Blue

Skin color
    Pale White

Height / Weight
    132 lbs / 5'8"

Weapon
    Surgical Tools

Skills / Items
    She is a nurse in training, therefore she understands the basics and some of the intermediate practices. However, she has dabbled in the advanced areas. The items she carries are basic surgical tools, which she keeps on herself at all times.

Personality
    She acts sweet and loving, but she likes to watch bad people suffer at her hands.

History
    Being raised on the warfront, Kris was witness to mass destruction. Before she was twelve her people were forced from their land by their enemy, during which she was forced to help the few healers.
    Resenting her enemies, she became a doctor for two reasons. To help the helpless, and to get revenge on those who brought chaos to her people.
    Last edited by MIXyOURsBLOOD; 06-01-09 at 09:40 PM. Reason: To Be Approved

Iwishlifehadcheatcodes
    EXP: 23,421, Level: 6
    Level completed: 49%, EXP required for next level: 3,579
    Level completed: 49%,
    EXP required for next level: 3,579
    GP

Name
    Einar Fenrisson
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown, buzz cut mohawk
    Eye Color
    hazel
    Build
    6'2" / 315
    Job
    Outcast Noble

View Profile
    Well, hello there. Welcome to the site, I'll be taking this profile to help you get ready to write on the forums.

First, I'm not sure what your history is saying... at all. But that's fine I suppose. As long as you know whether you're a doctor or a serial killer, or both.

Any skills need to be listed, that's why there's a skills section. If you want to be able to actually use the weapon that you carry it needs to be put as a skill. Anything you use in a thread, whether quest of battle, that is not listed and approved of in your profile is powergaming and will greatly diminish your score.

The knives: what kind of knives? they can be made of steel at this time as well.

Iwishlifehadcheatcodes
    EXP: 23,421, Level: 6
    Level completed: 49%, EXP required for next level: 3,579
    Level completed: 49%,
    EXP required for next level: 3,579
    GP

Name
    Einar Fenrisson
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown, buzz cut mohawk
    Eye Color
    hazel
    Build
    6'2" / 315
    Job
    Outcast Noble

View Profile
    I see that you posted twice, and then deleted them. I'm just coming in here to figure out if you wanted to continue with the approval process, or if you wanted to leave this? If you'd like to continue all that's left is to make any edits that are regarding what else you can do as a nurse. Also, what is in the surgical kit that you have? Just a few instruments and stuff that you might have would be all I'd need... and make them steel for now.