Hair Color
    Blond
    Eye Color
    Hazel
    Build
    127lbs./5'6
    Job
    Actress

The girl looked to her brother’s mutilated corpse, not wincing once through the whole ordeal. He begged, cried for her to save him, but she let his cries fall on deaf ears. They all meant nothing to her now. She got the one who got away. It wasn’t easy, for the spilt personalities were hard to fight with. First she had to change her name to Claudette just to make sure that Cody wouldn’t remember her. He was slowly starting to catch on to her, but thankfully they had reached Cassandra’s lair by that time. The time away allowed Aerith the breathing room she needed to lower the ego’s suspicions.

Othneil was clueless the whole time, a mere puppet on Cody’s strings. In some way, she felt that it was Cody who should be the personality to suffer, but Othneil did just watch, not stopping the act. In fact, he seemed rather to be enjoying himself. His death was sweet to her.

She looked to Cassandra as she cleaned up her tools, wiping her blades clean with a delicate cloth she carried. The woman had said nothing the entire time, her face covered in a soft smile like a woman being talked to with sweet nothings into her ear. She took a risk asking for help from the Gisela Reaper, but thankfully the payout had exceeded the dark mistresses wishes.

She had happened to cross her in Gisela, copying her style of killing to gain her attentions. That in itself was almost a close call, her death nearly given by a score of people, but she survived long enough to convince Cassandra to help her. The woman came up with a plan, telling her that she needed to merely wait and bide her time in Salvar. She had done so, and after time she was beginning to think the plan wouldn’t come to a head. Then it all started to fall into place.

Othneil came to town, and Aerith slipped him the poison that would awaken the dormant part of his mind. Cody slowly began to awaken again, and with each kill that Cody had dealt he began to grow more confident. Cassandra had carefully placed a few documents about Aerith’s location, knowing full well the man hated her. It all came together when Cody made his power play, starting to control Othneil’s actions for longer periods of time. He went to Knife’s Edge, became a cop and tried to live a double life, slowly building up information on finding his sister. Killing became a sort of hobby for Cody, and each kill was slowly giving him more power. Then Cassandra killed a playmate who Cody was going to off, eliciting his wrath. He met in a dark room with himself and made the power play to control Othneil, and the pieces all fell into place.

He traveled the land to gain what he needed for a team he could think would kill Cassandra Remi, but his clients he picked were all carefully manipulated by Aerith and Cassandra well ahead of time. Ravager was an easy choice to pick as prey, for the mangy mongrel was easily swayed. His death, his roll in the plan was never set in stone. He was merely there, and when he was killed Aerith was happy to be rid of the Dark Elf. A pawn that lived and died by her whims. She smiled thinking of how easy it was to confuse him.

Now that it was all over, now that her deal was done she didn’t know what to do. There was a void in her soul that was at long last filled, but a new void was created in its place. She had nowhere to go, her life of killing her brother was satisfied. She heard a zipper move upwards and she glanced at Cassandra as she lifted her back pack up over her shoulder.

“Two years,” Cassandra said in a lustful voice. “Two years for such heavenly sounds. Did they make you feel good, Aerith, or now do you feel empty?” She leaned heavily on her hip and Aertih felt her cheeks flush. Cassandra Remi was curvy and sultry and now that she was in a good mood her already impressive traits were magnified. The woman’s genuine smile was more charming than a suave prince. Yet that dark companion’s presence seemed to destroy the mood.

“I do feel empty, Lady Remi, but it's not for the reasons you may think,” Aerith replied. “I simply do not know where to go now.” Aerith looked to her dead brother, lifting up the gun and the knife, and with a flick of her wrist she tossed the revolver against the wall. The knife however she twirled in her hand expertly before lifting it to gaze at the inscribed letters. She ran her finger over the text, feeling a soft weight lift from her soul. The blade of her brother offered no nostalgia in her heart, which she was happy to know. She turned the weapon and put it handle first towards Cassandra. Cassandra took the proffered weapon with a grin.

“A token of your gratitude, I suppose?” Aerith shrugged indifferently.

“I no longer need it. It’s just a useless toy. My brother Othneil always thought he was some Sword Saint, and well, Cody worshipped Seth Dahlios. I suppose this was some sort of compromise in his mind. Othneil always thought it was a broadsword, though. Funny that.” Cassandra nodded.

“So what will you do now, then?” Cassandra flashed her smile. “Revenge is a fine dish to eat from, but after that, what more is there to eat from? Your palette will never be quenched again.” Aerith nodded knowingly. She gave no answer and Cassandra seemed to tilt her head back as if talking with something. The wave of dread that accompanied Cassandra seemed to vanish, and the woman stepped forward.

“You been alone for a long time, haven’t you?” Aerith nodded again, looking into Cassandra’s hazel orbs and being lost in them. “Would you like me to be your guide?” She lowered her hand and Aerith gave her a shocked expression. Was she getting an invitation to join the Midnight Monster? She was confused and she turned to look at her as she swished her hips.

“I have found a great value in you, Aertih. This past two years you have been a willing pawn, but you didn’t demand of me. You were able to think, feel, be yourself. Something within you desires to be with me, and I feel that same desire as well. But in the end, I cannot force your hand. Do you wish to join me, or do you wish to wander the world, alone and never being fulfilled?” Cassandra turned the corner.

She waited a moment before she answered, but then with hurried steps she followed in line behind Cassandra Remi. The woman nodded her head as she walked back towards her home in Sei’s tomb.

“The fate’s blew me into Sei’s hell hole, but I see now that you are one of the many tools for my grand vision. If you trust me whole body and mind, then I will teach you to be like me, but do not expect me to coddle you. I will not tolerate weakness in you, Aerith.” She nodded quickly. Cassandra smiled again.

“Can-Can I ask a simple question?” Aerith pleaded. Cassandra stopped turning to her. “May I, if it’s alright with you, consider you my family?" The request seemed so odd for Aerith to make, but the girl was still seventeen. A large portion of her life was empty, and all she wanted was a family. "As you can tell, my last one wasn’t worth my love, but…” She trailed her thoughts as she hesitantly looked to Cassandra, expecting her to glare at her or offer her a stiff backhand, but what Cassandra did took her by surprise.

“Of course, my child, I will happily be your new family,” Cassandra whispered cupping her face in her hand, running her other hand through her red locks. Aerith felt her heart swell and she moved in on Cassandra, hugging her tightly. She sniffled, giving her thanks to her as she whispered how happy she was to have a mother.

“I love you, mom,” Aerith whispered. Cassandra merely smiled as she held her, her lips parting in the most vilest of grins.
    Last edited by Requiem of Insanity; 09-04-10 at 05:20 AM.
    What is this
    I'll kill you all just for fun and games
    And in the most cruel way, sacrifice you
    What a shame
    no escape
    Even if you cry out
    there's no one
    nothing but violence can save the world.

wailing wailing a loud cry of pain or rage or sorrow and with a wonderful singing voice unbridled
    wailing wailing a loud cry of pain or rage or sorrow and with a wonderful singing voice I was beside myself

EXP: 44,094, Level: 9
    Level completed: 1%, EXP required for next level: 9,906
    Level completed: 1%,
    EXP required for next level: 9,906
    GP

Name
    Cassandra Remi
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Blond
    Eye Color
    Hazel
    Build
    127lbs./5'6
    Job
    Actress

Cassandra Remi Requests the following spoils!

Aerith Remi: Cassandra Remi has now adopted a new family member, her daughter Aerith. In the starting stages of this walk in life Aerith is always with her mother, and she gains the same privileges that would befit her mothers station as one of the nine generals of the Ixian Knights, save certain privileges. Aerith is 100% devoted to Cassandra, and such is her love for her that she can find no room in her heart for anyone else. This means Aerith cannot be affected by love potions, spells, or other abilities that attempt to seduce her. (Though she will have her own separate entity as a familiar, she is basically going to have Cassandra's Level 1 profile.)

A new Mythril Butterfly Knife, Absolute Zero- The weapon’s blade feels like it is constantly stuck in a vat of ice, and the merest touch will send shivers down anyone’s spine. However, outside this it does nothing else fancy.

Poison- Duality: The poison begins to enhance the dormant mind of people with split personality disorder, bringing the personality(s) into the front of the person’s mind. The effects of what this does differs to the person in question: The effects are completely based on the PC who is being afflicted by it.
    ^- This is a liquid based poison that must be drunk in order to work.
    Last edited by Requiem of Insanity; 09-04-10 at 05:16 AM.
    What is this
    I'll kill you all just for fun and games
    And in the most cruel way, sacrifice you
    What a shame
    no escape
    Even if you cry out
    there's no one
    nothing but violence can save the world.

wailing wailing a loud cry of pain or rage or sorrow and with a wonderful singing voice unbridled
    wailing wailing a loud cry of pain or rage or sorrow and with a wonderful singing voice I was beside myself

EXP: 91,535, Level: 13
    Level completed: 11%, EXP required for next level: 12,465
    Level completed: 11%,
    EXP required for next level: 12,465
    GP

Name
    William Arcus
    Race
    Revenant
    Hair Color
    Black Stubble
    Eye Color
    Molten Fire
    Build
    5'11"/178lbs
    Job
    Freelance Murder Machine

View Profile
    Condensed Rubric requested.

STORY: 16 – Straightforward story, though your decision to write it from a reverse point of view hindered your continuity score down to average. Settings were blasé, I liked the rain on the docks scene but was confused by your description of everything going on around him/them. I’m not entirely sure how ‘ramps’ equate to ‘maze.’ In my mind, I think of a bunch of ramps and see a pyramid type structure. Adding Ravager to your story slowed it down, as he only seemed to be there to growl a little, as did explaining the entire affair in detail at the end. To improve, you should have hinted at other bits of the back story throughout the entire thread, perhaps in a discussion while they were on the ferry to Corone of something similar.

CHARACTER: 17 – Dialogue was decent but nothing spectacular. Your action was nice, though the cameo with Jensen was muddled and left me confused as to who was exactly doing what.

WRITING STYLE: 17 – Your foreshadowing worked as I figured the main plot twist out by Jensen’s cameo. Mechanically, you had numerous errors throughout the thread, though your grammar was passing. Revise and proofread, you know the drill. Finally, as I mentioned before, there were enough areas that were confusing enough that you only get an average clarity rating.

WILD CARD: 4

TOTAL: 54

Requiem of Insanity receives 1984 exp and 120 gp.
    Silence Sei, for a short cameo in which he proves to be cooler than anyone else in the thread, receives 500 exp and 20 gp from Cassandra.

Spoils:
    Absolute Zero – Drop the quality to Damascus and you’ve got yourself a frozen treat.
    Duality – Sure, why the hell not.
    Aerith Remi – Again, why the hell not. It’ll be worth it to see the look on Jensen’s face when there are two Remi’s running around.
    "I have looked upon all that the universe has to hold of horror, and even the skies of spring and the flowers of summer must ever afterward be poison to me." - Call of Cthulhu

David vs. Goliath: History's first recorded critical hit.
    JC Thread - The Bitter King

Screw You, Andy.
    EXP: 233,561, Level: 20
    Level completed: 0%, EXP required for next level: 0
    Level completed: 0%,
    EXP required for next level: 0
    GP

Name
    Sei Orlouge
    Race
    Mystic
    Hair Color
    Orange
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'11'', 172 lbs
    Job
    Protector of Radasanth.

View Profile
    GP-EXP added.
    2011 Althy winner for Best Comeback, Most Helpful Moderator, and Best IC Odd Couple (With Enigmatic Immortal). 2012 Althie Winner for Mr. Althanas, and best Bromance (also, with Enigmatic Immortal). 2014 Althy Winner Best Battler for Forrals Fortress.

Gisela Open Winner (First Year), Lornius Cooperate Championship 3rd Place Winner (1/2 of 'Don't Blinke!', 2nd year).

(21:41:22) Sulla: If you kill god, Nihilism fills the void, you need the ubermensch to take the place of god. Sei is the ubermensch.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12