Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Pink
    Build
    6' // 138
    Job
    Poet

I think it has merit. It'd probably be better if the thread was just us spending a few days formulating a plan to escape and then doing so, rather than meeting up afterwards. I don't want it to be rushed though. THe first post shouldn't be " So, how you wanna get outta here? " Na mean?

Dark Red = The words of The Writing Writer

" Some men aren't looking for anything logical. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn. "

Win/Loss Record: 2-1-0

Voted Craziest Character 2008

Voted Most Unique Character Concept 2008

~ Dementis Poeta

GP

Name
    Vincent Winterscar
    Race
    Half-dead.
    Hair Color
    White.
    Eye Color
    Glowing white/blue.
    Build
    7', 300 lbs.
    Job
    Demon slayer, bounty hunter, and murderer.

I was thinking the same thing. Do you want a set group of NPC's as fellow "jailmates" or are we just going to make up some on the go?
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Keyes
    Go to a pawn shop and buy a piece of someones failed life.
    Nothing says I love you like the shattered remnants of someone else's relationship.

GP

Name
    Jacob Zachary Buhrkheardt
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Pink
    Build
    6' // 138
    Job
    Poet

Jacob's not one for socializing with anyone he doesn't have to. So up to you I guess.

" Some men aren't looking for anything logical. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn. "

~ Dementis Poeta

GP

Name
    Vincent Winterscar
    Race
    Half-dead.
    Hair Color
    White.
    Eye Color
    Glowing white/blue.
    Build
    7', 300 lbs.
    Job

Alright. There's going to be five of us total in one "cage". There will be you and I, and three NPC's.

-Another young man around the age of 19 or so with a brash attitude and thin frame. His story is he was captured while begging for money from the traders, they hope to fatten him up and bulk him up so he can do some heavy labor.

-An older woman, around in her forties or so, who's slightly crazy and claims she can see spirits and they tell her what to do. She has a serene attitude on life and often meditates. She's scared shitless, however, of Vincent for some unknown reason. She won't tell why the slavers captured her, but its obvious from the bruises on her skin.

-An even older man who is obviously a wizard, but can't seem to even do card tricks these days. Ages is around 60's or so. Of the entire group, he seems to be the only one who understands completely what Jacob says, and often speaks riddles himself.

Sound good?
    Nothing says I love you like the shattered remnants of someone else's relationship.

GP

Name
    Jacob Zachary Buhrkheardt
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Pink
    Build
    6' // 138
    Job
    Poet

I like. Let's outline the plot.

~ Dementis Poeta

GP

Name
    Vincent Winterscar
    Race
    Half-dead.
    Hair Color
    White.
    Eye Color
    Glowing white/blue.
    Build
    7', 300 lbs.
    Job

Right. Well, how its going to start off with, at least for my character, is that he's gone far out of Radasanth because he needs to think a little bit, trying to figure out what the two voices in his head are and stuff like that. So, he goes hunting, wanting to spend a few nights in the wilderness. Of course, he tries to get some rest one of the nights, and thats when he is captured, waking up before they get to him but knocked unconscious. When he comes to, he's in the cage with Jacob and the others, and he's missing his serrated sword and traveling sack (the only things he carried with him).
    What about your character?

EDIT: I read over the way you described your character to the other girl in her recruitment thread. You may have to kill the boy as his brashness could lead to the destruction of our plan, or my character would, but what should Vincent do/say to convince Jacob that he's "intriguing"?
    Last edited by Winterhair; 06-29-08 at 01:07 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123