Black
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    6'1''/201 lbs.
    Job
    Hunter

Featured Quest Credit

So the biggest complaint I've been hearing from people is that any of the events they've participated in haven't been given enough credit or entry into Althanas Canon when it comes to the FQ. That's going to change. I've been compiling information together for an almanac that'll explain everything that's happened to Salvar up to this year as well as other details anybody might need for reference material.

Whether many of you realize it or not, your contributions to the FQ haven't gone unnoticed. I realize there are some folks that interacted with some of the biggest power players in Salvar whether it was to aid them or kill them and that played an important part in the region's history. I'd like to keep Salvar's history as accurate as possible, but the trouble is that I don't really know where to start when it comes to who did what and where during the FQ, but I'd like to find out. I'm going to try my best to dig through the quests and figure out what needs to be mentioned and what doesn't, but it's obvious given how dense and vast the information in the FQ is I'm bound to miss something.

So, I'm offering to tailor people's events in the FQ into the history or parts of this almanac that come up. If you have a quest from as far back as chapter one in the FQ that is finished, has been judged and you feel it hasn't been given the right limelight in Althanas Canon I'm asking you to post a synopsis and a link of your quest here. I'll read through them and try to fit them in as best I can to Salvar's history so that you can see your name was mentioned and you had a place in some of the most important events in the region's history. This is your chance to get your name mentioned in Althanas canon, use it!

The format for posting for credit is as follows:

Name of Quest:
    Who was involved:
    Synoposis:

This thread is for quests that occurred in Salvar's portion of the FQ only and the offer will be made available to quests occuring during the first chapter all the way up to Salvar's last chapter in the FQ. As far as unfinished quests go that you want to include into Salvar's canon, I'm willing to make exceptions if the thread in question will be finished and judged. Refer any questions you have about claiming credit in the FQ to a PM to either myself or Taskmienster.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Saxon; 07-02-09 at 01:07 PM.
    HEY! If you are judging or adding experience to a quest of mine, READ THIS!

~~Fibonacci's Tales ~~
    To Trump A Bluff.. (Best Quest of 2007)
    Almost Heroes

"To be evil is easy. It is far easier to destroy the light inside of someone then the darkness all around you." -The Night Watch

EXP: 5,976, Level: 3
    Level completed: 25%, EXP required for next level: 3,024
    Level completed: 25%,
    EXP required for next level: 3,024
    GP

Name
    Lorenor
    Race
    The Unsent
    Hair Color
    Bald
    Eye Color
    Blue (Deeply inset eye-sockets, no eyeballs, only a glowing energy)
    Build
    5.0'/200lbs
    Job
    Paladin of Ixian Knights

View Profile
    • Name of Quest: Shadows of the Cathedral
    • Who was involved: Lorenor and Sorahn un' Rohnahmeh are the PC's for this quest. At the time, Sorahn was the Leader of the Red Hand, and Lorenor was an influential member.
    • Synopsis: Hired by the Church of Ethereal Sway, Lorenor is tasked to protect a certain individual from an unknown enemy. When the certain individual meet up with Lorenor and Sorahn, they immediately do not like the guy. However not liking someone does not mean that they don't have a job to do. So, as time progresses during the thread, the Assassin strikes. It is revealed the the Assassin is a Spider Magi of N'Jal. A battle ensues, and the V.I.P. that is under Sorahn and Lorenor's protection is saved. They manage to capture the Spider Magi alive.
    The Alpha and The Omega.
    The Beginning and The End.

Throbbing Member
    EXP: 101,041, Level: 13
    Level completed: 79%, EXP required for next level: 2,959
    Level completed: 79%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,959
    GP

Name
    Godhand Striker
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Prematurely Gray
    Eye Color
    Crimson
    Build
    6'2"/205lbs
    Job
    Wine collector

I already posted this in one summary thread, but that one's been forgotten apparently

Name of Quest: MQ: Arms of Gold
    Who was involved: Djakara, Godhand, Dark Temptress, Call me J, and Leon Adelbert.
    Synopsis: This was Godhand, Djakara, and another couple of non-entities getting together to run some guns from Alerar to Salvar. We had to cut through some hostile territory and ended up getting attack by a whole stronghold of Church monkeys. I don't know what the proper word for them is. But they were in the middle of getting attacked by the folks still loyal to the throne. All in all, the battle involved about four hundred people. Jame killed that Church's head, Godhand murdered the Goddess' champion, and the rest of the troops mopped up the generals. All in all, the battle was won by the caravan instead of Salvar's troops. This fact is what later compels Djakara to reveal to Alerar's king that the country of Salvar is ailing, the war is more or less winding down and that the time is right for an invasion. This, in turn, is what sparks the second chapter of the FQ. For Salvar's side, anyway.
    "I almost shook his hand but then I remembered I killed a man."
    -Camus, The Stranger

"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."
    -Denis Diderot

"But I can smile...And I can smile while I kill..."
    -King Ricardo

"I know this is going to sound like a joke but I am deadly serious: I didn't know it was jubilee week."
    -Johnny Rotten

Meet Mr. Man/My Inventory/Almost Great

Resident Pointy Hat
    EXP: 68,785, Level: 10
    Level completed: 32%, EXP required for next level: 8,215
    Level completed: 32%,
    EXP required for next level: 8,215
    GP

Name
    Caden "Blueraven" Law
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Light blond
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Job
    Wizard for hire, freelance alchemist, translator, navigator, and archivist

Name of Quest: The Laws of Wizardry
    Who was involved: Solo
    Synopsis: Caden returns home to Evernorth and winds up taking out a warlock coven in the far north of Salvar, with the aid of local Church authorities. May have impact for the heavy use of magic and the fact that the Church acquired between 15 and 20 magic-nullifying swords.
    RPs to Date
    Items or EXP listed until profile updates are made.

Stairway to Heaven - Complete.
    Into Yesterday - In Progress.

EXP: 107,947, Level: 14
    Level completed: 27%, EXP required for next level: 11,053
    Level completed: 27%,
    EXP required for next level: 11,053
    GP

Name
    Rayse Valentino
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Black
    Build
    5'10 / Athletic
    Job
    Independent Contractor and Arms Dealer

reposted from chapter one summaries with a small addition

Name of Quest: Rise of the Underground I and II.
    Who was involved: Rayse Valentino and Teric Bloodrose
    Synopsis: A few days before the war, an eerie stillness and hushed voices plagued the city of Knife's Edge. Everyone knew the war was coming, but many chose to continue their lives regardless. Rayse was one of those people, and after getting blackmailed into an impossible job, he recruited Teric Bloodrose and set off to assassinate the various crime bosses of the city. Along the way, Rayse learns of the war's true intent and of Denebriel, though he keeps this information to himself. Rayse and Teric's job ends at the outbreak of the war, and they both decide to leave the city to found The Company in Corone. This thread perhaps includes an explanation for the outbreak of the war, as well as explaining why the notorious Salvaran criminal element never capitalized on it.

Maul-Slayer
    EXP: 172,649, Level: 18
    Level completed: 14%, EXP required for next level: 16,351
    Level completed: 14%,
    EXP required for next level: 16,351
    GP

Name
    Joshua Breaker Cronen
    Race
    Demigod (human)
    Hair Color
    Light Brown
    Eye Color
    Hazel
    Build
    6 feet / 202 lbs.

View Profile
    Rayse, how did you kill Denebriel?
    ... They fell to him as prey to bluefin
    for the Jya's warriors knew not how to swim...
    13-3-2

I wrote a book! ~ Most Suave Character 2010

EXP: 107,947, Level: 14
    Level completed: 27%, EXP required for next level: 11,053
    Level completed: 27%,
    EXP required for next level: 11,053
    GP

Name
    Rayse Valentino
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Black
    Build
    5'10 / Athletic
    Job
    Independent Contractor and Arms Dealer

Well, since you asked so nicely.

Name of Quest: Mortal Intervention.
    Who was involved: Rayse Valentino, Bloodrose, and Caden Law.
    Synopsis: Forming an impromptu alliance, the aforementioned trio came into the possession of a bona fide weakness for Denebriel. Rayse had the means to infiltrate the cathedral, Caden had the means to disable Denebriel's connection to The Tap, her well of power, and Bloodrose had the means to take of everything in-between. After taking care of some of her minions, the three finally put an end to The Forgotten One Denebriel before should could unleash her ultimate scheme, the details of which may be forever lost to history.