Eye Color
    blue
    Build
    5'2/99
    Job
    Prankster

Starting over in the world of mortals

(Um, anyone can join this, no limit...)

The girl walked into the tavern, a big smile gracing her child like features. She sat down, her blonde hair placed temporarily in a high pony tail, showing of her pointed ears proudly. On her back was a spear, about 5 feet in length, only two inches shorter then herself. She sat onto a stool on the far end of the bar, away from the other customers, who were staring at her. Well, not her per say, but at the small blue owl perched on the head of the spear. “Sorry girly, you need to be older to drink…” The bartender said to her, while cleaning a glass. The girl frowned for about a second, then quickly grinned again, but this time it had a hint of mischief in it. “Well my good sir, how old do you have to be? For I am well over a thousand of your mortal years…” The bartender rolled his eyes and looked at her. “Sorry kid, but I’ve heard that one far too many times, go bother someone else…” Suddenly, the owl shot off of the spear and started screeching and flying around, scaring most of the customers. “Hey! Control your bird lady!” The girl grinned and looked up at the bartender. “Can I have my drink please?” The bartender sighed and shook his head. “Fine, just shut that damned animal up!” “A wise decision my good sir! Mizuko, you can come back now!” The owl immediately calmed down and perched back onto the spear. The bartender begrudgingly gave the girl a tall glass of ale, sighing as he went to apologize to the other customers. The girl chuckled, her blue eyes sparkling. “Oh this place seems fun, but Ariana Goodfellow has just begun!”
    Last edited by AquianaHikari; 03-09-09 at 12:07 AM.
    Demona: I want you to get rid of the humans. ALL of them.
    Puck: Does this look like Aladdin's lamp? I have limits after all.

Puck: [Bronx is about to attack him] Let's improve your looks.
    [Changes him into a dog]
    Puck: Oh, should've tried a chihuahua.

Puck: I have a sunny disposition and I'm always kind to animals.

Goliath: Puck! I should have known. But why the subterfuge?
    Puck: Hey, I LIVE for subterfuge.

GP

Name
    Ariana Goodfellow
    Race
    half child of Oberon 1/4 Elf 1/4 Dark Elf
    Hair Color
    blonde
    Eye Color
    blue
    Build
    5'2/99
    Job
    Prankster

The owl bent over and started whispering into Ariana’s ear. “Ariana, we can’t do that much right now, your powers are still almost at an absolute minimum!” Ariana rolled her eyes and took a sip of her drink. “Mizuko, you worry too much! I am strong enough to defeat a simple mortal…” Mizuko turned his head, giving his master a withering look. “But almost every mortal in here is holding an iron weapon…” Ariana chuckled nervously and tapped the bar with her finger. “Good point… As long as they don’t know that I am a relative of the mighty Oberon, I’m safe though…” Mizuko hooted and ruffled his feathers. Ariana laughed goodheartedly and finished her drink. “Ah, not as good as the fruit of the home world, but good enough…” Mizuko rolled his eyes and pecked her playfully on the head. Ariana shooed him off and paid for her drink. “Now, where shall I find my fun today? That bar is too peacefully for me to stay…” She said to herself while walking out; amazed that no one had bothered her while in the tavern. She relied on these foolish mortals to give her a good romp for the days she spent here. Though it seemed in recent times it was harder to play pranks on people, do to the fact everyone was carrying iron weapons these days.

[Changes him into a dog]

EXP: 2,350, Level: 2
    Level completed: 12%, EXP required for next level: 2,650
    Level completed: 12%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,650
    GP

Name
    Evelyne Blackwell
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Purple
    Eye Color
    green
    Build
    5'3 / 100 lbs
    Job
    Walking Catastrophe

View Profile
    Max had spent on a long day out in the sun near the nearby lake training himself, to go faster and strike harder. He was relaxing in the Tavern in a corner with his head tilted down and his legs up on the table, drinking some beverage that was refreshing, but non-alcoholic.

He had been to this town Once before, when he met Angel rose, he had suffered a lot of pain and almost died twice, but the lake and beach like area in the middle of the forest was a perfect training place, and he just couldn't give up that training.

He put down his feet to stretch as a young Lady walked into the Tavern and sat at the bar with a Blue owl sitting on a spear, Max couldn't help but chuckle to himself. When the owl freaked and the girl got a drink, the Bartender walked over to max and apologized.

“Don't worry” Max said waving it off “After all she is part elf, those things don't reach maturity tell age 180 or something. By the way can I have another one of these drinks?” Max asked as the bartender walked around to finish apologizing.

By the time he had come back with his drink the girl was walking out the front door, Max gave the Bartender a gold piece and chugged back his drink as he got up and hurried out the door.

“Hey, Lady! What's with that Owl and that Spear? In all honesty you look useless, yet you try to impose yourself as someone who can fight.” Max said with a smile on his face as he leaned against a nearby pillar supporting the roof of the Porch outside the Tavern.

GP

Name
    Ariana Goodfellow
    Race
    half child of Oberon 1/4 Elf 1/4 Dark Elf
    Hair Color
    blonde
    Eye Color
    blue
    Build
    5'2/99
    Job
    Prankster

Ariana smirked, finally someone to mess with! She turned around and chuckled. "One shouldn't judge by how people appear, for then their doom may come near..." She smiled inwardly, she loved making rhymes at random times. Ooh! There was another one! Mizuko suddenly pecked her head. "Ow! Hey quit it stupid!" "Who are you calling stupid!" Mizuko yelled out and glared at her. "The one who is pecking me for no reason!" Mizuko rolled his eyes. "You've making those dumb rhymes for 1000 years, can't you go one day with out it?" "Can we discuss this when no humans are around genius?" Mizuko sighed and flew off his perch. "Fine, I'll just go explore the area..." The owl suddenly tranformed with flash of light into a small 3 foot tall boy with blue hair and teal eyes, while now wearing a forest green tunic and light brown leather pants. He hovered over the ground before lrunning off, his bare feet kicking up small dust clouds as he did so. Ariana just shook her head, then remembered then mortal standing behind her and turned around. "Please pardon my friends rude behavior, he doesn't quite like mortals..." She chuckled nervously, hoping this man had no iron weapons, or even worse, chains...

[Changes him into a dog]