,
    EXP required for next level: 5,967
    GP

Name
    Jame Whitizard-Kaosi
    Race
    Half Dragon
    Hair Color
    Silver
    Eye Color
    Red
    Build
    6'5" medium build
    Job
    Knight

Ghav Balderk didn't know what to say. He had seen some very strange things in the past, but he had never seen someone that ate metal. Why the woman wanted to eat the gold in front of him was something that he couldn't understand, but by looking at her, Ghav could tell that she wasn't exactly normal.

With a nervous jitter, Ghav called over to one of his assistants and returned with 15 lbs of steel. "This should just about cover what you're asking for," he said, somewhat uneasily.

A man who had been looking at lances had squealed and run out of the shop, so Ghav just wanted to get the strange metal eating girl in and out of the store.

GP

Name
    Esmerelda
    Race
    Warmech
    Hair Color
    any
    Eye Color
    any
    Build
    depends on the substance most recently assimilated
    Job
    Warmech

Esmerelda squealed, not in delight mind you, but because her verbal skills just failed. She picked up the metal easily, and even in her grip it seemed somewhat smaller than it was previously. She lurched out of the shop, down an alleyway eating her steel, and collapsed into an empty corner at the end. There she finished eating it, and as she was mostly transparent now, one could see it inside her, sparks were flying all about, and energy was shooting through out her body. Gold and silver seemed to be combined in this energy, and to the naked eye, was disappearing. In truth, she was disassembling the raw materials, and reassembling them into new Nanites, programming them for their various tasks.

Several days passed after consuming the metal, during which time she slunk into a chink in the wall in her dissolved metallic goo state, and hid inside it while she healed.

Finally, satisfied that she was whole, at least as whole as she could be, she slunk out, and resumed her physical form. She wasn't perfect, but she could put up a reasonable facade of normalcy.

She decided she wanted blond hair now, long, and with a silky shimmer, and big beautiful blue eyes. She once more emulated wearing leather armor, and shortened the length of the skirt to conserve on nanites. She was skinny, but muscled, being fat took too many nanites. She also made sure she was well porportioned in all the right areas.

She walked out of the alleyway in a programmed, yet still hypnotic fashion.

She stopped in the smithy again, and went to the counter.
    "Thank you for your kindness, if you had not helped me a few days ago, I would have ceased to function. I will always remember your kindness, and eventually, I will return it." she said. He voice sounded as smooth as velvet. she turned and walked out, knowing full well he might not realise she was the failing abomination that lurched into his shop a few days previously, scaring away a customer, the one who had eaten gold infront of his eyes.
    Also known as: Xos, Valanthe, Aiko, Destrudo, Irene, Rahegalhoff, Ailnea and Nightstalker.

Do you know my name?
    EXP: 38,033, Level: 7
    Level completed: 34%, EXP required for next level: 5,967
    Level completed: 34%,
    EXP required for next level: 5,967
    GP

Name
    Jame Whitizard-Kaosi
    Race
    Half Dragon
    Hair Color
    Silver
    Eye Color
    Red
    Build
    6'5" medium build
    Job
    Knight

Ghav Balderk had been serving the same man who had run away from Esmerelda only a few days ago.

"Uh... my pleasure," he said, wondering how it could have been that he hadn't remembered this woman. He could have thought of a few ways where he might have wanted her to repay his kindness, whatever it was, but they were inapproriate to mention in mixed company.

However, before Ghav could manage a syllable, the woman left just as mysteriously as she entered.

(Esmerelda loses 200 GP, and is fixed. She also gains 100 EXP)