Brown
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'6, 155lbs
    Job
    Ixian Knights Reformation team

10 favorite Moments in Althanas History

I'm getting a ton of awesome feedback from my thread about what you guys would like to see done on Althanas. Now I want to know, what would you like to see back? List your ten favorite moments in your Althanas experience. I'll start off with some of mine, but I'm sure there are much better ones from you guys who have been around longer.

The chat room- when it first started I was in there a lot. It was a good chance to get to know the people behind the characters a bit better.

The Cell- I wasn't involved, but just reading it was a blast. It's the only tournament I've seen and I really enjoyed it.

The start of the Ixian Knights- It's not just because Sei came up with it, or because I'm a general, It was the first time I saw a large group of people all focused on the same idea, not to mention that it gave me a change to roleplay with a lot of people I wouldn't normally have.

The mystic war- Again, just a good group of people working together.

Reading the judges choices in the Crystal ball- I wish more threads made JC, I really do. It's hard digging through the crystal ball for good reads, and JCs are usually a safe bet.

Participating in the Workshop- I loved getting feedback from all types of people.

Top 100 characters list- I'm assuming it's easy to tell that I like this seeing as I felt the need to revive it. I love seeing Kyla move up on this list each time I update it!

That's about all I have at the moment, though I'm sure some of you guys will jog my memory with some other cool stuff.
    My life has a superb cast but I can't figure out the plot.
    ~~ Ashleigh Brilliant

Every girl should use what Mother Nature gave her before Father Time takes it away.
    ~~Dr. Laurence J. Peter

You might as well stand and fight because if you run, you will only die tired.
    -- Sei Shin Kan

Only a warrior chooses pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    -- Anon

Screw You, Andy.
    EXP: 233,561, Level: 20
    Level completed: 0%, EXP required for next level: 0
    Level completed: 0%,
    EXP required for next level: 0
    GP

Name
    Sei Orlouge
    Race
    Mystic
    Hair Color
    Orange
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'11'', 172 lbs
    Job
    Protector of Radasanth.

View Profile
    (1) The LCC, I love teaming up with random people in order to create a new and unique story for my characters (ALA, Sei breaks Blinke out of jail through his clout so Blinke can help him win the LCC)

(2) Gisela, because it's Sei's primary focus as a strategist.

(3) The Oxforshire Open. Something about a tournament in which you're in your opponents body just makes me smile.

(4) The Auction House. I loved running this thing and coming up with new items. Twas fun.

(5) The Top 100 Characters List. I just enjoy seeing my account in top billing.

(6) Sei Vs Max Dirks, 1 on 1. It was an epic battle of epic proportions, and if I could find it, I would totally link it here.

(7) True Colors. The one solo I have managed to finish involving Sei (I have finished 2-3 as Steppenwolf)

(8) Steppenwolf in The Cell. Him and Valentina Snow tearing through everyone until her betrayal was awesome. Her eating him afterwards was also kinda cool.

(9) Andrew Octane and Andy Rorton. These two characters were huge hits during their time. Their threads were always completed (excluding one where Andy tried to kill Santa), and I always had a blast writing with them

(10) Hyakureiki quests. Something about the character of Neosaim always made him so appealing. Furthermore, he gave meaning to a character I was going to scrap (Shiryko Benimaru, one of my 'Big Four'). Without Neosaim Hyakureiki, there would be no Hopeless Samurai.

Also, this list is in no particular order.
    2011 Althy winner for Best Comeback, Most Helpful Moderator, and Best IC Odd Couple (With Enigmatic Immortal). 2012 Althie Winner for Mr. Althanas, and best Bromance (also, with Enigmatic Immortal). 2014 Althy Winner Best Battler for Forrals Fortress.

Gisela Open Winner (First Year), Lornius Cooperate Championship 3rd Place Winner (1/2 of 'Don't Blinke!', 2nd year).

(21:41:22) Sulla: If you kill god, Nihilism fills the void, you need the ubermensch to take the place of god. Sei is the ubermensch.