Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Brotherhood recruitment thread.

EXP: 35, Level: 1
    Level completed: 2%, EXP required for next level: 1,965
    Level completed: 2%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,965
    GP

Name
    Yiri Viat
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Dark brown
    Eye Color
    green
    Build
    6'3" / 200 lbs
    Job
    assassin

Would you like me to change them then to my own wording, because if i was to do so it would still sound pretty much the same. These are the rules the Assassin's in the Assassin's Order follow, therefore since this power group is based off of the order the same rules, punishment and everything else is also the same for the Brotherhood. i will change the wording if you wish, but the meanings will stay the same.
    "I have lived my life as best I could, not knowing its purpose, but drawn forward like a moth to a distant moon; and here at last, I discover a strange truth. That I am only a conduit, for a message that eludes my understanding."
    ―Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Screw You, Andy.
    EXP: 233,561, Level: 20
    Level completed: 0%, EXP required for next level: 0
    Level completed: 0%,
    EXP required for next level: 0
    GP

Name
    Sei Orlouge
    Race
    Mystic
    Hair Color
    Orange
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'11'', 172 lbs
    Job
    Protector of Radasanth.

View Profile
    We could have all told you that one was pretty obvious, at least those of us who have played the game. The biggest difference I've noticed is no Templar fighting. You guys may want to consider editing your mission statement and maybe a few other things here and there. People tend not to flock to direct copies of established groups.

That's why the Althanas A-Team failed so hard.....
    2011 Althy winner for Best Comeback, Most Helpful Moderator, and Best IC Odd Couple (With Enigmatic Immortal). 2012 Althie Winner for Mr. Althanas, and best Bromance (also, with Enigmatic Immortal). 2014 Althy Winner Best Battler for Forrals Fortress.

Gisela Open Winner (First Year), Lornius Cooperate Championship 3rd Place Winner (1/2 of 'Don't Blinke!', 2nd year).

(21:41:22) Sulla: If you kill god, Nihilism fills the void, you need the ubermensch to take the place of god. Sei is the ubermensch.

EXP: 160, Level: 1
    Level completed: 8%, EXP required for next level: 1,840
    Level completed: 8%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,840
    GP

Name
    Illa K. Cenata
    Race
    Lifedrinker
    Hair Color
    Golden Blonde
    Eye Color
    Slate Grey
    Build
    5'2" / 102 lb
    Job
    Vagabond

As far as I can tell, it's not quite "you guys" as much as it's still just the one person.

The trouble with the group as is, I feel, is that while you have got the frontend of it (the "be an assassin and kill people") part of it, you haven't thought about the back end. The games don't cover the back end because it's not as action-packed and whatnot and doesn't interest the same market of gamers.

You have to think about the back end, about how the organization works. How does it recruit? How does it select? Where does it get its funding? How does it select its targets? Where does intel come from? Who gives it political support? &c &c

EXP: 8,711, Level: 3
    Level completed: 93%, EXP required for next level: 289
    Level completed: 93%,
    EXP required for next level: 289
    GP

Name
    Sorish Mon Larsh
    Race
    Coralian
    Hair Color
    None
    Eye Color
    White
    Build
    8'7" 300lb
    Job
    Adventurer / Historian

View Profile
    I have to agree with Wizard. It is important that all parts are covered. Example: Why was Abrinano Accepted when he is famous, by NPC's? He would stand out like a sore thumb.
    Last edited by hoytti; 07-26-12 at 11:48 PM.
    Thought
    "Telepathic Communication"
    "Yelling"
    Emphasis
    "Talking"

Theme Song
    "Year of the Reef"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12