Thread: Tyrena in Trouble. (Closed to Zerowrath)

Tyrena in Trouble. (Closed to Zerowrath)

Satin lay down underneath a tree, smiling to herself. If she was right, today would mark her first step towards becoming normal. She wanted to be accepted in towns instead of feared in them. She wanted things to be back to normal. She wanted the demon that was in her to be out, she wanted her soul to be whole again, she wanted to live the life of ease she once knew. She had a plan that woul at least let her fit back in with society. All she felt she needed to do was to provide animal pelts. It seemed simple enough to her. Even if it wasn't that simple, it seemed to her that the only monsters that were accepted in the town were those running shops. Keep in mind, though, that this was only the truth as she saw it, not how it actually was.

After a bit more laying back against the tree, Satin got up.
    "Come here, Tyrena. It's about time we headed out." Satin said grabbing up her weapon, and heading towards the forest.

Tyrena looked at her strangely, then smiled.

"Wace ya" she replied before running off ahead. Satin Quickly ran after her, but had a hard time keeping up.

"Hey! Wait up!" Satin yelled after the tigress, who in reply just turned her head and stuck out her tongue.

Satin continued to chase Tyrena down, into the woods, but the young Tigress wouldn't stop as she climbed up onto the tree branches and began bounding from one to another. Deeper and deeper into the woods Satin followed, as Tyrena zigzagged her way through the treetops. Eventually, Tyrena missed her jump and landed right on top of a bear cub.

A soon as Satin caught up to the Tigress, she saw the father of the bear cub attempting to catch Tyrena. Tyrena ran beneath Satin's legs, letting her deal with the rampaging beast.

The bear got up on it's hind legs and attempted to slash straight through Satin's skin, and Satin, though dodging the brunt of the blow was still left with a decent sized gash on her chest, but the bear had it worse, for in her panic, Satin had managed to draw her Ranseur and thrust it down the creature's throat.

"It's ok, you brat. The bear is dead. you can come out now." Satin said, but there was no answer.

"Tyrena?" Satin turned around and began to look for the girl. She was long gone. When she ran through Satin's legs, Tyrena didn't stop running. She didn't want to stick around if the bear had managed to get past Satin.

Meanwhile, Tyrena was once again in trouble and forced to continue running. She could hear a terrifying screeching sound coming closer to her as a giant bird drew closer to her, in an attempt to kill her with it's huge talons and perhaps even eat her. Tyrena tossed the egg she had stoen from it's nest over her shoulder, deciding she would rather not have that egg to eat if it meant her death, but the bird was more enraged than ever as it saw it's precious egg break open, killing it's baby inside. As the bird picked up speed Tyrena knew there was only one thing left to do. She took a dep breath and yelled out, as loud as she could.

"HEEEEEEEELP!"

Out of Character:
    Sorry for the crappy intro post. I couldn't think of anything better at the time I wrote this.

GP

Name
    Xander.
    Race
    Banished Angel
    Hair Color
    Black with white streaks.
    Eye Color
    Orange.
    Build
    6ft/10stn

Xander had found himself lost, he was on a pilgrimage of a sort, to pray for forgiveness from killing angels, but the more he moved around the more sins he seemed to commit. Falling from heaven not too many moons ago, Xander was still not used to this strange place and had much to learn, the colours, the smells, the law's...Xander had found a nice clearing in the forest however, the nice man dressed all in leather, with an eye patch, never mentioned this.

'What was his name again, I will have to give him blessing at the next temple, Bandit I believe it was, at least that’s what that man running away said.'

Spreading his wings, Xander bent down slightly and beat them down with such fury, only to recoil and almost fall over in pain, His wing still hadn’t healed, it had been almost a week, but he had never had a broken bone before, he often forgot he had it but it’s the only reason why he was walking.

He was very ignorant of this new world, he expected even the trees to move out of his way, if not he would cut them down rather than walk around them, that’s why there was a rather large cut out path the way he came.

By nature he is a very jumpy and timid person so when something had collided with his legs, he immediately morphed one of the floating golden orbs around him into a sword in the shape of a cross, however, he was rather confused to find that all he had to show for it was a bird, that certainty didn't hit his leg, so what did.

The glowing blade of gold spun once and reformed into an orb launching the bird away. Looking down Xander was startled and jumped away "What manor of beast are you?" He asked completely ignoring the fact that this small creature may have feelings.

((Tiny bit of Bunning but I hope you don’t mind.))
    PM me with a hug if you will be my friend.
    =P

Tyrena hid behind the man's legs, quite unsure what to say, from his reaction, she could tell that he had merely saved her by accident, but she knew that if she was to ever see Satin again, she would need this man's help. Finally, she spoke up.

"Tankies fo safing me mista. My name is Tyrena and to ansa de question you had, I'm a Tigwess. A kid Tigwess to be egsact." She paused for a bit so the man could process what she said, which would likely be a bit hard considering how badly she mangled the language every time she spoke.

"I would Weally appwecipiacate it if you wood pwotect me and come wiff me and assist me in finding a fwiend and then escapiping fwom dis fowest." she continued, asking for help the best she could, but her inability to pronounce certain sounds and her inexperience with big words were really getting in the way of her plea for help. Finally, she decided to just say it plain as day.

"Can you help me pwease!"
    --------
    Meanwhile, Satin was having troubles of her own. After pushing the bear off the end of her Polearm and placing it (the polearm, not the bear) on her back, She began searching for Tyrena. Thin is, she had no clue where to start looking for the Tigress. That wasn't her main problem, though. Her main problem was she was about to make another animal angry.

As she continued to search high and low for Tyrena, something caught her eye, Sticking out from inside a cave she passed was An orange tail, Instantly jumping to conclusions, Satin grabbed the tail and attempted to pull it out.

"Come on Tyrena, We are leaving. This was obviously a bad idea." Satin said as she pulled the kid out, and it was indeed a kid, just not her kid. As she heard the baby tiger scream out in pain, she realized her mistake and started running as both it's mother and father went after her.

"Tyrena is in SO much trouble once I find her" Satin said to herself before reality hit.

"If I find her... and If she's alive"

Out of Character:
    Normally, Tyrena can't pronounce the letters L or R or the TH sound, but I figure she would at least be able to say her name properly, and certain words (Like Help) I can't figure out how to type without the letters she can't pronounce in them. If you can't undrstand what she is saying when I post, try reading it out loud before asking me. Oh, yeah. She messed up a few words too.
    Last edited by Satin; 10-08-08 at 04:29 PM.

GP

Name
    Xander.
    Race
    Banished Angel
    Hair Color
    Eye Color
    Orange.
    Build
    6ft/10stn

Xander couldent really understand the creature, but it had moved out of his way so he could continue walking without killing the hopless thing. after takeing only 2 steps he heard something he did understand...ish. 'Escape.'

"Tell me um......Ty-ran-oh? do you know the way out of here?" he asked plainly as if this was a compleatly normal situation, although nearly everything was new to him, once he had seen it twice it didn't bother him.

He didnt have anything else to say while the girl was once again asking for his help so instead he was looking at the lush scenery, there was so much......greenishnuss that he found it slightly unsetteling. The ground couldent decide if it wanted to be hard or soft but when it all came together, he found it relaxing, the light danceing on the floor as the tree swayed causeing the light through the leaves to shimmer.

"This place does have some beauty I suppose..." Xander began, speaking to himself, compleatly ignorant of the little creature, through Xanders eyes only he and the temples existed, anything else could simply be destroyed and moved out of the path between them. "hm? yes?" he continued not knowing exacly what he had answered.
    =P

"Tankies vewy much" Tyrena said after hearing the man agree to protect her. She wasn't completely stupid, though. From the way he said yes, Tyrena knew that the man didn't have a clue as to what he was agreeing to, but he had said yes, and Tyrena had a plan to hold him to his word.

"I have a fwiend who is awso lost in dis dangewous pwace. If you help me find my fwiend and pwotect me in dee meantime. I weed you out of dee fowest. Okay?"

Tyrena smiled a huge smile knowing that she had to make it look as if she knew what she was talking about.
    ------

Meanwhile, Satin was treed by the the parents of the baby tigress from earlier. She had attempted to kill one with her Ranseur from where she was, but the weapon missed. As soon as she attempted to pick her weapon up, though, the tiger and tigress attempted to claw her to death. As soon as she was about to give up hope, though, Satin saw an arrow pierce the skull of the Tiger, and shortly thereafter, another one pierced the skull of the Tigress mother. Satin watched as two elves approached.

Hopping down from the tree, Satin began to speak to the elves. "Thank you for saving me. I'm in your debt."

The two elves looked at each other before one spoke up.

"I'm sorry miss, we didn't exactly come here to save you. We came here to hunt." the elf finally said.

"Oh, well, mind helping me find a friend in these woods?" Satin asked

"Sure, what does this friend look like?" the elf Querried

"She's a 6 year old Neko tigress." Satin replied quickly.

"A tigress, huh? then you are on your own. It's better that way. You'd best be on your way too. Trust me, if we find her, she will likely end up with an arrow through her skull. We'll give you a head start, but there are others hunting here too." The elf explained

"Dear god..." Satin muttered to herself. "...Tyrena, please be alright."

GP

Name
    Xander.
    Race
    Banished Angel
    Hair Color
    Eye Color
    Orange.
    Build
    6ft/10stn

Xander extended his wings to their full reach and began to walk into the direction that the little tigress had come from, he had absolutely no idea where he was going, and moving his wings hurt like hell, but what the hell, looking that good isn't free.

Painfully lowering them again Xander turned and looked at the little creature, he gave her a gentle, soft and reassuring smile.

"Come on." It was less than a whisper but filled the clearing. Once more he turned away and continued walking, he often had dark impulses brought on by fear, but he was kind at heart, he was made that way.

==================

" 'ya boss, what’s wit' all the' broken trees?" said a man in patchwork leather armour brandishing a small hand axe.

"Ach, I'm gessin' it' that beast thats been killin' every'n." replied an obviously higher ranked man, his armour was more tailored and decorated with skulls of various animals, most were of harmless creatures, but that’s not what you notice when you see them.

"But ain't we the one's sayin' it's a beast when its us boss?" Said another that fancied himself immortal, he wore no top and held a sword in each hand. From the looks of him he wasn’t very good with them; his torso was a network of scars.

"Well...it...jus' find te' damn rich man with wings." The obvious leader, tapped the tigress skull on his head with his chipped and gnarly sword, he had a look in his eyes like he was about to kill the next thing that moved, but if nothing moved he would kill everything that didn't.

"Aye boss!" the two responded in unison and then heard the echo of others a bit behind as they continued to follow the broken trees towards the clearing.

==================

Xander came face to fa....bark with a tree, raising one hand, the lights floating around him gathered into one It extended a few times, through various forms but ended up as a simple light. Xander exhaled. He tilted his body to the side and peered round the tree, the prospect of walking around things was a strange one. Usually if there wasn’t a door, he would make one, but something about the big eyes he knew would be staring at him, stopped him from going postal on the trees. He took a deep breath and sighed again. Taking a step to the right and walking around the tree, Zero entered the green and brown nightmare.
    =P