Hair Color
    Jet Black, To hips
    Eye Color
    Glowing Red
    Build
    5'10"/129 lbs
    Job
    Mercenary

She was slightly taken aback, not sure why he asked such a random question but then she thought about what he could mean. Maybe he just needed her name to eat with her or maybe he was wanting her name to turn her in.
    When she thought of him turning her in just because of a slight bump, she got a little upset.

She decided to go ahead and just change the subject before she blew up on her thought. "Food is necessary though. Everyone must eat somtime. Let me just treat you to lunch and then I won't feel so bad about this little...ordeal"

She was hoping he would just give in and take the offer. 'It makes sense, I guess. He wouldn't feel good going with a stranger so he might want my name before he makes up his mind.' This crossing her mind, she sighed and her smile faded just slightly. 'I guess it couldn't hurt. I already have people trying to kill me so it wouldn't be anything new...'

With that thought, she quickly bowed. Just barely though, enough to seem polite but not to much so she looked like she was bowing to royalty. "I'm Mystic...Mystic Miasuke." She raised up slightly to look back up at him, to see his reaction to her slightly well known name.

Part of her hoped that he didn't hear of her and her job. She wasn't sure why but...something felt weird, almost different.
    Why'd you look here? You expecting something witty or stupid? Too bad. There's nothing. So you just wasted 5 seconds of your pathetic life. Ha! Deal with it.

GP

Name
    Sven
    Race
    Shifter (Raven)
    Hair Color
    blue black hith a white streak in the bangs
    Eye Color
    Glowing Orange
    Build
    6'2"/152
    Job
    ex-Priest

Sven smiled softly.
    Mystic? What an odd name...
    "I.... If you insist taking me out to dinner, then I can not deny you." He said gratefully. Normally he would have given a much greater argument than that, but at the moment he was starving and very thankful.

"And it is a pleasure to meet you, Miss Mystic. My name is Sven... Just Sven, a priest of the church of Avartan." He Felt as though he should say something more, though he really couldn't think of a single clever-sounding thing that wouldn't make her run.

Just quit while you're ahead... He shook his head with a soft smile.

If he didn't mess up this friendship by the time the boat ride was over, it would be a miracle.
    "What, the fight is already over?
    I didn't even realize it had started...
    "
    -Sven

GP

Name
    Mystic (Myst) Miasuke
    Race
    Vampire/Werewolf Hybrid
    Hair Color
    Jet Black, To hips
    Eye Color
    Glowing Red
    Build
    5'10"/129 lbs
    Job
    Mercenary

"It's very nice to meet you, Sven." She smiled, thinking to herself. 'A priest huh? That's something new...not something you see every day.'

She wasn't compleatly surprised, being that the outfit he wore gave him away easily. What did make her think the most was why he was here and not at his church. Let alone, traveling alone without anything.

She shook it off, remembering that she had no clue where to find any food on that boat. It was pretty big and she had only gone through a quarter of a half of it. "Would you by chance...know where we could eat?" She laughed nervously, her hand rubbing the back of her head softly, embarresed. "I've tried to find one but..." She glanced around again once more than back at him. "Nothing so far."

She felt a little weird for some reason. The thought of standing in front of a non-sinner slightly gave her a shiver. She was one of the worst sinners ever and here she was, standing in front of a god lover. She felt slightly stupid but something was different. She felt like she had to repay him. Was it a trick?

Could priests cast spells?
    Why'd you look here? You expecting something witty or stupid? Too bad. There's nothing. So you just wasted 5 seconds of your pathetic life. Ha! Deal with it.

GP

Name
    Sven
    Race
    Shifter (Raven)
    Hair Color
    Eye Color
    Glowing Orange
    Build
    6'2"/152
    Job
    ex-Priest

Sven hesitated, remembering back to moments before at the scene he had made at the entrance of the ship, and an involuntary flush rose to his cheeks.
    "No, actually, I just boarded, so I know of nothing on this boat, aside from the deck and this vicinity downstairs." He shrugged, as if to apologize.

"perhaps.... We can search together then?" he paused,noticing that that seemed like a corny pick up line, then quickly added, "I mean, as a tour of the boat. I haven't seen much, and..."
    He trailed off, realizing that giving him a tour would be asking even more of her. "I-I mean, not a tour, because you have already done so much for me, i think, and then I would owe you double, and I hate being in debt to people, and-"
    Sven suddenly just shut his mouth. He was babbling and beyond flustered, his cheeks stained red.

"I...I mean...."

Well, he had pretty much ruined his friendship with this girl, he already knew that. It was obvious in the funny look she was giving him.

Giving a soft sigh, he cleared his throat and stated his first question all over again, yet this time in a nervous mumble.

"Would you like to explore the ship with me?"
    "
    -Sven

GP

Name
    Mystic (Myst) Miasuke
    Race
    Vampire/Werewolf Hybrid
    Hair Color
    Jet Black, To hips
    Eye Color
    Glowing Red
    Build
    5'10"/129 lbs
    Job
    Mercenary

She blinked confused at first, wondering if he was alright. She wasn't sure if he was crazy or just being silly.
    'Is he serious? Is he trying to hit on me?' With that thought, she bit her lip trying not to laugh but failed miserably. She busted out laughing, holding her stomach.

"Oh my god!" She tried to stop, feeling slightly rude but couldn't help it. He was so adorable with every little thing he did.

He was even blushing. For some reason it made her laugh harder, tears forming in her eyes. She bent over, holding her stomach in pain as she continued to laugh.

After a little bit she glanced up at him, wiping the tears away. "S-sorry about that. You're just too cute." She smiled, standing up straight now with her head tilted slightly to the side. Her eyes were closed, a tear still on her cheek.

"I mean...I would love to explore the ship with you." She blushed softly as she said that.

It was slightly cute to her. The way he asked and blushed as he talked to her. She wasn't sure how to take his actions, as a corny pick up or an adorable plea for help. She knew just by the look of him that he was traveling alone.

She decided to help out and winked slightly, motioning him to follow her. "Let's go this way, I haven't looked this way yet."

GP

Name
    Sven
    Race
    Shifter (Raven)
    Hair Color
    Eye Color
    Glowing Orange
    Build
    6'2"/152
    Job
    ex-Priest

Sven blushed harder. She was laughing at him...
    Not quite the reaction he had been expecting, but still, his ego was bruised by it.

"Y-Yes..." He kept his gaze downcast as he followed her.

Obviously she had laughed at his unintentional pick up line, which for some reason gave him more grief than he had expected. That was a sure sign that she didn't share an attraction to him.

Yes, he had to admit, she was gorgeous. She had long, strait black hair, sharp yet kind features, and those lovely red eyes...

He snapped from his trivial thoughts as his foot caught on a loose floorboard and he tripped, landing on his face with a heavy thud.
    "
    -Sven

GP

Name
    Mystic (Myst) Miasuke
    Race
    Vampire/Werewolf Hybrid
    Hair Color
    Jet Black, To hips
    Eye Color
    Glowing Red
    Build
    5'10"/129 lbs
    Job
    Mercenary

"Uh," She turned, hearing a thud and saw him on the floor, face first. "Oh my god! A-are you alright?" She ran back to him, kneeling in front of him. She offered a hand to help him up, hoping he was alright.

"How'd you fall?" Her face now full of worry, the smile gone.