Brown
    Eye Color
    Sapphire Blue
    Build
    5'10/170lbs
    Job
    none

What is your character's next goal?
    Zerith's next goal is to fulfill his role in that so called prophecy of Sei's Ixian Knights and to help the mute build and lead an army to win the Mystic War. After that, Z's next goal would probably be to go back home and focus on his family.

What internal issues does your character have? Does he have any prejudices, phobias, or personality disorders?
    At the moment Z's biggest fear is that he'll live in Jasmine's shadow for the rest of his life. He's positive there are people who think he's only considered nobility because of his marriage to her, and although he may call Moriah home he's still just a human while the majority of the population are half-elf.

He's also struggling to accept the fact that since Jasmine herself is a half-elf,
    he'll age much faster than she will.

Which region is your character's favorite?
    If not Moriah (other regions), then Corone as it's the next place he frequents.

Which region is your character's least favorite?
    Fallien. Hot desert and armor don't mix well.

What great conflict or mystery in Althanas would you like to solve?
    Exactly what was the world that the Thaynes created before Althanas like?

What about In-Character Althanas would you like to change or improve? (Do not take this question the wrong way. Find something that your character may be able to do about Althanas that would change it for the better, and don't find something to fucking complain about.)
    Zerith thinks Althanas would be better as a whole if N'jal was taken out of the picture.

But being more realistic, Zerith would like Moriah to expand. Build a few more cities, trade exports with Corone, Scara Brae and other nations and basically climb out from beneath it's shell and become more known throughout the world.

Does your character have any major regrets?
    Zerith regrets being unable to intervene when his best friend, Zevernus, gave up his life to save Jasmine. In Zerith's mind, he should have been able to do something to stop it.

He also regrets ever being part of the Grander's Order.

Have you had any plans with your character that you decided to scrap? If so what were they?
    At one point, I had planned for Zerith to become something similar to what Lorenor is with N'jal, but with Draconus instead. I also had him originally follow V'dralla specifically.

Every one has secrets, so don't bullshit this following question. What is your character's biggest secret?
    Zerith has a couple secrets...

On the rare occasion, he questions if he made a wise decision marrying Jasmine. He shrugs it off, believing that all married people feel like that every now and then.

He also think he would make a much better King than his brother-in-law ever could. While he thinks Eric is busy just keeping Moriah the same as always, Z dreams that if he ever wore the crown, it wouldn't be long until he put Moriah on the map.

How are your recurring NPC's affecting your PC's life?
    Ever though he's dead, Zevernus has left a big hole in Zerith's life. It's taking time for it to be filled again, as the halberdier wasn't sure if he would meet anyone he could consider a friend as good as the one he had before. Eric on the other hand is a voice of logic to Z. While they are becoming more and more close because they're family, there was a bit of reluctance on both parts.
    "When nothing makes sense, I'll fight believing only in myself."

Current Threads
    Dynamite Rave
    Vows
    Tyrant reborn

Completed Threads
    A Profit Far From Home
    Espionage and Caviar
    Our Little Friends

EXP: 23,049, Level: 6
    Level completed: 44%, EXP required for next level: 3,951
    Level completed: 44%,
    EXP required for next level: 3,951
    GP

Name
    stupid requirement

1. What is your character's next goal?
    Honestly, she'd like to settle down for a little while and raise her kids (yes, plural as of the start of the Mystic War, she's preggo again) and be good wife to Zerith.

2. What internal issues does your character have. Does he/she have any prejudices, phobias, or personality disorders.
    Spiders. The bigger they are, the more likely she is to want to curl up into a ball and make someone else deal with it. Driders would have her in a fetal position on the ground.
    Oh and the fear that most mother's share... losing any of her kids.

3. Which region is your character's favorite?
    That's easy, her homeland, Moriah. A close second is Corone where she's spent a lot of time.

4. Which region is your character's least favorite?
    She doesn't really have a least favorite.

5. What great conflict or mystery in Althanas would you like to solve?
    I really have no answer for this one.

6. What about In-Character Althanas would you like to change or improve? (Do not take this question the wrong way. Find something that your character may be able to do about Althanas that would change it for the better, and don't find something to fucking complain about.)
    Honestly, there's nothing Jas would actually seek to change, except maybe to help Moriah become less of an isolated island.

7. Does your character have any major regrets?
    1 Major regret above all others: hooking up with Raelyse Salidan

8. Have you had any plans with your character that you decided to scrap? If so what were they?
    Not that I can remember off-hand

9. Every one has secrets, so don't bullshit this following question. What is your character's biggest secret?
    She's scared that she won't be a good enough mom, having grown up (until 16) without a real mother figure other than the palace servants.

10. How are your recurring NPC's affecting your PC's life?
    Well, they're her family, so they have a more personal affect on Jas's life than anything else. She loves her family dearly.

Screw You, Andy.
    EXP: 233,561, Level: 20
    Level completed: 0%, EXP required for next level: 0
    Level completed: 0%,
    EXP required for next level: 0
    GP

Name
    Sei Orlouge
    Race
    Mystic
    Hair Color
    Orange
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'11'', 172 lbs
    Job
    Protector of Radasanth.

View Profile
    Sei wouldn't care about Talen's tat. As far as he's concerned, what Talen does on his own time is his own business, so long as it doesn't interfere with Sei's vested interest. He'd just see it as another person being blessed by the Thayne, just as he was (but with a vest, not with a tatoo).

Sei's interest went to Corone because after the Alerar-Raiaera war, in which he served Thoracis as head strategist, he moved to Corone and became known as the Protector of Radasanth (Later known as the Hero of Radasanth). Thats about all there is to it. He did have a interest in Alerar before then and when he started out, however.
    2011 Althy winner for Best Comeback, Most Helpful Moderator, and Best IC Odd Couple (With Enigmatic Immortal). 2012 Althie Winner for Mr. Althanas, and best Bromance (also, with Enigmatic Immortal). 2014 Althy Winner Best Battler for Forrals Fortress.

Gisela Open Winner (First Year), Lornius Cooperate Championship 3rd Place Winner (1/2 of 'Don't Blinke!', 2nd year).

(21:41:22) Sulla: If you kill god, Nihilism fills the void, you need the ubermensch to take the place of god. Sei is the ubermensch.

EXP: 16,222, Level: 5
    Level completed: 38%, EXP required for next level: 3,778
    Level completed: 38%,
    EXP required for next level: 3,778
    GP

Name
    Marcus Book
    Race
    Human
    Build
    5'7"/240 lbs.
    Job
    Mercenary

Regarding Corone: honestly, my characters would probably avoid the place like the plague if not for the Citadel (and the fact that other player characters prefer it). I like writing about people hitting other people too much, and Corone is usually too civilized for that.

GP

Name
    Thomas Saxon
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    6'1''/201 lbs.
    Job
    Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by The International View Post
    1. What is your character's next goal?
    2. What internal issues does your character have. Does he/she have any prejudices, phobias, or personality disorders.
    3. Which region is your character's favorite?
    4. Which region is your character's least favorite?
    5. What great conflict or mystery in Althanas would you like to solve?
    6. What about In-Character Althanas would you like to change or improve? (Do not take this question the wrong way. Find something that your character may be able to do about Althanas that would change it for the better, and don't find something to fucking complain about.)
    7. Does your character have any major regrets?
    8. Have you had any plans with your character that you decided to scrap? If so what were they?
    9. Every one has secrets, so don't bullshit this following question. What is your character's biggest secret?
    10. How are your recurring NPC's affecting your PC's life?
    I read shit and analyze the writer's successes, mistakes and cannibalize their style and add parts I like to my own. Good stuff.
    HEY! If you are judging or adding experience to a quest of mine, READ THIS!

~~Fibonacci's Tales ~~
    To Trump A Bluff.. (Best Quest of 2007)
    Almost Heroes

"To be evil is easy. It is far easier to destroy the light inside of someone then the darkness all around you." -The Night Watch

EXP: 7,821, Level: 3
    Level completed: 71%, EXP required for next level: 1,179
    Level completed: 71%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,179
    GP

Name
    Vespasian Villeneuve
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Brown
    Build
    5'10 / 140 lbs
    Job
    Covert Operative

@Saxon: Uh huh. I'd figure as much coming from you.

@Sei and Hysteria: You know that tat of Talon's still might be a nice genuine side plot during a quest you guys might have together. Perhaps during some other task Talon goes out of the way to hide it, and then when it's actuall revealed, surprisingly Sei doesn't care.
    The Villeneuve Family
    Vespasian - PC, Lv. 1, Lv. 2 ...THE BABY!
    Maelle Eldest Sister
    Ludivine Middle Sister
    Esme Father

GP

Name
    Thomas Saxon
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    6'1''/201 lbs.
    Job
    Hunter

@Saxon: Uh huh. I'd figure as much coming from you.
    Strangely, me too. Imagine that.
    HEY! If you are judging or adding experience to a quest of mine, READ THIS!

~~Fibonacci's Tales ~~
    To Trump A Bluff.. (Best Quest of 2007)
    Almost Heroes

"To be evil is easy. It is far easier to destroy the light inside of someone then the darkness all around you." -The Night Watch

Wide eyed & bushy tailed
    EXP: 59,008, Level: 10
    Level completed: 46%, EXP required for next level: 5,992
    Level completed: 46%,
    EXP required for next level: 5,992
    GP

Name
    Remedy Blue

@Sei and Hysteria: You know that tat of Talon's still might be a nice genuine side plot during a quest you guys might have together. Perhaps during some other task Talon goes out of the way to hide it, and then when it's actuall revealed, surprisingly Sei doesn't care.
    I was talking to Paragon about Talen's involvment with N'jal, and about what would cause Talen to betray the Ixian Knights. While he wouldn't do anything to sabotage the knights (he refused Lorenor's request to provide intel on what the knights were doing), he would ensure that followers of N'Jal escaped the grasp of the knights.

This thread certianly has helped me think of some interesting plot lines

Screw You, Andy.
    EXP: 233,561, Level: 20
    Level completed: 0%, EXP required for next level: 0
    Level completed: 0%,
    EXP required for next level: 0
    GP

Name
    Sei Orlouge
    Race
    Mystic
    Hair Color
    Orange
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'11'', 172 lbs
    Job
    Protector of Radasanth.

View Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Hysteria View Post
    I was talking to Paragon about Talen's involvment with N'jal, and about what would cause Talen to betray the Ixian Knights. While he wouldn't do anything to sabotage the knights (he refused Lorenor's request to provide intel on what the knights were doing), he would ensure that followers of N'Jal escaped the grasp of the knights.

This thread certianly has helped me think of some interesting plot lines
    Likewise, if the N'Jal followers weren't doing anything to cross the Knights, or Corone, Sei would leave them be.

And yes it has. :P
    2011 Althy winner for Best Comeback, Most Helpful Moderator, and Best IC Odd Couple (With Enigmatic Immortal). 2012 Althie Winner for Mr. Althanas, and best Bromance (also, with Enigmatic Immortal). 2014 Althy Winner Best Battler for Forrals Fortress.

Gisela Open Winner (First Year), Lornius Cooperate Championship 3rd Place Winner (1/2 of 'Don't Blinke!', 2nd year).

(21:41:22) Sulla: If you kill god, Nihilism fills the void, you need the ubermensch to take the place of god. Sei is the ubermensch.

EXP: 7,821, Level: 3
    Level completed: 71%, EXP required for next level: 1,179
    Level completed: 71%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,179
    GP

Name
    Vespasian Villeneuve
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Brown
    Build
    5'10 / 140 lbs
    Job
    Covert Operative

I'm glad it does help. That's what I was hoping for. I have to admit that the most interesting posts I've read so far are Zerith, Jasmine, Sei, and Hysteria's because they have a lot to do with other player characters. That's not to say the others aren't interesting. It's just that those four are so different from the others in that regard that they catch my eye.

@ MetalDrago: was there a moment when you kind of conceded to the destiny of your character being one of the bad guys? I ask that because Vespasian and his family could go either way.

@Enigmatic Immortal: I hope you haven't forgotten about that placeholder of yours on page two. I'm looking forward to seeing what you have to say.
    The Villeneuve Family
    Vespasian - PC, Lv. 1, Lv. 2 ...THE BABY!
    Maelle Eldest Sister
    Ludivine Middle Sister
    Esme Father

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast