Let this kids voice be heard. I put this on my status last night, and alot of y'all got it sent to your phones. But this on the real, some golin heart shit. There is this artist that come up to my work everyday, well this artist has no place to call home, that is right. He is homeless. But he makes the best of his time and keeps his head held high. well the other day he talked to this little kid, and he told him that he would like to see one of his drawing. Well this was Friday that they had the conversation. Lat night, I was working. That same little kid came back with a drawing that he did. Well, he told me and my coworker that we was wanting to sell. He was wanting $5 for it. My coworker, bought from him for $10. But here is the amazing part about this whole thing. That kid, the reason he was selling his drawing, was to raise money for the homeless guy. The $10 that he made for that drawing, he is goin to give to that homeless guy. There are a few reason for why this is so touching. if you look at our generation, alot of us have pissed our lives away, sen the inside of cell, or the bottom of bottle. We didn't really try school. We never really gave a damn. But alot of us have turned our lives around and are trying to fix the things that we have done. And one of the things that we hope we dont see is the next generation make the same screwed up mistakes that we have made. This kid is doin something that most ppl our ages would never think about. My coworker teared up. I mean, this kid is 11 and he just proved that maybe, just maybe, the next generation. will be better then what we were. On the real ppl. spread this kids story. Make sure his voice gets heard. Like I said, one voice. Lets make this happen. Juggalos. Yo homies, y'all know I have mad clown love for each every one of ya'll. We homies world. I am asking that ya'll help with this, cuz alot of us have been where this homeless guy is now. I know a few homies that are there now.