Black
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    6'2 250lbs
    Job
    mercenary

New melee weapon

As Jolex walked along the path in this town headed to what he had heard from so many rumors was a "Bazaar" were you could buy and sell weapons. He entered the building and saw a plain grey stone room with several pedestals in the room. He made his way over to the guy at the counter where a scruffy looking guy stood.

"Hello sir, i would like to trade in my pair of brass knuckles with some gold for maybe a iron or steel pair of gauntlets with spikes on the knuckles." Jolex said as he took off his brass knuckles and laid them on the table."They haven't been in any battles or anything i just got them and i wanted gauntlets, so sir if u could maybe give me something reasonable for these so i can get some gauntlets that would be appreciated."

GP

Name
    Lypine "Bad Moon" Narcor
    Race
    Controlled Werewolf
    Hair Color
    Gray
    Eye Color
    Gray
    Build
    Taller than average and heavier as well
    Job
    Mercenary

"Well, if you turn in your brass knuckles, then for 50 gold you can get a pair of steel gauntlets, though, for 70 gold, I can add a single spike to each one of the iron hardness," The merchant said after inspecting the knuckles. "Anything else sir?"