midnight Black
    Eye Color
    light ocean blue
    Build
    5'10/141.6 lbs.
    Job
    ranger/lone worrier/rogue

a broken heart

Seth walks in to the peaceful promenade with his head dowon......it was clear to every one that he was up set.I mean after loosing the love of your life any one would be upset.........

He walks to a table off in the cornor and suits by hime self.
    A waitress walks up and says "evening sir,can I get you anything?" the mane looks up with a really sad look in his eyes,she could tell tat he had been crying.......softky he said with a muffled voice "Yes mam,May I have some wine pleace?"

As she walk away,he put his head back down,and sat there quitly
    Any fool can calculate striangth.....Now,they must calculate what they can not see,knowlege,agility,and speed........

GP

Name
    Aurora Briony
    Race
    witch
    Hair Color
    blonde with red highlights
    Eye Color
    deep blue
    Build
    5'4" 167lbs
    Job
    protector of the innocents

When she returned with the wine she sat at the table. She had seen this man befor, she was sure of it. But where? He hadn't come in here before had he?

That was where she reckognized him from. He had been in here befor, almost every weekend. She always saw him on saturday nights with the same girl. She was a beautiful girl, with blue eyes, and auburn hair, but as she looked around the place she had to wonder where this girl was now.

GP

Name
    Meru Hikari
    Race
    Dragoon
    Hair Color
    Platinum
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5' 5" 125 lbs.
    Job
    Unemployed?

Meru was slumped along walking down a cold stone road. "Aww, man... Another night I don't have anything to do and hardly somewhere to... pass out."
    Honestly, Meru, just... hang out at the promenade, you'll feel better "Thanks for the wisdom Tia... that'll help me, Oh, once in a while, yeah, if I wanna get like... kidnapped." She turned and entered the Promenade.

Meru mumbled to herself, "It's packed! Great, where'll I sit?..." Meru looked around and saw a table with a guy looking all depressed and a woman who, in her opinion, looked kind of creepy. What's up with him? Sit there! Meru gingerly walked over there and plopped down at the table. "Hello! I'm just looking for somewhere to, um, sit" She looked at them fast. Psst... I don't think they like you... "Um.. Heh..." Meru said the first thing that came to mind. she turned to the guy and said "What's wrong with you?"

She suddenly felt that she was treading into dangerous territory.
    EEK!!! SPIDER!!
    /\/('-,,-')\/\

Iwishlifehadcheatcodes
    EXP: 23,421, Level: 6
    Level completed: 49%, EXP required for next level: 3,579
    Level completed: 49%,
    EXP required for next level: 3,579
    GP

Name
    Einar Fenrisson
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown, buzz cut mohawk
    Eye Color
    hazel
    Build
    6'2" / 315
    Job
    Outcast Noble

View Profile
    This thread has been sitting since before the beginning of this year (2009). Since no response has been made to create activity I am going to be moving this. If you would like it to be reopened please feel free to PM myself or another admin and they will be able to move it for you back to the Peaceful Promenade.