Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ixian Knights Recruitment Drive Spectacular!

Screw You, Andy.
    EXP: 233,561, Level: 20
    Level completed: 0%, EXP required for next level: 0
    Level completed: 0%,
    EXP required for next level: 0
    GP

Name
    Sei Orlouge
    Race
    Mystic
    Hair Color
    Orange
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'11'', 172 lbs
    Job
    Protector of Radasanth.

View Profile
    ....But he's still an IK at heart, right?
    2011 Althy winner for Best Comeback, Most Helpful Moderator, and Best IC Odd Couple (With Enigmatic Immortal). 2012 Althie Winner for Mr. Althanas, and best Bromance (also, with Enigmatic Immortal). 2014 Althy Winner Best Battler for Forrals Fortress.

Gisela Open Winner (First Year), Lornius Cooperate Championship 3rd Place Winner (1/2 of 'Don't Blinke!', 2nd year).

(21:41:22) Sulla: If you kill god, Nihilism fills the void, you need the ubermensch to take the place of god. Sei is the ubermensch.

Sexy Immortal
    EXP: 149,516, Level: 16
    Level completed: 86%, EXP required for next level: 2,484
    Level completed: 86%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,484
    GP

Name
    Jensen Ambrose
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black Red Tips
    Eye Color
    Brown
    Build
    5'11, 154
    Job
    Senior Knight of the Apocalypse

He is, which btw, we need to update the main roster page so we can figure out how we want to do Night of Ascension. ^_^

when Diss posts...>_>
    I could laugh...
    ...Till I die!

Avatar Edited to Look AMAZING by Sagequeen

Screw You, Andy.
    GP

Name
    Sei Orlouge
    Race
    Mystic
    Hair Color
    Orange
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'11'', 172 lbs
    Job
    Protector of Radasanth.

View Profile
    The roster page on page 1 here?
    2011 Althy winner for Best Comeback, Most Helpful Moderator, and Best IC Odd Couple (With Enigmatic Immortal). 2012 Althie Winner for Mr. Althanas, and best Bromance (also, with Enigmatic Immortal). 2014 Althy Winner Best Battler for Forrals Fortress.

Gisela Open Winner (First Year), Lornius Cooperate Championship 3rd Place Winner (1/2 of 'Don't Blinke!', 2nd year).

(21:41:22) Sulla: If you kill god, Nihilism fills the void, you need the ubermensch to take the place of god. Sei is the ubermensch.

Sexy Immortal
    EXP: 149,516, Level: 16
    Level completed: 86%, EXP required for next level: 2,484
    Level completed: 86%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,484
    GP

Name
    Jensen Ambrose
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black Red Tips
    Eye Color
    Brown
    Build
    5'11, 154
    Job
    Senior Knight of the Apocalypse

it'll do, but I am talking about the good ol roster page. Also...we need to update the shit out of the archives
    I could laugh...
    ...Till I die!

Avatar Edited to Look AMAZING by Sagequeen

Screw You, Andy.
    GP

Name
    Sei Orlouge
    Race
    Mystic
    Hair Color
    Orange
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'11'', 172 lbs
    Job
    Protector of Radasanth.

View Profile
    If someone wants to volunteer on that front, I handle recruiting and Jess is the new leader, so someone who'll update the roster page, or just outright make a new one, would be awesome

EXP: 53,501, Level: 9
    Level completed: 96%, EXP required for next level: 499
    Level completed: 96%,
    EXP required for next level: 499
    GP

Name
    Arden Janelle
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Red
    Build
    5'10"/179lbs
    Job
    Guild Van

Of course. But, until the Bard to Death timeline is resolved, and the war with the Order is over, I'm unavailable for missions sans Lionheart.

EXP: 3,586, Level: 2
    Level completed: 53%, EXP required for next level: 1,414
    Level completed: 53%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,414
    GP

Name
    "The Jet". Kaida Lacey May
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Blond with half dissolved color highlights.
    Eye Color
    Purple.
    Build
    5'4" / 114
    Job
    Ixian Knight Monster Slayer!

View Profile
    Name: Kaida
    Character Alignment: Currently Neautral
    What Team you'd like to join: Monster Slayers! (Not leader, please?)
    Why you think you'd be a good fit for the IK: As a character? Kaida is young, but having come from the far future of another universe had advanced inteligance for a human. She isn't there yet, but she can tame the forces of nature themselves to bid her will (later levels). Kaida is rather smart and is quite the fighter. Both brains and power and necessary to take down mythical creatures.
    Skills you think could benefit us: Her intelligence, adept fighting skills, and will power should keep things a bit lively around here - but be warned: she is still a blonde... Once again, she knows how to fight. It comes naturally. And also having the brain power, she could become quite the monster slayer.

Writing Sample (Can be from a quest or off the top of your head):
    My eyes darted wide when I heard a name being called out by some male. I suddenly turned myself over from my back to my side. I saw mostly nobody… There was only a man picking up a little girl as they left the grainy shore and journeyed into a forest behind us all. I blinked, not knowing who they were but still wondering: Is my name ‘Kaida’?

Automatically bestowing the name Kaida upon myself, I decided to get up and explore. Some of my blond, punk designed hair fell into my face as I got up. I was soaking wet! Being inside a leather jumpsuit did not help that feeling one bit either… I sighed and picked up the backpack close to me. I walked awkwardly across the beach; I was covered in sand and water. I held my arms up and my legs were stretched out, I was just trying to cope with the uncomfortableness of what I was feeling…

Thus, I had walked across the area. I saw a sign made of some sort of brown substance pounded into the ground. I didn't know how, but the marking on it were ones I could actually translate.

Welcome to Scara Brae!

I blinked, wondering about such a place, then walked down the path it pointed towards. I hoped that I could find civilization by then… And maybe- just maybe, I would find out who I was.
    Last edited by The Muri; 03-28-14 at 02:28 AM.
    "So you want deliverance that fourteen years couldn't bring? Or you want to bury all the evidence so far down?" - Falling Up

Innocence & Instincts
    EXP: 14,804, Level: 5
    Level completed: 14%, EXP required for next level: 5,196
    Level completed: 14%,
    EXP required for next level: 5,196
    GP

Name
    Black Shadow
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    black
    Eye Color
    black
    Build
    6'3" / 147lbs
    Job
    N/A

Name: Black Shadow
    Character Alignment: Good
    What Team you'd like to join: Wet-works
    Why you think you'd be a good fit for the IK: My primary goal is to protect Althanas, whatever the cost. I put others before myself.
    Skills you think could benefit us: stealth for the wetworks crew. Bow for distant, stealthy kills.
    Writing Sample: "To End The War":
    Black Shadow was about to enter the trap door to below deck when he heard crying. Not of a child, but a baby. As he walked towards where he thought he heard the sound coming from, it seemed to grow louder. There were a few barrels in the far corner of the ship, roughly where the tip of the bow was. There was not anyone, or thing, in sight. Maybe one of the barrels? He thought to himself as he opened the lid to the farthest back barrel. Sure enough there was what Black Shadow wished he would not have to see. A baby girl, probably only two weeks old. She had blonde hair and bright blue eyes. Without it's mother, or anyone really to take care of her, she would surely die. Black Shadow's protective instincts then kicked in. Picking up the child, he comforted it and gave it some ground rice, pounded to almost a powder. The baby ate then fell asleep. No name? No mother... Gosh dang it!
    "The lives of others are more important than my own."
    ~Black Shadow~

"I live with the choices I have made. And though I may not be proud of what I have done, the consequences are with me every day."
    ~Black Shadow~

"Your family is still your family, no matter what they do to you. They may make you angry, push you away, or even try to kill you, but in the end, they are still your family."
    ~Black Shadow~

EXP: 31,824, Level: 7
    Level completed: 61%, EXP required for next level: 3,176
    Level completed: 61%,
    EXP required for next level: 3,176
    GP

Name
    Gavner Nahs
    Race
    Full blooded vampire
    Hair Color
    Red
    Eye Color
    Red
    Build
    6 feet tall, weight unknown
    Job
    Vampire general

Name: Gavner Nahs
    Character Alignment: Good
    What Team you'd like to join: Wetworks and Mercenary if possible. If not, just wetworks.
    Why you think you'd be a good fit for the IK: Gavner is willing to do whatever he can to protect the night, even if it takes the ultimate sacrifice. Gavner is not extremely powerful right now, but he has lots of room to grow.
    Skills you think could benefit us: The ability to operate at night as if it is day time. Also being able to track down and obliterate enemies with the utmost stealth.
    Writing Sample (Can be from a quest or off the top of your head):

Gavner was leaping from rooftop to rooftop, toying with his pursuer. He didnt know what they wanted from him, but Gavner wanted to see what he was made of before finding out. Leaping to another rooftop he heard the creature on his tail say in his pretty-boy-voice, "Where are you going? Off to suck some more blood, or maybe off to hang upside down like the fruit bat you are?"

Clearly this creature was like all the rest and believed all of that fairy tail bullcrap about vampires. Gavner turned his head to smile but as he did the place where he had just set his foot gave out. Stumbling to catch his balance he noticed that the creature had lunged at him with a punch, but not just a normal punch, this time he had used his special sparkly stuff. Gavner knew that his attacker now meant business, and that sparkly stuff wasnt just for decoration.

He dodged the attack and popped up behind the creature. Gavner's attacker had missed and his hand was now lodged deep in the roof. "You're quick" he said. "have you figured out what I am yet?" The creature's back glowed with a bright white light and four wings were revealed. This could only be the body of one creature; a Seraphim. Gavner had heard legends of them at the vampire councils, but no vampire had ever lain eyes upon one before. These were creatures of raw power, not so much of strength or speed but more so that of their abilities.

Often the vampires had reminisced about battles between Seraphim and vampires, supernatural strength and speed against supernatural piercing and defense and Seraphim glimmer, but none necessarily took them seriously. The Seraphim was now free of the roof, which Gavner noticed immediately. He tilted his head, struck a pose, and wrapped his wings around him like a coat. Gavner stared into his eyes and squinted in disgust. This creature had displayed an attitude riddled with vanity and self pride, as if the whole world revolved around him. Gavner knew what he was going to do, and if this worked out correctly he would have his chance not to witness, but to live, the Clash of the Supernatural.

[Excerpt from Clash of the Supernatural]
    "Even in death may you be triumphant"
    -Larten Crepsley

"The world hurts us all in one way or another, but we can hurt ourselves to. If you follow your destiny, you stand a chance of knowing true happiness. If you hide from it, you will never be content."
    -Brother Lawrence

EXP: 2,230, Level: 2
    Level completed: 8%, EXP required for next level: 2,770
    Level completed: 8%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,770
    GP

Name
    Siegfried Alfheim
    Race
    High Elf
    Hair Color
    Black w/ Turquoise Highlights
    Eye Color
    Vibrant Hazel
    Build
    5' 11" - 185 lbs
    Job
    Bladesinger & Skyknight

View Profile
    Name: Siegfried Alfheim
    Character Alignment: Neutral Good
    What Team you'd like to join: Reformation
    Why you think you'd be a good fit for the IK: I have served under various Military forces. It is only common sense that I should earn the good graces of the local Coronian forces. With a fortress so close to the Rangers, I would be able to offer my services in exchange for a bed to sleep between travels to their outpost. I have no desire to further your group's potential conquests, but will gladly contribute to any local restorations that come to pass.
    Skills you think could benefit us: I am a ranking officer in both the Skynights and Bladesingers. I have many relations with the Raiaeran militant groups in both the official and guerrilla forces. My blade is my own to command, and I will use it for the people who need it most. Again, I have no interest to further the conquests of Alerar's former master tactician. I have, however, heard of your support to the locals and will assist to that capacity alone. If you can earn my trust in your cause, only then will I offer my full capabilities to you.
    Writing Sample (Can be from a quest or off the top of your head)

When the Blood Runs Dry
    "What was once lost to death cannot be reclaimed, but it can be avenged."
    - Anonymous

[SIZE=1]Siegfried Alfhiem - Avatar of the High Elves

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast