Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Some very interesting acts about our president and the end times.

EXP: 2,975, Level: 2
    Level completed: 33%, EXP required for next level: 2,025
    Level completed: 33%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,025
    GP

Name
    Liam Duigenan
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Graying
    Eye Color
    Pale Green
    Build
    5'11''/ 159 lbs.
    Job
    Inquisitor

Its put down if you're a bible-thumping moron who attributes ambiguous scripture and a handful of events to someone's life. Especially when you not only attribute it to them and call it causality but you demonize that person for it. Fuck yes I'll put down that kind of religion. Every god damn day. Freedom of speech doesn't entitle your kind of crazy to be not only tolerated but left uncontested.
    "It has fallen upon me, now and again in my sojourns through the world, to ease various evil men of their lives." - Solomon Kane

GP

Name
    Seth the 4saykin
    Race
    human
    Hair Color
    midnight Black
    Eye Color
    light ocean blue
    Build
    5'10/141.6 lbs.
    Job
    ranger/lone worrier/rogue

Do you ppl even freakin read, there was a note at the end, and absent, Nostradamus foresaw the creation of the united states 200 years before it happened. Some time I wonder if ppl that write fantasy forums actually know how to read. Everything that was on that thread was proven in fact, and does match up with the bible. Hell, I can give you a bunch of facts about the statue of liberty the match up perfectly with the book of revelations. Example, the statue of liberty was built to mirror the babylonian god of prostitution.
    Any fool can calculate striangth.....Now,they must calculate what they can not see,knowlege,agility,and speed........

Screw You, Andy.
    EXP: 233,561, Level: 20
    Level completed: 0%, EXP required for next level: 0
    Level completed: 0%,
    EXP required for next level: 0
    GP

Name
    Sei Orlouge
    Race
    Mystic
    Hair Color
    Orange
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'11'', 172 lbs
    Job
    Protector of Radasanth.

View Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by 4saykin View Post
    Do you ppl even freakin read, there was a note at the end, and absent, Nostradamus foresaw the creation of the united states 200 years before it happened. Some time I wonder if ppl that write fantasy forums actually know how to read. Everything that was on that thread was proven in fact, and does match up with the bible. Hell, I can give you a bunch of facts about the statue of liberty the match up perfectly with the book of revelations. Example, the statue of liberty was built to mirror the babylonian god of prostitution.

I....but....you honestly....

There is so much fail in that post, my brain can not even comprehend it.

Also, 4saykin, we 'people on a fantasy forum' seem to be your outlet. If you don't like what we're saying, you don't have to post your thoughts. Politics breeds controversy, and all that.

Also, the -body- of the statue of liberty was modeled after Isis, a Pagan Goddess, not exclusively Babylonian, and not her face.
    2011 Althy winner for Best Comeback, Most Helpful Moderator, and Best IC Odd Couple (With Enigmatic Immortal). 2012 Althie Winner for Mr. Althanas, and best Bromance (also, with Enigmatic Immortal). 2014 Althy Winner Best Battler for Forrals Fortress.

Gisela Open Winner (First Year), Lornius Cooperate Championship 3rd Place Winner (1/2 of 'Don't Blinke!', 2nd year).

(21:41:22) Sulla: If you kill god, Nihilism fills the void, you need the ubermensch to take the place of god. Sei is the ubermensch.

Hand of Virtue
    EXP: 87,799, Level: 12
    Level completed: 84%, EXP required for next level: 2,201
    Level completed: 84%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,201
    GP

Name
    Artemis Eburi
    Race
    Human (+ Dovicarus)
    Hair Color
    Dark Brown and Gray
    Eye Color
    Piercing Blue
    Build
    5'8"
    Job
    Smith

Fact is subjective, and absolute truth is impossible for human beings to know. Even if we do find truth, we can't know whether or not we are correct - it simply becomes chance that what we believe is true happens to be true.

Yet what you speak of is not fact. What you speak of is morphed perception. It's the consequence when people twist information in order to fit their own needs and views. The human mind is very talented at weaving a mask of justification, and even better at believing that mask. Whatever absurd doctrine you follow that guides your life is a creation of human beings, nothing more. And your own inability to understand that and believe that some superbeing is watching over you and guiding every passing event of our lives is absurd. It's not that the puzzle pieces fit, it's that you will force them to fit even if they do not belong. That's why so many conspiracy theorists are looked at as paranoid and likely suffering from some sort of anxiety disorder.

People see/hear/believe what they want to. End of story.
    2011 Althy Winner - Most Realistic Character
    2016 Althy Winner - Best Contributor & Player of the Year (tie)

Artemis Eburi Wiki Page
    Current Character Profile

Solo Quests:
    Hidden Beneath The Canopy (75)
    Lost Loot of Lornius (74)

GP

Name
    Seth the 4saykin
    Race
    human
    Hair Color
    midnight Black
    Eye Color
    light ocean blue
    Build
    5'10/141.6 lbs.
    Job
    ranger/lone worrier/rogue

Ok, if you think my post is flawed, and impossible, and not fact. Do this. Take each fact, take each scripture, research them, and then yall find out for your selves. If you think I am lying, then that is your deal. But the fact is this. I have done my research on this whole thing. I know what I am talking. I am not a bloody idiot, and again. Note the note at the end of the thread
    Any fool can calculate striangth.....Now,they must calculate what they can not see,knowlege,agility,and speed........

EXP: 107,947, Level: 14
    Level completed: 27%, EXP required for next level: 11,053
    Level completed: 27%,
    EXP required for next level: 11,053
    GP

Name
    Rayse Valentino
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Black
    Build
    5'10 / Athletic
    Job
    Independent Contractor and Arms Dealer

I have only one (albeit old) image for this thread.

EXP: 23,049, Level: 6
    Level completed: 44%, EXP required for next level: 3,951
    Level completed: 44%,
    EXP required for next level: 3,951
    GP

Name
    stupid requirement

Ok, if you think my post is flawed, and impossible, and not fact. Do this. Take each fact, take each scripture, research them, and then yall find out for your selves. If you think I am lying, then that is your deal. But the fact is this. I have done my research on this whole thing. I know what I am talking. I am not a bloody idiot, and again. Note the note at the end of the thread
    Here ya go! Your ‘research’ seems to be lacking in several areas, but that’s not my problem.

Luke 10:18 "I saw satan as lightening from heaven"
    The hebrew translation for "Lighting from Heaven" is "Barak O Bamah"

Fact 1: Jesus Spoke Hebrew
    The Gospel of Luke was written in Greek not Hebrew. Jesus very possibly spoke both Greek and Hebrew, but most likely his day to day language was Aramaic. This is possible because at the time of Jesus’ stay on Earth, the Roman Empire had control of Judea and the language of the empire in that area was Greek. However the original Hebrew was probably still used in traditions. I say this because it still holds true today that in some traditional celebrations and stuff, the Jewish people still use the Classical Hebrew for things that are to be recited (like prayers and whatnot).

"I saw Satan as barak o bamah and there was given to him power o peak great things"
    What verse is this? It’s not Luke 10:18 which was correctly quoted above. If you’re going to quote the Bible for your discussions, make sure to properly cite each and every verse.

Fact 2: Obama's speaks of doing great things
    This is irrelevant. THOUSANDS of people, and every single person that runs for political office just about anywhere speaks of doing great things.

"He shall enter peaceably, even among the richest of nations, he will not regard the religion of his ancestors"

Fact 3: Obama's whole family is muslim, but yet he is "christian"
    Once again, where is that quoted from? As for the religious preferences of his family and himself, you need to take in all of his ancestors for such a statement. His father’s side of the family is Muslim, but not his mother’s. So his “whole family” is misleading and incorrect.

"He will be different from other kings, and try to change set times and laws"
    Lots of leaders try to change the laws and are different from other kings, but once again, what’s the reference for his quote?

Does not regard the desire of women"
    "Women"= God's children "christians"
    Reference please?

In kenya, Odinga is responsible for riots that burned 100's of christian church's. 50 christians in a burning church and slashed when escaping

fact 4: Odinga is Obama's cousin and they are from the same tribe.

Fact 5: Obama's family already kills Christians
    Whether it’s true or not, having a cousin responsible for such things as riots and church burnings does not mean that Obama is “evil”. Obama is not from a tribe, he was born in the USA. Many people’s family members kill Christians, not just Obama’s.

The antichhrist will come before the "7 year tribulation." Right before the "7 year tribulation" there wll be a GLOBAL ECONOMIC CRASH.
    Where are you gathering this information from?

Facts about Obama" His birthday is August 4th, the 216th day of the year
    6x6x6=216
    Birthplace: Latitude 21.6
    6x6x6=216 (21.6)
    His full name is 18 letters
    6+6+6=18

The winning lottery ticket # in chicago the day after the election was 666 in Obama's home governing state. The next pick was 7779

666=Antichrist, 777=Perfect complition, 9= judgement

Novmber 5, 2008. Antichrist perfect completion, judgement.

In his home governing state. His zip code was 60606
    This is all pure conspiracy theorist stuff and there is nothing further to say about it.

Nostradamus made the following prediction: The Great Empire

"At 45 degrees the sky will burn from the worlds center, Fire to approach the great new city, in an instant a great scattered flame will leap up, earthshaking fire fire from the worlds center will cause tremors around the New City"

Fact 6: Abot 45 degrees latitude= New York "world (trade) center"
    As has already been said, New York is not at 45 degrees. Also, Nostradamus’ original quatrain does not mention a “world center”. Here is the original Nostradamus text:
    Quote Originally Posted by Century 6, Quatrain 97
    At forty-five degrees the sky will burn, Fire to approach the great new city: In an instant a great scattered flame will leap up, When one will want to demand proof of the Normans.
    The bit about being from the world’s center was translated/added by EdgarMetro.

The following is nostradamus's prediction for WW3

"The Great Empire will be torn from limb, the all powerful one for 400 years, great power will be given to the DARK ONE from SLAVES COME"

The Great Empire= New York
    The all powerful one for 400 years= USA
    The dark one from slaves come= Obama

In other words: USA WW3 Obama
    It has already been said, but it bears repeating: this can’t possibly refer to New York (because it’s a state not an empire) or the USA (because the US isn’t 400 years old, it’s not even 250 years old yet). And I have no idea where you’re getting the idea that “the dark one from slaves come” means Obama.

"The antichrist issues to resolve the world economy and Isreal Conflict"

Fact 7: Obama's top priorities are World economy and bringing peace to Isreal
    Again, what’s your source? You really need to provide your sources for these kind of things, otherwise people can’t check out what you’re saying for themselves as you just suggested we do if we didn’t believe you.

NOTE: I am not saying that Obama is the Anti-Christ. The Anti-christ will be a man thatt the jews will accept, but the jews do not Accept Obama. However, I do believe that Obama is a prelude of what is to come.
    Then what the heck ARE you saying? The Jews don’t accept the Anti-Christ until he “fulfils” prophetic scriptures about the Messiah. So no, they don’t accept him, but even if the Anti-Christ is currently in politics and a rising leader, they still wouldn’t be accepting him yet because he has yet to fulfill scriptures about the Messiah.
    Last edited by Jasmine; 08-15-12 at 07:00 PM.

EXP: 16,222, Level: 5
    Level completed: 38%, EXP required for next level: 3,778
    Level completed: 38%,
    EXP required for next level: 3,778
    GP

Name
    Marcus Book
    Race
    Human
    Build
    5'7"/240 lbs.
    Job
    Mercenary

Here's a different idea, because we're not the ones claiming to be prophets here. The burden of proof is on you. You're trying to tell us that the president of the United States of America is probably the antichirst (but maybe just antichrist 1.0? beta version? dry run? something?), and we're just supposed to go along with it because you're not "a bloody idiot" even though you can't spell or write. I mean, you're asking a lot.

So like, let's go through your "Facts" one by one. As soon as you convince me on the first one, we'll move on to the second. I think it's safe to say we're going to stick with #1.

Why Luke 10:18, and why are you just quoting the first part of it and then adding your own shit? I mean, are you quoting from two different passages here? I don't know.

Luke 10:18 says "And he said unto them, I beheld Satan fallen as lightning from heaven."

And then 10:19 says, "Behold, I have given you authority to tread upon serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall in any wise hurt you."

That doesn't say anything about "power o peak great things." So like, is this from a different section, or did you write that into your own personal Bible or...? I mean, is this from the Book of 12 Year Old Guy on the Internet? Because I don't think that's a recognized version of the Bible.

But let's assume it IS in the Bible for a second.

What you're telling us, on a fantasy writing message board on the internet, in broken English, is that...what? God wrote you secret messages and interspersed them in the Bible so that you alone could glean messages about the future from them but nobody would believe you because you're too special and we're all too dumb? Because that section has jack shit to do with the antichrist as far as I can tell. I mean, if he IS telling us that B-Rock Obama-Llama is the Antichrist, literally the next line then means "but don't worry about it, he can't hurt you." Correct me if I'm wrong here.

Look, you're not going to listen and I'm wasting time here, but dude. Come on. Take a deep breath, swallow your pride, and back up for a second. Think on this. You sound loony tunes because you are loony tunes, not because you're persecuted or whatever. And I feel for you, I do. I grew up in a religious environment too, and that shit gets in your head and never really goes away. But I'm sorry, just because the president has a different skin color than you and has a different political outlook than your parents does not mean he's a metaphysical devil out to eat your soul or...whatever ill-defined evil the antichrist is supposed to do. He's just a guy trying to do what he thinks is right, like the rest of us.

It's one thing to think his political plans are a bad idea, that's your right, but do you honestly think God is telling you to convince the rest of us that the sky is falling and the black man is coming to get us?

I mean, don't you think Tom Cruise is in a better position? Or like, Doctor Phil?

EXP: 85,686, Level: 12
    Level completed: 67%, EXP required for next level: 4,314
    Level completed: 67%,
    EXP required for next level: 4,314
    GP

Name
    Kyla Marie Orlouge
    Race
    Mystic
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'6, 155lbs
    Job
    Ixian Knights Reformation team

Since you seem to think that anyone who doesn't agree with you that a guy from youtube has discovered the identity of the anti-Christ is an uneducated person who cannot read, I decided to (as a Jewish person who has studied Hebrew for much of my life and still doesn't understand much of it because it is an incredibly difficult language) do a bit of studying on your theory. This is just one of the many arguments against the misuse of Hebrew that Simmons used to manipulate people like you who fear the anti-Christ so much.

by Dr. Hector Avalos, Debunking Christianity

An appalling ignorance of Hebrew is being used to perpetrate an absurd theory.

This is one of the most sordid uses of Hebrew linguistics to support the claim that Barack Obama is the Antichrist. I would not spend much time on it, except that even some recognized "news" organizations are giving it coverage. In any case, this ridiculous argument comes from a YouTube video:
    YouTubeVideo

It is also commented upon at World Net Daily:
    WorldNetDaily

According to a man calling himself PPSimmons (the presumed narrator of the YouTube video), Barack Obama is mentioned in Luke 10:18, where Jesus is recorded as saying: “And he said to them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from Heaven.” The narrator tells us to focus on two words:

A. Lightning

B. Heaven

He then tells us that Strong’s Concordance (words 1299 and 1300) records the Hebrew equivalent of the Greek word ASTRAPE (“lightning”) to be BARAQ. This equivalence seems sound enough.

But PPSimmons has more trouble establishing the Hebrew for the second Greek word, OURANOS (“heaven”), which normally would be SHAMAYIM in Hebrew. Yet, PPSimmons wants to convince us that the word really should not be “heaven” (SHAMAYIM) in the sense of where God lives, but more like the “heights,” which he claims would be closer to the Hebrew BAMAH.

To achieve such a Hebrew equivalent, the narrator refers us to Luke 8:5, where we find the phrase “birds of the air,” which is a rendition of the Greek PETEINA TOU OURANOU. The narrator says that this proves that the Greek OURANOS, normally translated as “heaven” does not refer to the heaven of God (birds don’t live there) but to the parts of our own atmosphere where birds fly, and which is also the realm of Satan.

Thus, PPSimmons now has found BARAQ + BAMAH in a hypothetical Hebrew or Aramaic version of Luke 10:18.

WHAT’S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?
    There are so many things wrong with this argument that one wonders where to begin. But here are some brief responses:

1. The narrator has the WRONG Hebrew root for the name Barack if we accept President Obama's explanation for his name. President Obama’s explanation of his name may be found in, among other places, the 2004 National Democratic Convention speech: “They would give me an African name, Barack, or ‘blessed,’ believing that in a tolerant America your name is no barrier to success.” See
    Obama’s explanation

What Obama meant by “African” is simply an African language version of a well-known Semitic root (BRK) for “blessed” that can be found in Arabic and Hebrew.

Since his name means “blessed,” then this name is related to the Hebrew word BARAK, spelled with Hebrew Kaph, not a Qoph. These are two entirely different consonants and phonemes in Hebrew. The Hebrew BARAK and BARAQ are from two entirely different roots, with ONLY the latter meaning “lightning.”

2. It is most suspect to use Luke 8:5 to argue that “OURANOS” (heaven) in Luke 10:18 should be associated with the Hebrew BAMAH (“high places”). Just because OURANOS in Luke 8:5 can refer to the normal part of the world where birds fly does not mean that the same applies to Luke 10:18.

Other texts describe Satan as living or visiting the Heaven where God lives (e.g., Job 1:6). Revelation 12:9 tells us that Satan is thrown down from Heaven. The latter text, in particular, would be much more thematically related to what is happening in Luke 10:18 than what is described in Luke 8:5 or in Isaiah 14:14, which the narrator admits has to be given a Christian interpretation to even be speaking of Satan.

PPSimmons also overlooks the fact that Jesus may have been in Heaven when he beheld Satan fall from it. Why assume that Jesus is on earth when he beheld this event (which Jesus places in the past)? Even by PPSimmons' Christian theology, one would presume that Jesus was in Heaven at the time of Isaiah 14, which PPSimmons says is speaking of Satan.

3. To achieve the “heights” (BAMAH) reading of Luke 10:18, PPSimmons simply uses an undocumented consensus argument that can be summarized as: “Most scholars think that birds in Luke 8:5 are demonic, and so we should see the area where birds fly as the domain of the demonic.” But, the narrator provides no evidence that most biblical scholars have a demonic interpretation of birds in Luke 8:5, and certainly most academic biblical scholars do not. In any case, consensus arguments are not admissible unless the narrator can explain why the consensus is correct.

4. The phrase “birds of heaven/birds of the air” is a very well-known phrase in Hebrew that is first encountered in Genesis 1:26, where the Hebrew has “OPH HA-SHAMAYIM.” One can find the same phrase in Genesis 1:30, 2:19, 6:7, 7:3, and in 1 Kings 14:11. Thus, the fact that some English translations have “birds of the air” does not mean that the original Hebrew substituted some other word (e.g., BAMAH) for SHAMAYIM. We usually DO FIND the word SHAMAYIM when speaking of "birds of the air."

5. To the best of my knowledge, one NEVER finds OPH HA-BAMAH when speaking of "birds of the air" in the Hebrew Bible.

6. With few exceptions (e.g., Isaiah 14:14), the Hebrew BAMAH refers not to something in mid-air (where birds fly) but to high places that are part of the solid earth. That is to say, hills or altars built on hills rather than in mid-air. These places can be built (e.g., 1 Kings 14:23) and can be destroyed (2 Kings 23:8).

7. Contrary to the YouTube narrator’s statement that a Hebrew Rabbi today would translate the words of Luke 10:18 with BAMAH, the modern Hebrew translation of the New Testament published by the Society for Distributing the Holy Scriptures to the Jews translates “like lightning from the heaven” close to what I have noted: KA-BARAQ MIN-HA-SHAMAYIM. In other words, if you follow a more correct Hebrew translation THERE IS NO BARACK + BAMAH in Luke 10:18.

8. Of course, the YouTube narrator was unable to find Hussein, the president’s middle name, in the text, which at least would be consistent with the president’s full name. PPSimmons cannot easily transform BAMAH into O-BAMAH without further violence to the Hebrew.

9. The narrator does not explain why we should see the words in Luke 10:18 as of any more significance for a link with Barack Obama than any other text we can choose. In overwhelming number, the word root BARAK (“bless”) and its variants, are positive, and so why not say that those instances prophesy a good God-given outcome for Barack Obama?

10. We can follow similar rationales to show that "PPSimmons,” in fact, was prophesied in Acts 8:9. There you will find the a corrupt magician named “Simon,” which can be related to the name “Simmons.”

But note also that the letter of his initials has an equivalent in the Greek letter, PI, and that letter is repeated exactly TWICE in the Greek word (PROUPERCHEN/"he previously [practiced magic]) that follows SIMON. That is a clue (once magically reversed and "properly understood") that, one day, PPSimmons, a false magician of YouTube interpretations, would put forth absurd arguments. Try out your own combination with any good concordance.

In sum, this is another of those very pathetic attempts at pseudo-scholarship. By using similar methods we can prove that president Obama is God’s great “blessing” for the world.

I'm not saying that this guy is necessarily correct, just saying that just because you can make something fit doesn't mean it does. If I use a lot of effort I can make a puzzle go together incorrectly.

Also, an even bigger question. I'm assuming you are a Christian or else the use of scripture in this theory wouldn't mean anything to you. If you truly trust in God to protect you, why does it matter who the anti-christ is? Isn't it more important for you to post on a website like this and tell people about God's love an protection from eternal hellfire than it is to scare them with ramblings about Satan? I find that people who focus on the negative ideas in the bible usually aren't that sound in their own faith.

Also, biblical texts themselves aren't error-free. Again, Hebrew is a complex language and most scholars agree that even those we trust nowadays are not 100% accurate. Look at the two different creation stories, the two varying accounts of the way Judas died, throughout the bible there are inconsistancies because people screw up. Its your choice what to believe, but honestly following blindly a conspiricy theory about the President is right up there with eating tainted pudding so that a UFO will take you home.

Edit: One last thing. The 60606 zip code is in Chicago, but Barack Obama never lived in that area.
    Last edited by Amber Eyes; 08-15-12 at 07:17 PM.
    My life has a superb cast but I can't figure out the plot.
    ~~ Ashleigh Brilliant

Every girl should use what Mother Nature gave her before Father Time takes it away.
    ~~Dr. Laurence J. Peter

You might as well stand and fight because if you run, you will only die tired.
    -- Sei Shin Kan

Only a warrior chooses pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    -- Anon

EXP: 2,975, Level: 2
    Level completed: 33%, EXP required for next level: 2,025
    Level completed: 33%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,025
    GP

Name
    Liam Duigenan
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Graying
    Eye Color
    Pale Green
    Build
    5'11''/ 159 lbs.
    Job
    Inquisitor

Yeah.. No. I don't rationalize with paranoiacs. You've presented your beliefs for all of us to see and evidence of your grand claim, and I'm calling you fucking stupid for it. See freedom of speech at work? It would be one thing if you had all this sort of crazy ideas and you kept it to yourself, the lot of you who bring up this antichrist poltergeist our-president-is-evil bullshit. But you're not. You're taking that framework that was built on a bad foundation, supported by a nonexistent argument and you're trying to reinforce it with passages from the Bible. Oh, okay. Well as an atheist to a crazy christian, I have to ask how well you thought this would pan out for you? I don't believe one word of what you're saying, as are many others, and your sources are not only invalid, but they're also unreliable.

What would be a better argument? Having a discussion with friends and then stating that you not only dislike our president, but that you don't care for him all. More so then that, you hate him, what he's done and everything that he stands for. If you were able to construct an argument from there built upon what you DONT like about him and what you think he may or may not have done for this country and then ended it with "I hate our president." THAT would be a valid argument. Not only that, but you could have a discussion with your friends over it, figure out where each other stand and then either become enriched by the conversation or you've just wasted someone's time.

What you presented earlier is nothing of what I just described. It is not valid and it is not reliable information. There is no discussion or debate to be had, especially when you're attempting to pull your argument out of thin air using biblical scripture which is about as useful in proving an argument as the worth of the paper it was printed on. And you're roping in Nostradomus to give you that goal line defense just in case any of us are wily enough to get around your "If He Has Horns, Talks Like Satan and Walks like a Demon, He's the antichrist" argument. A very bad argument to be made and not one I really wish to engage you with. Your research is bad, your sources are terrible and you're advocating an idiotic claim on behalf of a group of people whose biggest argument for the grounds of their beliefs is a leap of faith.

So. Go thump your bible at somebody else who cares, I hear Westboro is still recruiting.
    Last edited by Vigil; 08-15-12 at 07:34 PM.
    "It has fallen upon me, now and again in my sojourns through the world, to ease various evil men of their lives." - Solomon Kane

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast