Thread: Advertising my New Character to Join a Quest/battle! :P

GP

Name
    Syste
    Race
    Altered Human

Advertising my New Character to Join a Quest/battle! :P

Just as it says. If people will forgive me, then I don't have the psychological strength to cook up a quest because of some throbbing motions just under the skin of my forehead. Instead, I want to join 'yours'.

Unless that doesn't work. Then I'll probably make my own. Let's wait and see!

My character Syste: He's a nine-foot giant human with four arms, four circular eyes and gills on his throat for breathing. He is morally bankrupt because of a conscious decision to lock his soul away in a cocoon and is since an emotionless person with only personal aims, intelligence, and common sense. Neither evil nor good, and will usually aid/support others for the sake that it may better him, and the simple truth that people on his good side are better than the one's on his bad side.

That's the short of it. The long of it is here. He's new, give him a warm welcome :P

GP

Name
    Brunvar Grunderson
    Race
    Minotaur
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Brown
    Build
    10'1 / 364 lb
    Job
    Warrior

Hey, sounds cool. I'm always up for a fight! Interested in a battle thread? You could cook one up in the Citadel and I'll join it, or if you'd rather not I'll make for you to join one by the end of today sometime.

*flexes minotaur muscles* Brunvar's even bigger than your guy. Over ten feet tall. Though he doesn't have four arms. Battle of the giants, eh?

You've got a neat character, now that I've looked at the thread. I'm pretty psyched for this.
    “A warrior must only take care that his spirit is not broken”
    -Unknown

"We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong."
    -Carlos Castenada

GP

Name
    Syste
    Race
    Altered Human

Sure, a battle sounds great! If you don't mind, I love to prepare a setting for the battle. An awesome setting is a great amino acid for something grand.

I apologize- that metaphor sucks.

Anyway, this will be my first battle in Althanas besides the ToC! So let's get to it!

Personally, my idea of an arena hm... a temple sinking in quicksand! After ten minutes only one central pillar will still rise out of the sand, and just before that disappears into the sand, a lever will appear that will um... sink everything BUT the person using the lever. Or something.

Right xD

GP

Name
    Alphred Dorchster Tillman
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Brown
    Build
    5'6" / 140 lb
    Job
    Mathematician

Alright, I'll leave it up to you then. Sounds good ^_^

GP

Name
    Syste
    Race
    Altered Human

Leave it up to me? You choose the arena normally? :P I think I can handle a second fight or a first quest if you want. I'm out of school for the next couple of months until I enter college, so I think I have the time.

GP

Name
    Brunvar Grunderson
    Race
    Minotaur
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Brown
    Build
    10'1 / 364 lb
    Job
    Warrior

Oh, whoops, sorry about that. Didn't realize who I was posting with.

Mathemagician = my first character
    Brunvar = my second character.

And I'm good with just one battle, thanks.
    “A warrior must only take care that his spirit is not broken”
    -Unknown

"We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong."
    -Carlos Castenada

GP

Name
    Syste
    Race
    Altered Human

Ooooh, same person! Got it! I'll have the post up by sometime after dinner ^^ I'll PM you and post the link here if you don't mind. Cheers!

GP

Name
    Syste
    Race
    Altered Human

http://www.althanas.com/world/showth...379#post141379

Cheers! If it's not too much I would love to hear any criticisms and such that you have about my posts! If you want, then I can do the same for you