Artemis had been browsing the markets for weeks after being eliminated from the Adventurer's Crown Tournament. He had hoped to earn this particular reward, but given that it was no longer an option, he instead sought to stumble across something similar in the market and buy it himself with the gold he had saved. After hearing that a new trinket merchant had arrived with various oddities and faraway toys, the young blacksmith thought maybe this would be his lucky chance.

As he strolled up to the merchant's stall, he saw colors and materials in various shapes and sizes and sensed an overwhelming aura of magic emanating from the impressive collection. He picked up a small dragon head that fit into his palm, staring at its eyes as they turned red and spit out a small flame that burnt his hand. As he tossed the thing into the air out of reflex, the stall owner's hand reached out and snagged it.

"Sorry," Artemis said, shaking his hand in hopes that the pain would fall away from his singed skin. "I actually was hoping you had a particular item I've been looking for. Something of a small stone or small trinket that would allow me to teleport once a day to any location I'm familiar with, as well as allow me to bring with me those who are in contact with me. Do you have anything like that?"

Out of Character:
Looking for something like the stone from the AC tourney, and a price check. Could potentially put a cap on how many people I can bring with me, and potentially make it so that I can teleport to general areas I'm unfamiliar with as well as specific locations I am familiar with.

Teleportation Stone – Once per thread (or day if the thread lasts longer) the owner of this stone can teleport themselves and anyone they are touching to any location on Althanas that they are familiar with. The owner can choose whether or not anyone touching them is teleported.