Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'7/ 135
    Job
    Servant

Ok, this isn't a flag down and beat up the staff thread.

Christoph merely stated his reasons for leaving the ToC, and just giving everyone a heads up.

As of this point, let's just keep it to that. What happened between Christoph and the staff is just that,

Between Christoph and the staff.

Shadowed, I am sorry you feel ignored and whatnot, and if you wish to PM myself or Dirks about the feelings on the matter you are more than welcome to.

As of this point, everyone play nice.

As the party who ignored me and precipitated this entire incident with your rash and un-thought out remarks, I honestly don't have much faith that it would turn out well, Viola.

GP

Name
    Arsène Laurent
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Gray
    Build
    5'11"/155 lbs.

I'm watching a pair of kittens play with my shoes. They're really cute.

None of you guys are.

Before you people break out the acoustic guitars for a few rousing protest songs, I have to interject for a second to remind everyone (including staff members, current and former) to remain as tasteful as possible with their comments.

I don't care what's said in this thread, I care how it's said.

Srsly, gaiz, back up these claims with some reasonable evidence. In this very public thread, plzkthnx
    That's not how.

EDIT:

I'd also ask that all staff members respect my sovereignty over the OOC. I believe I can handle this thread objectively enough.
    "I think I did as well as might be expected, seated as I was between Jesus Christ and Napoleon Bonaparte." - Prime Minister David Lloyd George, on President Woodrow Wilson and Premier Georges Clemenceau in Paris, 1919.

"The Ziggy Stardust cut is the only cool mullet that there's ever been." - Barney Hoskyns

EXP: 1,357, Level: 1
    Level completed: 68%, EXP required for next level: 643
    Level completed: 68%,
    EXP required for next level: 643
    GP

Name
    Viola Conda
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'7/ 135
    Job
    Servant

Shadowed, the staff and myself have discussed what went on, because I am more than positive that this is about the lost podcast, and I am not the only one who would have acted in that manner. But tat's not what this is about.

Look dude, you want to talk, by all means let's talk. I'll hop on AIM or YIM and we can chat, or you can PM. But if you don't want to deal with me, that's fine, deal with Dirks or serriliant and discuss it with them.

You got beef, do something about it. I will not dismiss you.

Quote Originally Posted by Viola Conda
    It's slander, and it won't be tolerated. Issue over.
    Issue over. You catch that? Issue. Over.

Why are you trying to fix this now, instead of before firing Christoph for doing nothing more than trying to fix the damage you caused?

GP

Name
    Arsène Laurent
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Gray
    Build
    5'11"/155 lbs.

Issue over. You catch that? Issue. Over.
    Usually a statement like that isn't followed by another question.

Please take any further comments about this previous issue over PM or IM. This thread is about Christoph, no matter if this previous feud pertains to him.
    "I think I did as well as might be expected, seated as I was between Jesus Christ and Napoleon Bonaparte." - Prime Minister David Lloyd George, on President Woodrow Wilson and Premier Georges Clemenceau in Paris, 1919.

"The Ziggy Stardust cut is the only cool mullet that there's ever been." - Barney Hoskyns

Arsene, all of this is about Christoph, including the events surrounding his getting fired - which is the focus of the thread. Viola brought up the primary cause of all this. Furthermore, please lose the snarky attitude before you talk to me; you know what the 'issue over' was referring to, thus following it with a question is valid. Really, as a staff member you should be above such petty attempts to win at internets.

Quote Originally Posted by Viola
    Ugh stop this fucking useless hero worship of Christioph. He's just as much a douchebag as You, me, Tainted, BaBe, Godhand, fuck, GOD himself.

Christoph being fired isn't a result of him repairing damage. Christoph being fired is a fucking result of his actions. He did it to himself. This didn't happen overnight either, it was a work in process.
    Viola: you sound bitter. Also, calling staff members douchebags is:

(1) Repeated belittlement and harassment of other moderators;
    (2) Failure to adhere to Althanas moderator policy;
    (3) Failure to respect or adhere to the direction of your superiors;
    (4) Performance deficiencies in the operation of major Althanas features;
    (5) Acting in a manner that is contrary to the best interests of Althanas.
    Have fun getting fired; see you in moderator hell. Oh, and kindly do not belittle Christoph, as he is still a member here. I'm shocked and appalled at your lack of manners and proper moderator etiquette.

GP

Name
    Arsène Laurent
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Gray
    Build
    5'11"/155 lbs.

I don't need to win at anything. I was trying to save some value to this thread. I was talking with both Christoph and Viola in hopes to give Christoph the send away I believe he deserved.

That is impossible it seems.

I'm not going to try and keep peace any longer. Think of me or the staff what you will, I'm closing this thread.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12