2'5/50lbs

Bella Floritine (1)

Name: Bella Floritine

Nickname/Alias: Flower Girl

Race: Human

Height: 3'4

Weight: 35 lbs

Personality: Friendly, smart, Decpetive

History: Her parents were killed when she was only four. No body will take her in so she has been living on the streets and in the woods. not much else to say really.

Appearance: Bella wears a dress made out of wild flowers she finds and weaves together. Here hair is straight and has flowers woven throughout it. She is practically skin and bones due to her homeless status.

Skills:
    Pickpocket - Has become a skilled pickpocket. Only someone who is observant will notice her.

Cart Raiding - Has become good at raiding carts. She watches to make sure that nobody is looking before she even attempts to steal form a cart.

Guilt Tripping - She has become skilled at making others feel bad for her. She uses this to get food sometimes.

Begging - Just like all homeless people, she has learned ways to beg.

Street Performer - She has learned how to perform on the streets using her young body to do gymnastics. Because of this, her agility is much higher then a none gymnast. She sometimes uses her flowers to enhance her performances.

Strength - Bella can lift 20 lbs easily, 25 with difficulty.

Brawling - Just because she's young doesn't mean she doesn't know how to fight. She has lived on the street for so long that fighting comes second nature to her. She uses her small agile body to out maneuver any adult that tries to fight her then goes in for the punch.

Abilities:
    Puppy-Dog Eyes - Used in conjunction with her begging skills to get some money or food off of people. Her Eyes grow big and sad. It has a 75% chance of of working against a normal person. When in a fight, usually weakens the resolve of the attacker.

Cute Sway - Usually used after the Puppy-Dog Eyes, it helps her get more money or food out of the victim. Used after she hurts someone to look innocent.

Flower Twirl - Surrounds her with flowers to hide her from enemies. Last about 5 minutes. She also uses this in her street performances. Can only be used 3 times a battle thread or 3 times every five hours.
    Last edited by Flower; 01-13-14 at 10:49 AM.

Wide eyed & bushy tailed
    EXP: 59,008, Level: 10
    Level completed: 46%, EXP required for next level: 5,992
    Level completed: 46%,
    EXP required for next level: 5,992
    GP

Name
    Remedy Blue

Hi,

Puppy-Dog Eyes
    You need to add in something like '75% chance of of working against a normal person'. Some characters won't be affected in quite the same way.

Flower Twirl:
    Can she do this if there are no flowers around? If so, can you limit it to four times?

With your equipment the magic mirror is too strong for a starting character. In comparison a level one might have the ability to throw six small fire balls. You will either need to quest and receive it as a reward, or save up money and purchase it (it would be more like an ooc unlocking sort of event).

GP

Name
    Bella Floritine
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Blonde
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    2'5/50lbs

There you go. Hope this works.

Wide eyed & bushy tailed
    GP

Name
    Remedy Blue

The abilities are good, but you'll still have to remove the magic mirror until it can be earned.

GP

Name
    Vasil Mirkglaive
    Race
    Human
    Job
    Horse Breeder

View Profile
    I know I'm not supposed to do this, but here's an idea

Weaken the mirror to one spell absorbed/reflected, then give yourself an iron knife.
    The Archon's Soul
    Insanity's Burden
    Time's Bane

GP

Name
    Bella Floritine
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Blonde
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    2'5/50lbs

How is that? I limited it to a very low amount. If it is still too powerful please tell me. I'll limit the reflect more.

Wide eyed & bushy tailed
    GP

Name
    Remedy Blue

If you want to link the mirror to your character like that you'll still have to tone it down a bit. Can you limit it to either absorbing or reflecting magic? You can have 3 joules for whichever one you prefer.

You will also have to cut one of your abilities (as the item is counted as an ability).

GP

Name
    Bella Floritine
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Blonde
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    2'5/50lbs

You know what, I'll just earn the mirror in my first quest. I'll post a wiki for her and update it as I collect stuff. The first will be the mirror which will be stronger because I had to earn it.

Wide eyed & bushy tailed
    GP

Name
    Remedy Blue

Have fun.

Approved.