Hair Color
    Red with White Bangs, to hips
    Eye Color
    Sky Blue
    Build
    5' 9"/ 115 lbs
    Job
    Wanderer

I.... Am.... Insulted. Tch, Why on earth does Aiko make me choose between a good-post cookie and a potentially poisoned, mind-controlling cookie that smells like old shoes, while she just hands out good cookies to everyone in this thread? No fair! Well, still, I suppose it's okay, considering nobody eats them. Well, fyi, Aiko, if your cookies didn't wreak of dead rabbits, I'm sure you would have many more buyers at the bake sales.

And, ah, yes, the classic Twilight debate. All I have to say is that damn series ruined the name of Vampires and everything in the Occult! MY LITTLE PONY TWINKLES IN THE SUNLIGHT, NOT A FREAKIN VAMPIRE!!!! *angry huff*

..... Okay, I suppose I was overreacting, but there is no way that I am willing to admit that Edward is hot. For one, I have an uncle named Edward.... Which would make it kinda creepy if I thought so.
    But the REAL reason is his nose. I mean, really. Am I alone on this thought? His nose just weirds me out, much more than Anglekosy ^^ (hope nobody minds that I totally pirated that nickname).

Well, now I feel stupid, heh. Here we are, greeting a lovely new member to our society, and i turn it into a rant on Twilight. For Shame.

*makes face* So, pardon my enjoyable suckage (according to Fotaidis), and WELCOME TO ALTHANAS!!!!! *wishes she was an admin so she could do cool stuff and not seem like such a poser while greeting people* I am Lucy the Vulpine, and I shall be your guide ^^ Please keep all limbs inside the site at all times, or they shall be forcefully removed. Okay, so that was a dirty lie, and I am probably the worst guide ever, considering I just joined the site a few days ago. Hahaha. Bleh.

Welp.... I suppose I have made a long enough post to keep you guys occupied while I put my evil scheme into action... *pushes foot stool in front of Killy, in attempt to trip her while nobody is looking*
    ~Meow~
    Foxes don't Meow.
    ~Meow~
    Tch. Hopeless.

EXP: 46,568, Level: 9
    Level completed: 26%, EXP required for next level: 7,432
    Level completed: 26%,
    EXP required for next level: 7,432
    GP

Name
    Visla Layne Eraclaire
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Raw Umber Brown
    Eye Color
    Hazel
    Build
    5'3" / 115 lbs

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Lulu View Post
    And, ah, yes, the classic Twilight debate. All I have to say is that damn series ruined the name of Vampires and everything in the Occult! MY LITTLE PONY TWINKLES IN THE SUNLIGHT, NOT A FREAKIN VAMPIRE!!!! *angry huff*
    Despite the rest of the post containing a gratuitous amount of spunkiness, the above portion is absolute truth.
    We talkin bout practice
    Not a game, not a game, not a game
    We talkin bout practice

GP

Name
    Silas
    Race
    Avian
    Hair Color
    Golden Brown Feathers
    Eye Color
    Seasonal
    Build
    70 cm/30 Kilos

Lu, you said the post was 'suckage'
    I said it was enjoyable.

there is nothing to take the wrong way here
    *rewording sig, plz be patient*

ADVICE FROM A KIWI:
    When the world seems to get you down, try standing on your head, you'll be back up top!

GP

Name
    Lucy
    Race
    Fox Demon
    Hair Color
    Eye Color
    Sky Blue
    Build
    5' 9"/ 115 lbs
    Job
    Wanderer

uh huh *rolls eyes* you know you like it, Fotiadis.... And thank you for agreeing with me, Visla ^^ At least I know that someone agrees *sigh* Funny thing is, as far as I've seen, everyone on this site hates twilight, yet it has trillions of legions of followers..... Wheres the logic in all of this T_T perhaps this site just draws anti-Twilight Commis or something
    ~Meow~
    Foxes don't Meow.
    ~Meow~
    Tch. Hopeless.

GP

Name
    Silas
    Race
    Avian
    Hair Color
    Golden Brown Feathers
    Eye Color
    Seasonal
    Build
    70 cm/30 Kilos

didn't watch twilight, so therefore it can't be taht good :P

I don't know though.

Maybe it was laden with hot chicks?

ADVICE FROM A KIWI:
    When the world seems to get you down, try standing on your head, you'll be back up top!

GP

Name
    Lucy
    Race
    Fox Demon
    Hair Color
    Eye Color
    Sky Blue
    Build
    5' 9"/ 115 lbs
    Job
    Wanderer

definitely not XP the only hawt chick that I saw was Alice, I believe her name was.... She was the crazy chick with short hair who was dating Jasper...

OMG I sound like a Twilight junkie just because I know the names *heavy sigh* And this is what i get for having retarded friends who obsess over Mr. Nose and his squad of Vampire Rainbow Ponies *steam* T_T And I am DONE with this subject. Moving along....

so, uh, what does everybody think of.... Damn it. I can't think of a new subject..... A little help please?
    ~Meow~
    Foxes don't Meow.
    ~Meow~
    Tch. Hopeless.

EXP: 11,509, Level: 4
    Level completed: 51%, EXP required for next level: 2,491
    Level completed: 51%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,491
    GP

Name
    Corvus MacCallum
    Race
    Highlander
    Hair Color
    Black with white streaks
    Eye Color
    Dark green
    Build
    6'2/240lbs
    Job
    Vagabond

What sparked the creation of the character?
    What thoughts rest within your mind to pave out its history?
    What was the more amusing scene in your head that made you know this character was something special?

Along with the more typical of...

Got a favourite band?
    I listen to ____ by ____ when writing, how about you?

These are the tools of conversation, pick whichever one you fancy.
    "The measure of a man is not in the pain he throws forth or takes in, it all stands to determination, if you can maintain a clear footing and not faulter at any challenge you rise above any that have more talent or strength but lack the mind-set and stubborness to pull it off" - Denada MacCallum

"Mongrel or Pure blooded,what does it matter, for the beast dosen`t reside in me, it is me"

"All my deeds can be taken and seen for what they are... thats up to you"

GP

Name
    Silas
    Race
    Avian
    Hair Color
    Golden Brown Feathers
    Eye Color
    Seasonal
    Build
    70 cm/30 Kilos

What was the more amusing scene in your head that made you know this character was something special?

My idea of a second character (the lich i'm asking for suggestions with)?
    Him running out of a tavern under attack by orcs and chopping half a dozen to peices with an axe, before dieing to dust, and within 40 seconds he's running out the door again screaming like an idiot.

Imagine the faces of the poor orcs

they kill him, and he just comes right back!

ADVICE FROM A KIWI:

GP

Name
    Killy McShivojoy
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Brown
    Build
    6 Feet, 134 lbs

"Sense? it has to make sense?"

Well yes, it has to have an internal consistency, and it has to make sense for those read it so that anyone I do RP with can understand what on earth's going on... fair warning now the posts may end up being rather colourful for ease of reading.

And Faux-Quirkiness! FAUX? What if I'm naturally this silly and good time loving? Did you not consider that Clairey? (Infantilisations are always a good thing, always.)

And another thing! ... -Whatever I was about to say is entirely cut off as I fall over a stool that someone put there-

EXP: 2,350, Level: 2
    Level completed: 12%, EXP required for next level: 2,650
    Level completed: 12%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,650
    GP

Name
    Evelyne Blackwell
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Purple
    Eye Color
    green
    Build
    5'3 / 100 lbs
    Job
    Walking Catastrophe

View Profile
    well, i guess i have delayed my inevitable apearance, Welcome! do not feed nobody as we tend to become attached, also dont hint at anything as there are a several members who will leap for the hint, *coughAnglekosycough* anyway's twilight sucks!, i watched the first maybe twenty minutes of it and got up and left my gf's place just cause it sucked so bad.

anyway's welcome to the forum do NOT disappear or i shall hunt you down lock you up in a room with white padded walls, and just a computer on a table with the most comfortable chair ever infront of it

wait that makes you want to leave -.- nevermind what i said

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast