Thread: Bloody Bandits [I]: Stealing what was stolen. (open)

Bloody Bandits [I]: Stealing what was stolen. (open)

It was a bright and pleasant day, The sun shone down onto the town of Underwood and The sky's were a clear blue, the winds were gentle as they had been for the whole day but things would be changing quickly. In the distance over a forest dark clouds filled the horizon, making there way towards the the town with ravishing winds, but it was hours from now. There was a long dirt path leading into Underwood, heading down its winding lanes were two people, A small, female figure who had on a hooded travelling cloak, and a tall, auburn haired man with mismatching eyes, pale skin and dressed all in a dark brown with two silver bracelets on each wrist. He walked lightly behind the smaller figure, taking slow lumbering steps in order to maintain the same pace behind her, the two were tired, it had been a long trip to get here from there last location and were travelling light the man carrying only a small sack over his shoulder that looked to be almost empty." 'Old it there you two." came a voice from behind a tree.

"It woulds be an 'orrible thing i' one of you were to ger 'urt now wouldunt it." said another voice from the other side of the path, it was younger and had a slight shake too it, as if it was scared. The two figures on the path stopped and both looked around for the source of the voices, the man stepping forward protectively, lowering the bag from his shoulder without a word. From behind the trees stepped two dirty looking men in dark brown ragged leather clothes, there skin dark with muck and oil. The shorter but obviously older of the two with deep wrinkles and black teeth curled his lip as he took a great snort and then spat onto the floor. Pulling out a rusty sword as he did. The other could hardly have been a teenager and only had a broken dagger on him that he gripped tightly.

"You see, the thing is... I'm runnin' a little low on money right now so I'm gonna 'ave to ask you to give me everythin' yous got on you." the older one said starting to approach the two with his sword pointed towards the man, looking him up and down raising a bushy brow. As the man started to reach a hand into the bag the old bandit quickly stepped forward and pointed the tip of the sword an inch from his chest. "Careful now lad, don't be causin' any trouble... its not just me and the boy you 'ave to deal with. 'and over the coin purse and you can be on yer way." He snorted again but this time it lead into what could only be assumed was a laugh made up of pained grunts. The tall, pale skinned man did as he was told removing his hand from the bag and going to the coin purse attached to the belt on his waist. He undid the knot with one hand and then threw it to the boy when gestured by the old man in charge. "Go on, be on yer way and thank ye for such a kind 'donation' " he said backing away slowly, the boy already retreated through the trees and out of sight as the old bandit waved with his sword to have them keep moving.

It was some time later that the two arrived in the town of Underwood the two had remained silent for the duration of the journey, they had not bothered the woman so they still had some money to use. The two entered a tavern that was fairly small and empty making it quiet and it was then that the man spoke. "If it would be ok, I would like to retrieve my coin purse tonight, before they have a chance to use too much of it, Mistress." He said softly, keeping his blue and green eyes on the floor, his expression trying to remain passive but struggling, lines crossing his forehead in worry fear of retribution, deciding to add to his request." they are just petty cut throats mistress, and I am sure that they will have stolen from others too its possible that you will gain from this..." he let his voice trail of into the silence of the small and almost vacant tavern

GP

Name
    Siren
    Race
    Succubi
    Hair Color
    Pale Blonde
    Eye Color
    Maroon
    Build
    5'3/104 lbs.
    Job
    Thief

Siren was tired. She was also getting hungry, and wanted to arrive in town shortly. Otherwise, Oliver would be hearing an earful of complaining. Despite her feelings toward the damned trip, she kept silent. The cloak she wore was a brown color, and completely covered the outfit beneath. The hood was up, and her face remained hidden. The weather did nothing for her. In fact, she would have preferred it if it wasn't so bright. The light was starting to irritate her eyes. Sometimes she would fall back to walk a bit beside Oliver in order to rest her eyes while still being guided in the right direction.

The woman wasn't human, but she sure felt like it. Not only was she tired of the journey, but she was also going through withdrawal. It seemed like everything in the past week led to something more then it was expected to be. This being said, she literally had no time and also had no time to do anything with Oliver. Her hormones were in full blast, and she occasionally twitched towards him during the trip, but turned away instead. The larger bushes they passed were admittedly tempting to her. Maybe if they just stopped- No! She couldn't think about that. The irritation she felt was quickly growing.

Some part of her mind concentrated on the voices that slowly became louder the farther they walked, but the majority of her mind was concentrated on what she couldn't have; Oliver. Deep breaths... She thought to herself, following her instructions and letting in a deep breath and exhaling slowly. She paused slightly when she heard a much closer voice and turned her head slightly. However, she kept her back to the two men. Slitted crimson eyes stared at the older man as he pointed a sword towards her pet. Despite this hostility, she didn't make a move towards him.

Her eyes slowly slid to watch Oliver as he did as the man requested. She sniffed at this, arching a brow at all three of them. Before she knew it, the two idiots were waving them on. Her head immediately turned back to their path and she set off again, her cloak flaring out to express her attitude. She said nothing on the venture to Underwood. She was well aware her temper was flaring and it was best to shut her mouth until it had food in it. Siren let out a breath of relief the moment her feet touched the wood of the tavern. It was small, dark, and quiet. She was more then relieved to be there.

Like she expected, Oliver finally spoke. Siren turned to him, lifting her gloved hands out from under her cloak and pushing her hood off. Tresses of a pale blonde color tumbled out of a small, untidy bun the moment she shook her head a bit. Her lips were curled into a slight grimace as she brushed herself off. As she listened, she fixed him as well. While he went on about his coin purse, she dusted him off. If she was to look spotless, so did her pet. With a swipe of her hand, she had torn her cloak from around her neck and exposed a cream-colored blouse that hung from her. The fabric was nearly translucent. Because of this, she had another smaller shirt beneath it.

Her trousers were the some brown as her cloak, a cloth that hugged to her legs. She also wore long boots that were tied in the back. They reached to just below her knees. Technically, this probably wasn't the most appropriate attire for travel. She ran her hand through his hair to brush out anything and fix it's style before she finally sat down on a table next to him. She crossed her legs and pursed her lips at him. Her eyes were still slightly narrowed, meaning she wasn't out of her mood yet.

"Possibly." She lifted her shoulders slightly. "Whatever the case, you will have to wait until we're both fed. I'll come with you once that's taken care of." Her eyes slowly traced the tavern, looking for the bar.
    Last edited by Trezima; 09-07-11 at 08:15 PM.

"Of course, Mistress." He bowed his head to her, lowering himself to kiss up her neck and whispering in her ear. "I promise I shall make it up to you, please forgive my mistake and the inconvenience it causes you, Mistress." He Stepped away from her and stood back up straight, keeping his eyes down. He looked as if he wanted to speak more, he was disappointed in himself, unable to even pay for the food they required because he had lost all of his money in such a simple thing, He had wanted to fight, but when caught off guard he could not risk any harm coming to the centre of his world and he doubted that she would approve of him gaining an ugly scar over something like that, its not something that could be reported to guards as it would be unlikely he would ever see his coin again, most guards were as corrupt as the bandits in his experience.

"If I may be so bold, Mistress, I suggest we wait until just before nightfall, There is a storm coming and it would help to mask us upon approach, the cover of darkness could also be of use, if there are more then the two we saw....Mistress." he said in a quiet but clear voice to her almost unmoving, keeping still and waiting a brief moment before adding. "After all, most bandits are not too smart, its likely they will still be there, or close by, it will be easy to find and kill them for one such as perfect as yourself, Mistress" While it was his plan and he knew he would likely be the one doing all the work, he didn't mind Siren being the one to take credit for what he did, He was just an extension of her and never thought of himself as anything more.

He dared a look towards the beautiful visage of Siren and then looked elsewhere around the room hoping to find, there, stairs that most likely meant that it was possible to rent a room here meaning that he could change into more suitable attire if it she agreed to wait. If she wanted to get it over with as soon as possible however he would make do. "Seats are for sittin' darlin' not tables." a large, bearded but bald man said from behind a counter, that he was running a cloth along, He had a white apron on, covered in blood, assumed animal, and had a kind though slightly indifferent toothy smile. Up until that point Oliver had been unaware of how much attention he had been drawing too them, speaking quietly had not helped to keep there conversation private, although they hid it well he could tell that the few other patrons had been listening to him talk about what he had planned.

GP

Name
    Siren
    Race
    Succubi
    Hair Color
    Pale Blonde
    Eye Color
    Maroon
    Build
    5'3/104 lbs.
    Job
    Thief

Siren leaned her head to the opposite side, allowing her neck to stretch for his lips. She shifted slightly, wanting a real kiss from him. Unfortunately, he moved away and left her hanging. She wasn't really irritated with him for what he had done. However, the look in his eyes suggested he was with himself. She wasn't really sure how to fix that, so she didn't. Speaking of food, she leaned to the left and reached under her bottom to pull a wallet out of her right-side pocket. Flipping it open, she counted the money she had with her. There was plenty enough for food.

She looked back up when he spoke again, taking her by surprise. He wasn't usually so bold, as he had stated himself. She hardly cared what time they went. Of course, Oliver was right in thinking he would do most of the work. The only time she really pitched in was when it was needed. Oliver was a big boy, and could handle himself when she let him deal with tasks like this one. This wasn't to say she wouldn't interfere if anything actually came to pose a threat to Oliver, because she was quite protective of him. The only reason she didn't say a word when the ordeal with the two bandits happened, was because she knew he was more then capable of handling them.

It wasn't her fault he decided to randomly give them his coin purse. He did deserve punishment, but she wasn't in the mood and would rather have a nice nap instead. Finally, a smile spread across her face. It seemed like it didn't fit there in her features after so many glares and grimaces. She did seem rather delighted at the mention of a storm though. In all honesty, she did love storms. The power the sky radiated when it flashed with lightening was amazing to her. The whole situation was immediately more fun and exciting to her. It would be no fun if it was all bright and sunshine-y outside when they went on the hunt for the bandits.

"Mmmhm..." She hummed smoothly. He knew she liked it when he "complimented" her like that.

Siren let her hand reach for his shoulder to take his attention from the stairs. It would be the perfect time for her to take a kiss like she had wanted before. However, a gruff voice interrupted her train of thought. She struggled to keep her glare from being shot at the man. Instead, she slid down from the table with a playful giggle. It was time to interact with the folks of Underwood. This was Siren's favorite part. It was so much fun to play her part in front of others, like she would demonstrate again for Oliver. She happily took Oliver's hand in her own, pulling him along while she made for the counter.

"Hello there Sir," She said, resting her hands on her hips and letting go of Oliver's while she gazed at the man. "Would you mind helping me? I want to rent a room." The gleaming surfaces of her teeth were exposed as she flashed him a graceful smile. "It's s'possed to be storming." She feigned a worried expression. "Wouldn't want to be caught out there when it does."
    Last edited by Trezima; 09-07-11 at 09:52 PM.

"Of course not my good lady, would be a terrible thing to have you caught in a storm like that." the large man behind the counter said his gaze fixed on her, as if he had forgotten all about the conversation that the two were just in the middle of though Oliver knew he had been speaking very loudly. Oliver too stared toward his Mistress, never happy when anyone else looked at her, it made him quite jealous though he would never act on those impulses, they were there and difficult to manage. “I’m sure I could always do a deal for you, my dear, will it just be the one night that you are staying?” the man behind the counter said, smiling down with his large red face.

Oliver had moved behind her passing her hand into his other lacing his fingers with hers and placing his other on her shoulder lightly, protectively. Being much shorter than him he had to lean down in order to whisper into her ear. “Perhaps it would be better if my mistress stayed here for the night and I go alone, so that nothing will happen to her. So, two nights would be best…” he trailed off in his voice, standing back up but looking down over the body of his mistress, not wanting to see any other man leering at her.

“If you would like… I could show you to it right away and bring up some food when you’re ready.” The man added hopefully, trying to say anything to convince her to stay as if he was in a trance just from her presence. This was a normal reaction for the more weak minded people that looked at her. There was a slight twitch in his expression, he was clearly calculating something and that was never a good thing. Oliver had taken note of the apparent shift in atmosphere and did not like the attention they were getting. He had chosen this place instead of any others because he wished to go about his business un-noticed, but that was almost impossible whenever his mistress was present, she had a way of drawing a rooms attention just by entering it and that is why he usually insisted she remain in a hooded cloak when traveling.

GP

Name
    Siren
    Race
    Succubi
    Hair Color
    Pale Blonde
    Eye Color
    Maroon
    Build
    5'3/104 lbs.
    Job
    Thief

Siren continued to blissfully smile at the man. Her expression resembled that of a child, completely ignorant of reality. However, she was truly nothing of the sort. The disgust built up in her stomach, twisting it this way and that. She was spoiled by Oliver and his charming personality and looks. Any other man was simply unfit after all the time she had Oliver serving her. She listened to the man talk--sort of--but she figured Oliver would listen to the important details so there wasn't much use in paying attention. The man's red face reminded siren of a beet.

With a tilt of her chin upwards, she gazed up at Oliver as he suddenly came behind her and took her hand in his. She leaned back on him, tilting her head to this side when he came to whisper in her ear. "You worry too much. Do you doubt me? I'm sure I can stay safe." She looked back at the man with the same sweet smile when Oliver trailed off and proceeded to look down at her. It wouldn't exactly be too hard to look down into her cleavage at his angle.

"That would be perfect!" She exclaimed cheerfully. She pulled out something from a pocket in her trousers and let go of oliver's hand to put the small bag of coin in his hand. "Pay. I want to look around." Siren ran her hand over his chest before turning her back to the man behind the counter and moving to venture around the inn. The windows let the cloudy sky seep in, shadows dancing across the tables and couches. Apparently, the nice weather was taking a turn for the worst.

The moment she had left, Oliver missed her warmth and presence but would follow her orders without another thought. He looked to the man behind the counter then down to the coin purse he had been given. “So, what will it be?” the keeper asked, his voice losing its edge of sweetness without Siren there to invoke it. “Oh, and I forgot to mention that we only have single rooms so you and your…traveling partner will have to sleep separately.” He added with a slight grin obviously happy at the thought of those two being separated.

“Just one room will be fine, for two nights. As well as some food for us.” He said taking out a small bundle of coins and holding them out. The large keepers hand moved quickly and snatched the coins from Oliver’s hand, his attitude changing drastically. He counted the coins over in his hand, either loosing count or just checking, the man took a while and had scanned the coins several times.

“It’ll do.” He said tightening his fist around them and walking into a back room out of sight. There was a clinking sound as metal hit against metal in obviously a bit of a struggle, as if whatever it was had been stuck somewhere. He eventually returned with a chunky iron key and handed it too Oliver. It had the number 2 engraved on it and looked very old. “Up the stairs, room 3.” The keeper pointed ungracefully. “Don’t disturb the other guests and I will bring food up for the lady later.” He said as if trying not to acknowledge Oliver’s existence or the face he would be sharing a small room with her.

He didn’t say thank you, or anything for that matter, not even to his Mistress, Oliver had taken the key and instantly headed upstairs, going to room two instead of three feeling that the inn keeper was trying to put Oliver in harm’s way, or lacked the ability to count. As he had suspected the door accepted the key and opened without a fuss allowing him to enter and place his things onto the hard bed and begin to get ready for the nights events.

The room was not much, it was small, had an odd smell and made what seemed entirely of wood apart from the thin sheet on the bed. He was thankful that he would not be sleeping in such a place as it was probably less desirable than the floor outside. It seemed unhealthy and if it were possible for him too, he would probably catch something just from breathing in the air. “No better than the bandits.” He said to himself beginning to wrap a black cloth around his silver bracelets.
    Last edited by One; 09-25-11 at 03:25 PM.

GP

Name
    Siren
    Race
    Succubi
    Hair Color
    Pale Blonde
    Eye Color
    Maroon
    Build
    5'3/104 lbs.
    Job
    Thief

Siren continued to stroll around, taking in her surroundings. When she heard the creak of the stairs, she figured Oliver had gone up already without her. She passed the man, and glanced slightly at him when he attempted conversation. She wasn't interested. Continuing up the stairs, she arched a brow. How was she supposed to know what room Oliver went into. She let out an irritated sound. He could have at least told her what number they were in. Luckily, the door wasn't completely closed. She opened it and looked in on Oliver as he sat on the bed, her brow still arched.

"Is there a reason you didn't tell me before you went up?" She asked, entering and closing the door behind her. She started to walk around the room, looking it over. It was rather grungy. Now that she was no longer around anyone else, her previous expression before the keeper returned. Not a smile twitched at her lips. She eventually sat on the opposite side of the bed and stretched out, laying down and resting her head on the pillow. Now that she was comfortable, her gaze shifted to Oliver. She watched him expectantly.