Thread: Dark Wings; They are Descending (open)

GP
    200 (300)

Name
    ountess Melanthe Naenia Solanine Amaranthus
    Race
    Appears Human
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5' 6" / 115 lbs
    Job
    Birdy Killer!

Dark Wings; They are Descending (open)

Scara Brae was a jewel upon the seas, something colorful adrift in so much dark blue that you would have thought that it should have been on a crown instead. The Crown of the queen was so legendary and maybe they got the idea for all the pretty jewels in it from the island itself. Just like Valeena's hair was as golden as the sun, so were the fields that round between the hills and valleys of Scara Brae from the shore to Windlacer peak. They waved and ebbed with the wind, the light breeze that came in from the waters to cool down everyone and everything.

This place was heaven in itself and all that she could think of was that there were too many birds and not enough blood and that she was going to change that the moment she got the chance.

So, there she stood on a street in the city of Scara Brae, holding up her hands to a tree and whistling feebly through the maniacle smile on her face and hoping that the bird will fly down so that she can rip it's wings off.
    Spoiler:

She is the dark
    The nightmares you hide
    The pain you feel
    The suffering inside
    Though she was like you
    Through her dark past
    But now, the conqueror
    Her choirs vast
    Oh, please forgive her
    As mankind dies
    As angels weep
    And heaven cries

My Dying Bride - She Is The Dark

GP
    565 (20)

Name
    Leigh Tyrfing, "The Bullet Witch"
    Race
    Immortal Witch
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Intense Blue
    Build
    Height: 5'10" Weight: 120lbs
    Job
    Demon Huntress

The girl was psychotic. There was no denying that. She was standing off to the side, whispering and whistling up to a tree filled with birds, but upon her face was a manaical smile that sent shivers down Leigh's spine.

Devin had told her that there was no Bounty under this individual, but that she was being kept under watch by several other hidden hunters. Normally Leigh wouldn't accept such a job like this, so boring and lack of action, but she needed some cash to get by on.

And so Leigh Tyrfing found herself standing behind a building with her hand on the hilt of her steel katana, ready to spring if the woman she was watching did anything wrong. Across the street another bounty hunter lay hidden, his eyes wary as he fingered his bone bow. Leigh had been teamed with him, even though she had protested that she could work alone, but had to grudgingly accept that he was useful. From yards away he had spotted their target and they had dashed to opposite sides of the street, lest they be seen.

Leigh stared as he made a series of mouth motions while pointing at the woman standing underneath the tree. Several people passing by didn't notice the man as he was so well hidden in the opposite alleyway: besides, things like these must have been natural to the Citizens of Scara Brae.

What? she mouthed back, shrugging her shoulders to show that she hadn't understood what he had just said.

I said, what the hell is she doing? This time the man mouthed it slower, so she could understand it. Leigh was irritated by the way he treated her like an inferior.

How the hell should I know? Leigh mouthed back. Just keep an eye on her.

The man rolled his eyes as he nervously fingered his long bow once more. Leigh sighed in exasperation before looking back once more. But the man had brought up a good point. What was she doing?
    "Heh, the devil may own my soul, but my bitch owns my body. Thats good enough, I guess...For the time being."
    --Anonymous

Iwishlifehadcheatcodes
    EXP: 23,421, Level: 6
    Level completed: 49%, EXP required for next level: 3,579
    Level completed: 49%,
    EXP required for next level: 3,579
    GP

Name
    Einar Fenrisson
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown, buzz cut mohawk
    Eye Color
    hazel
    Build
    6'2" / 315
    Job
    Outcast Noble

View Profile
    This thread has been sitting for a full year. Since no response has been made to create activity I am going to be moving this. If you would like it to be reopened please feel free to PM myself or another admin and they will be able to move it for you back to Scara Brae.