Thread: Ronthr Sorial

Ronthr Sorial

Ronthr Sorial

Race:Human
    Hair Color: Dark Brown
    Eye Color: Blue
    Height:6’2
    Weight: 182 lbs

*Personality: Tends to be quite, Hates groups. Is friendly only to those he deems worthy. Hates change, alone most of the time except for when he needs help.

Appearance: Respectable height and weight, built lean and tough, Pale skin, a rare Brown colored emo hair.

History: Son to that of a Dictator Father, whom he never knew, do to the fact that his Kingdom was over run by a Vampire Warrior lord soon after Birth, his Mother was killed in the attack and for some reason the Vampire Lord showed Compassion and let the child live normal life. He was trained in the art’s of evasion, deception , magic, and war craft. When he turned sixteen he was Presented with a royal vampire Darkirume {Vampire Black Ops}
    Dual edged sword. At this time he was to be turned into part of his Vampire Family. But for reasons unknown the Venom had no effect and his humanity stayed intact. They tried several attempts at this but to no gain. He was then sent before the Vampire senate to be dealt with. They decided that he was a weak link in their community, he was banished from Tul-Jamarie for life.

Weapons:

Darkirume Long Sword.{Iron}
    Given to him at sixteen, he has had Plenty of time to become accustom to the blade, The Sword has a single red stripe running down the middle of the weapon. needed for both Covert battle, and all out warfare the blade is just the right Weight and balance. Average

Long Bow. Acquired recently from one of his Projects, he has not had very long to attain a higher standard of this skill therefore it is a Lower then he should like.Below Average.

Two Serrated Daggers.{iron}
    around 7 inch's long, he bought it soon after he realized that he would need something smaller on occasions . Above Average

Armour: Dragon Scale Light.
    Not very good for warfare, made to repel arrows.

Skill/Abilities:

Thievery, and assassin is above average,Magic; Mind Control,can Place Suggestive Thoughts in a mind from up to twenty-five feet. Flame, can cause small flames to appear with in 15 feet. and Immunity to Vampires Venom.

Im open to Opinions and any changes you have in mind?
    Last edited by Ronthr Sorial; 09-23-08 at 05:51 PM.

Memento Mori
    EXP: 53,567, Level: 9
    Level completed: 96%, EXP required for next level: 433
    Level completed: 96%,
    EXP required for next level: 433
    GP

Name
    Witchblade
    Race
    Unknown
    Hair Color
    Black, like her soul
    Eye Color
    Crimson
    Build
    5'9 / 130lbs
    Job
    Murderer

Well, Opinions and changes...

You might want to give him some weapons/armour, including possibly the sword you mentioned in his history. On top of that he has no skills or abilities. I suggest you take a look at some other people's profiles to get a good idea for this if you are unsure of how to go about it. Also remember that when adding skills and abilities, you are only level 0 so you're not going to be a master of anything.

When you're finished editing the profile, post here again saying 'edited' and I'll take a look at it.
    Do you ever Feel like a Monster?

Do you dare to read The Diary of the Dead

Have you seen my Hollow Daydreams
    Or listened to this Serenade of Haunting Voices
    Pray for The Heart I Once Had
    Then grant A Rose For The Dead'

Memento Mori
    EXP: 53,567, Level: 9
    Level completed: 96%, EXP required for next level: 433
    Level completed: 96%,
    EXP required for next level: 433
    GP

Name
    Witchblade
    Race
    Unknown
    Hair Color
    Black, like her soul
    Eye Color
    Crimson
    Build
    5'9 / 130lbs
    Job
    Murderer

Don't think of it as tries, it's obvious you're kind of new to this so you're going to need some help. ^^

Your weapons are fine, actually you did well to describe them. But your abilities are too unorganized. Let's make it look prettier. Also, between thievery and assassin only one may be above average while the other may be average or below average.

Thievery - over the years, Ronthr has grown adapt at stealing smaller sized items off of people in the streets as well as on the man stalls in the market places... etc.

Assassin - okay... I have no idea what a skill called 'assassin' entails and I have a ninja character. I don't know if you were looking for Ninjitus, but put a description of it.

Magic

Mind Control - can place suggestive thoughts in the minds of those who are weak willed. This has a higher chance of success with those who are weak willed, but very low chance of those who have a strong will. Anyone with their own psychic powers will most likely easily ignore this.

Flame - Can cause a sphere or fire to appear within the palm o his hand, which he can then hurl towards his enemies or use as a light source.

Vampire Venom - he can't be immune to this, be he can have a slight resistence.

That's a little more guidance than a normally give... ^^; But there are your suggestions, please don't copy and paste exactly what I wrote. But make the chance and I'll look at your profile again.
    Last edited by Witchblade; 09-24-08 at 09:20 AM.
    Do you ever Feel like a Monster?

Do you dare to read The Diary of the Dead

Have you seen my Hollow Daydreams
    Or listened to this Serenade of Haunting Voices
    Pray for The Heart I Once Had
    Then grant A Rose For The Dead'