Hair Color
    Gray & Black
    Eye Color
    Onyx Black
    Build
    8'9 3,450 LBS
    Job
    princeb-to-be

Call of the Parallax (Open; PLEASE join in!!)

Story: Parallax has finally gotten himself a little bit of money to buy food with and has began to control his nosebleeds and headaches, a LITTLE bit. He is now walking through these bustling Harbors, in search of food, trade or some kind of direction.

People began to stare into the Salt and Pepper hair that really had NO particular style. It was simply everwhere and nowhere at the same time. Hand upon that strange hourglass around his neck, Claudius Parallax, age of uncertainty, stared in awe at some of the things that were going on as he stepped slowly. There were fishmongers and even fresh shell fish within view to stare upon in utter wonder.

Stopping for a brief moment to take in the fresh Harbor air, Parallax's nose began to bleed a little, as he sloppily wiped his sleeve, having nothing to clean his face with. A young girl was to suddenly pass him a cloth of some type, nodding in agreement that he really SHOULD wipe his bleeding nose.

"You really should take better care of your health uhm....eh...?" She started, but hesitated in her struggle to try to clue him in on introoducing himself.

O_O "OH!! My humblest apologies Madam. My name is Claudius, but you may simply address me as The Parallax. All who I come across seem to take favor to my last name."

Another man, who stood about six feet tall, also stopped in the process, handing Parallax a small container. "If you are new around here, then you should familiarize yerself with the common folk round here. My name is Ship, one of the biggest traders in these lands. I'd imagine that yer looking for work ain'tcha?"

All of this was happening so FAST!!!!
    Last edited by princeben07; 08-19-13 at 01:51 PM.

EXP: 680, Level: 1
    Level completed: 34%, EXP required for next level: 1,320
    Level completed: 34%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,320
    GP

Name
    Brand Phoenixeye
    Race
    Golem
    Hair Color
    Grey
    Eye Color
    Red
    Build
    7' 6"
    Job
    Art Mage/Tailor

View Profile
    As long as it is not combat, minor bunnies for Brand Approved
    Brand walked across the street, ignoring everything except the group of three that were gathered on the side, one with bleeding nose and the other two looking completely fine. He smiled and took out his old battered staff. He stood next to the bleeding nose one, and then frowned, he mumbled a few words and a small flute appeared in his fist, he stuck it into his pack and held out his hand.

'Brand Phoenixeye, native of Nowhere, and Art Mage, by your looks, you are new and so i welcome you here to this fair city. Need anything?"

He stood there and shook the newbie's hand and frowned as he thought of the things that a word could do, but his demeanor shifted back, as he saw the other man, Ship, the one who owned the big trade vessel, looking up at his massive height...
    "It’s gravity that’s been getting us down."

-Shane Koyczan

EXP: 125, Level: 1
    Level completed: 7%, EXP required for next level: 1,875
    Level completed: 7%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,875
    GP

Name
    Benaires Daichon
    Race
    Daichon/Wolven Brood
    Hair Color
    Gray & Black
    Eye Color
    Onyx Black
    Build
    8'9 3,450 LBS
    Job
    princeb-to-be

Parallax stared at this bahemoth in wonder. "Well, ye certainly art not the one for short conversations. My name goes of The Parallax. This is Meister Ship, and the young lady is Rein, formerly of The Broods, am I correct M'lady?"

Rein hadn't even revealed her NAME yet, and Parallax described who she was to a TEEE!!!

"How did you.....b-b-b-I never....." she stumbled to speak out at first, only to be cut off again by The Parallax, "Oh shush; it does not matter of how I know of such beauty. Meister Ship, this Meister Phoenixeye, native of nowhere and an Art MAge, for which I am currently seeking at this time. If you are speaking of employment, then I will be elated to do labor for you Meister Ship."

WOW, everyone was getting along so easily!! Ship nodded to Brand, offering yet a box of the same sixze that he had recently handed over to Parallax.

"Go on and open it youngins; yer gon NEED it for where WE'RE fixing to go off and about to...."

What could Meister Ship be UP TO? The old beard that was full of discoloration gave off a hint of his olden age, and yet, his vibrant personality meant something to everyone right then and there; he couldn't mean them ANY harm, right?

GP

Name
    Brand Phoenixeye
    Race
    Golem
    Hair Color
    Grey
    Eye Color
    Red
    Build
    7' 6"
    Job
    Art Mage/Tailor

View Profile
    Brand looked down at the bloody nosed man and smiled, he waved his hand and spoke a few words and a small strip of cloth fell off the length Under his shirt. He handed it to the thing and said

"What is with your nose constantly bleeding? I find it odd and with permission, i could stop the flow for a little bit."

He walked up to him and clapped the new on the back. Which, with Brand, can hurt quite a bit. E sniled his smile and started a rambling speech about the city and its beautiful sights, which then delved into mutters if various curses that involved being eaten by lockust and some mans eyeballs.

"And what is in this damn package anyway?"

-Shane Koyczan

GP

Name
    Benaires Daichon
    Race
    Daichon/Wolven Brood
    Hair Color
    Gray & Black
    Eye Color
    Onyx Black
    Build
    8'9 3,450 LBS
    Job
    princeb-to-be

Meister Ship only spake out, smiling in return,

"Ah do not worry youngin; this old man is here to greet and teach ya a few things if you need it. Don't open them until I deem it fitting to do as such. Come along, I'll put you up for room until we start our journey. YEP, that's right!!!"

GP

Name
    Brand Phoenixeye
    Race
    Golem
    Hair Color
    Grey
    Eye Color
    Red
    Build
    7' 6"
    Job
    Art Mage/Tailor

View Profile
    Sorry for delay. Things got in the way. And the short post is the wierdness that is life. Im out for a smoke soon, and so, edits will be up later.
    Brand just smiled and walked with the massive, was that a giant wolf? Something of the sort. He envied it, but figured he could always just add some mass to himself later on. But for now he walked through the bustling port, avoiding the backstreets, working around the newest additions to the Syndicate, and Red Six's crime base. He smiled as they walked up to the huge vessel that Ship owned. He fingered the nestaff in his hand, feeling the cracks and dents. He was hoping that the blacksmith would have it finished by now.

"We'll see each other in the morning, am i correct?"

When the others nodded he went to a storage room in the back and striped down, covering himself with an old sheet he Carrie son his person.

-Shane Koyczan

GP

Name
    Benaires Daichon
    Race
    Daichon/Wolven Brood
    Hair Color
    Gray & Black
    Eye Color
    Onyx Black
    Build
    8'9 3,450 LBS
    Job
    princeb-to-be

Meister Ship only nodded, lighting a tobacco pipe, taking a few puffs, then smiling some. Had he found himself a crew already? This old man wasn't letting on too much, and yet was kind enough to provide room and board for everyone that he had just met; JUST met that is.

The Wolven Brood sat by herself for while, taking in the breezes off the water, hoping that someone would come over and talk to her. That would be The Parallax.
    Strolling along, singing an unknown tune, he pursed his lips upon coming over to the young wolf-like creature who obviously was of female persuasion.

"Do not look so with worry. Worry not; Meister Ship seems like a good man and I am sure that he will provide us with the information for this task at hand. Are there others like you around these parts M'lady?"

"I can feel a connection, but I do not understand where that other life form could be. I have a very long lineage, and yet I cannot make sense of where I came from Parallax. What is in this box anyways? Have you any kind of a clue?" She asked fixing her long dress. Parallax smiled some, then smirked, looking her over as if she was some kind of a meal to the massive form that he was.

"I've never seen someone so beautiful. If there are others like you in these lands, then perhaps I can help you find them? I mean, better more of me than you; I'm sure of it."

"heheh, yes, YOU are the stranger here. And that gigantic creature. Phoenix is his name? He's most-intimidating. I thought MY size was pretty much obvious....Where are you from if I might ask Parallax? What are you doing here?"

Holding on to that box tightly, he sighed at first; one would be able to tell of the severe and crippling sadness behind his eyes and yet, one would not have any kind of clue as to how he felt; Parallax was not the one for conversations about his private life.

"That is to be determined. Can we not just sit together and just enjoy the air?" he asked, taking her paw and holding it gently. She began blushing a bit, though it would be hard to tell from her furry features on the face.

"Why not? I haven't had this gentle kind of company in quite some time. I broke the neck of my last boyfriend anyways..hehehe..."
    Last edited by princeben07; 09-25-13 at 03:47 AM.
    "Demise Is a Terminal Disease."

"Basking IN the Summer Sun, I greeted the Sea Birds; but then, I entered the Demon's Den."