Thread: A brief skirmish (Conditional fight)

GP

Name
    Nadia Okenzawa
    Race
    Almost Human (She claims humanity.. but there are rare signs of otherwise)
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Bleach white (blind)
    Build
    5'8" 150
    Job
    Priestess

A brief skirmish (Conditional fight)

The room is pitch black, the ground is solid marble, but the sound of Nadia's scythe tapping the ground at the far end is echoed by the ampitheatre.. The entrance is much higher than the far wall's lowest point.. and the hexagonal room is divided into two parts, four walls are of large stairs, each step rising to about knee-height above the next, and the two, or rather, one wall and half of each wall next to it, are low and flat.

This fight is limited such that sounds are moderately distorted, while at the same time amplified. Going solely off of hearing is not wise.
    There is no source of light other than a lamp in the corner of each wall, which makes it possible to see just a little past your outstretched arm. These lamps cannot be put out.
    Out of Character:

Please bear with me, I'm relatively rusty at the fighting stuff
    *Patting the ground*

"Where'd my scythe go?"
    Famous last words. Written by Seraphima

EXP: 1,096, Level: 1
    Level completed: 55%, EXP required for next level: 904
    Level completed: 55%,
    EXP required for next level: 904
    GP

Name
    Arai Kaosu
    Race
    Half Demon/Half Human
    Hair Color
    Silver (shoulder-length hair)
    Eye Color
    Black (Red when in battle)
    Build
    5' 10 / 190
    Job
    Wanderer

Arai pushed open the door to the Citadel. The metal doors' joints creaked, resonating a sound through the nearly silent hall of the grand building. Silently, Monks scurried to and fro going about their business.

No sooner had he entered did one such Monk approach him. "What is it that you seek, sir?"

Arai thought for a second, then responded, " I 'm going to try something different for a change. I'll just take whatever is available I suppose."

The Monk smiled and shook his head. "I see, right this way young man." Arai followed the Monk down a hallway and gestured towards a door. He then bowed slightly, and went on his way. Arai opened the door and stepped inside.

He appeared on a wooden stage, surrounding him from what he could see were rows of chairs facing towards the stage. There were only a few lights here and there by which he could see with. Though his demonic senses helped heighten what little his normal senses could tell him.

On the opposite side of the very dimly lit area, he could make out a figure vaguely in the darkness. Due to the limited light, he couldn't tell what it was. But...he knew it was his opponent.

"Hey, so you ready to do this or what?", he says to the figure, while placing his hand on the hilts of his swords.
    "Whoever said lightning never struck the same place twice, didn't have enough magic."
    Profile:
    http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=21889

Gamer Card:
    http://gamercards.exophase.com/64551.png

Iwishlifehadcheatcodes
    EXP: 23,421, Level: 6
    Level completed: 49%, EXP required for next level: 3,579
    Level completed: 49%,
    EXP required for next level: 3,579
    GP

Name
    Einar Fenrisson
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown, buzz cut mohawk
    Eye Color
    hazel
    Build
    6'2" / 315
    Job
    Outcast Noble

View Profile
    This thread has been waiting for over a year. If you would like to complete it, or work on it further, you can PM myself or another staff member and ask for it to be moved. However, till that time, it will be resting in the Citadel Archive forum.

Thanks,
    ~Task