Undead
    Hair Color
    A faded, greenish blonde.
    Eye Color
    Milky White
    Build
    5' 11" 143 lbs

Well thanks Rav, I appreciate that.

And on the bunnying note, I'm not sure why we would need to bunny each other...especially right off the bat.
    " Brains... "

Because I find it easier to set the tone, and make a comprehensive and coherent first post when I can at least slightly manipulate all of the characters. Or even manipulate most of the characters.
    I'm not afraid of loving my enemies. Turning the other cheek. Blessing those that would curse me. I honestly want peace with you. But when you come against my country. When you come against my family, You try to destroy my people. I can't just stand by. There's no way that I can stand by. This time, I will not stand by.
    I am coming, and if I come, then pain is coming with me.
    I'm coming, and pain will be with me.

- Game On

EXP: 13,891, Level: 4
    Level completed: 98%, EXP required for next level: 109
    Level completed: 98%,
    EXP required for next level: 109
    GP

Name
    Kryos
    Race
    Dwiilar
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Crimson, Silver
    Build
    5' 11" / 158 lbs
    Job
    Wanderer, Soul Mage

View Profile
    Perhaps later on, bunnying Kryos will be fine. But I'll take care of Kryos and how he gets incorperated. It shouldn't be too hard. I think I've figured out how to get him in immediately. Thanks.

Oh, and about the mood and tone, I can conform pretty easily to match my tone with yours, so pacing shouldn't be too much of a problem.
    -Level 4-

The path of redemption requires both light and shadow.

That's fine. I'll just get things started anyway, and let things fall where they may.

On second thought, I don't think I can do it. Every way I've tried to start I keep trying to control everybody else in this, so I'll let y'all work out the start and get myself in some other way.
    Last edited by Miehm; 01-25-09 at 02:46 PM.
    I'm not afraid of loving my enemies. Turning the other cheek. Blessing those that would curse me. I honestly want peace with you. But when you come against my country. When you come against my family, You try to destroy my people. I can't just stand by. There's no way that I can stand by. This time, I will not stand by.
    I am coming, and if I come, then pain is coming with me.
    I'm coming, and pain will be with me.

- Game On

GP

Name
    Pourquoi
    Race
    Elf
    Hair Color
    Cherry Red
    Eye Color
    Honey Gold
    Build
    Short/Petite
    Job
    Fortune Teller

I'll make the first post then later tonight but it'll be early AM. its not a big deal. I'm not a fan of bunnying myself. I'll set up a meeting place and people can jump in as you have time.

Looking forward to it

GP

Name
    Pourquoi
    Race
    Elf
    Hair Color
    Cherry Red
    Eye Color
    Honey Gold
    Build
    Short/Petite
    Job
    Fortune Teller

double post. sorry.

Here is the link to the opening post. any question`s or whatever, just PM me.

We can talk about where we`re going to go from here if we get stuck on this thread here. Any suggestions for the quest, post away.

EDIT.

Here is the actual link, http://www.althanas.com/world/showth...103#post139103

GP

Name
    Kryos
    Race
    Dwiilar
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Crimson, Silver
    Build
    5' 11" / 158 lbs
    Job
    Wanderer, Soul Mage

View Profile
    You all must forgive me.

Mondays and Wednesdays are the worst for me. I have classes from nine till five, plus homework and the other insane things that college life requires. So, I will make my best attempt to get my post up tonight, but if not, then definately tomorrow.

Also, quick question, Spirit Hunters. When you say three others were invited, is that all of us, or does that include that man you are working with? In other words, did Zee get invited? I think that would be strange that a zombie were to be invited. Unless if he plans to do something similar to what I'm doing, or just not get it in the first place. Oh, well. We'll figure it out.

Thanks!
    -Level 4-

GP

Name
    Pourquoi
    Race
    Elf
    Hair Color
    Cherry Red
    Eye Color
    Honey Gold
    Build
    Short/Petite
    Job
    Fortune Teller

For all intents and purposes, pourquoi and my NPC are pretty much one character. Pourquoi doesn't really do anything and is for now, only there for role-playing purposes. Qu'est-ce fills the actual combat part of the character.

Sorry, to answer your question, the other three invitations were to all you guys. The invitations can say whatever you want from the duke as to why he invited you if you want to quote the actual letter in your post. Someone can feel free to take the reigns on story direction for a bit.

GP

Name
    " Zee "
    Race
    Undead
    Hair Color
    A faded, greenish blonde.
    Eye Color
    Milky White
    Build
    5' 11" 143 lbs

i was thinking something along the lines of " judging by your life/death situation, you may be able to provide an unorthodox expertise to the investigation etc etc "

na mean?

OR, as Kry mentioned, it would be somewhat odd for an undead such as Zee to be considered for anything other than extermination. the idea of him receiving a letter is all the more peculiar considering he has no permanent residence. perhaps a more likely scenario would be that Zee simply took refuge within the graveyard and is discovered by you three? (or four)
    Last edited by I Am Zee; 01-27-09 at 01:48 AM.
    " Brains... "

GP

Name
    Kryos
    Race
    Dwiilar
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Crimson, Silver
    Build
    5' 11" / 158 lbs
    Job
    Wanderer, Soul Mage

View Profile
    That could work. Maybe the other person just didn't want to come. Maybe he got too creeped out.
    -Level 4-

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast