Thread: Darkness Reawakens (Nicolei Level 0)

EXP: 1,000, Level: 1
    Level completed: 50%, EXP required for next level: 1,000
    Level completed: 50%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,000
    GP

Name
    Nicolei Selezen
    Race
    Vampyre
    Hair Color
    Black with Red tips
    Eye Color
    Jet Black
    Build
    6'2, 185 lb.
    Job
    Thief and Historian

View Profile

Darkness Reawakens (Nicolei Level 0)

Link To Past Approved Profile

Name: Nicolei Selezen
    Surname: Selezen
    Race: Human/Demonic Vampire Hybrid (Vampyre)
    Demonic Age: Over 1200 years old
    Human Age: Roughly Mid Thirties

Physical Information:

Height: 6' 2
    Weight: 185 Lbs
    Hair: Black shoulder length hair
    Eye Color: No discernible color; Jet Black.
    Build: Lean and Muscular
    Skin Tone: Fair
    Number of Hearts: 3 -Vampyres have a complex system of hearts. Two chambers in the chest region house the first two hearts, while veins running down the right arm and into the right most pinky finger house a third much more miniscule heart.

Abilities:
    Shapeshifting - 3 times in an two hour period, must touch the person to obtain their form. No knowledge or powers are gained from the obtaining of a form. Must expend one of the 3 charges every 20 minutes to maintain form, and must spend 1 of the 3 charges to revert back to his normal form early.

Wound Regeneration: Minor Wound regeneration such as bruising, cuts and Moderate Wound Regeneration such as appendage loss (fingers and toes). Loss of appendages is strictly based on lost appendage being reapplied to wound for required post length.

Minor: Three battle posts.*
    Moderate: Five battle posts.*

Sun Resistance: Due to the fact he is a Demonic Vampire Hybrid, normal Vampire afflictions such as sun damage are much less affective. Exposure to the sun is highly irritable at best, and while prolonged exposure may cause reddening of the skin and eventual damage it is in no way close to that of the normal Vampire sun affliction.

Weapons:
    Fangs
    Serpentine Iron Long Sword

History: Abandoned on the cold steps of a monastery during a harsh Sariego winter night, Nicolei was raised by silent monks until human adult hood when his demonic afflictions came to light. Removed from the monastery and shunned by the people of Sariego he retreated to a nearby abandoned shack in the neighboring forest and learned to scavenge for himself from the surrounding woods and through theft from the neighboring villages. Isolation from real social interaction finally taking it's toll after several centuries, Nicolei began his quest to uncover his past life, partly for revenge and partly for curiosity. After an unfortunate mishap in the monastery where he previously lived and a mounted torch, the monastery of where he was raised burned to the ground and many lives were lost. In his devastation at the act he had brought upon the descendants of the monks who had raised him, Nicolei undertook his own vow of silence for nearly a century until a chance encounter with a descendant of the previous town mayor of Sariego brought new questions to his attention. Finding that birth records thought previously lost were instead hidden away in Sariego, Nicolei undertook his previous quest to learn his heritage with renewed vigor. After hostile interrogation occurred with the towns historians; Nicolei accidentally unlocked the first of his abilities, transforming into one of the historians during his rage. This new ability sent him further into a rage filled madness where he proceeded on a murderous rampage through the town, fulfilling his newly found bloodlust. Hours after his first transformation, his mind finally returned to him and realization of his new found ability dawned on him. Using this new ability and the information he had gathered from the birth records he vowed to track down any living relatives and finally answer the question to his abandonment.
    Last edited by Shadow; 07-31-14 at 08:51 PM.

Innocence & Instincts
    EXP: 14,804, Level: 5
    Level completed: 14%, EXP required for next level: 5,196
    Level completed: 14%,
    EXP required for next level: 5,196
    GP

Name
    Black Shadow
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    black
    Eye Color
    black
    Build
    6'3" / 147lbs
    Job
    N/A

Welcome to Althanas, Shadow.

First thing's first, you currently have five (5) abilities. At level one I can only allow three (3) abilities, so you will have to remove or lock two (2).

As for your "Thievery" ability, could you describe what "Sleight of Hand" means exactly?

How long does Nicolei keep the form he shape shifted into?

That is all for now, thank you for your patience.
    "The lives of others are more important than my own."
    ~Black Shadow~

"I live with the choices I have made. And though I may not be proud of what I have done, the consequences are with me every day."
    ~Black Shadow~

"Your family is still your family, no matter what they do to you. They may make you angry, push you away, or even try to kill you, but in the end, they are still your family."
    ~Black Shadow~

GP

Name
    Nicolei Selezen
    Race
    Vampyre
    Hair Color
    Black with Red tips
    Eye Color
    Jet Black
    Build
    6'2, 185 lb.
    Job
    Thief and Historian

View Profile
    Profile Updated: Additional abilities removed to reflect the 3 ability limitation. Shapeshifting ability nerfed slightly to two hours from one, and limited to a 20 minute period, where he must expend one of the 3 charges he has to extend the period of time. He can only maintain the form for 1 hour out of every two hours, or break this period up 3 times in 2 hours.

Innocence & Instincts
    GP

Name
    Black Shadow
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    black
    Eye Color
    black
    Build
    6'3" / 147lbs
    Job
    N/A

Okay, sorry about this but I apparently didn't look at your profile sheet that well before.

Retractable fangs have to count as one ability, they can be the strength of iron at this level. Also, your steel sword will need to be lowered to iron.

Your fire and sun resistance count as two separate abilities (because of the fire AND sun resistance)

This leaves you with again, 5 abilities. Sorry about that, I'm usually more observant and don't miss these things.
    ~Black Shadow~

"I live with the choices I have made. And though I may not be proud of what I have done, the consequences are with me every day."
    ~Black Shadow~

"Your family is still your family, no matter what they do to you. They may make you angry, push you away, or even try to kill you, but in the end, they are still your family."
    ~Black Shadow~

GP

Name
    Nicolei Selezen
    Race
    Vampyre
    Hair Color
    Black with Red tips
    Eye Color
    Jet Black
    Build
    6'2, 185 lb.
    Job
    Thief and Historian

View Profile
    Profile updated: The fire resistance was removed from the resistance ability, and the fangs were changed to simple fangs and will be learned to retract at a later date.

The steel sword however is loot bought from a previous bazaar post on an old Althanas board to which I can no longer link and was verified by the gentlemen in the link at the top of my profile post . If this is still an issue, please let me know and I will downgrade it to Iron, but it was originally purchased as steel. That's why I still have some leftover gold you can see under my user name to the left.

Link at top is edited, should be clickable now. Sorry for the inconvienence.

Profile Updated: Sword material changed to Iron.
    Last edited by Shadow; 07-31-14 at 08:52 PM.

Innocence & Instincts
    GP

Name
    Black Shadow
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    black
    Eye Color
    black
    Build
    6'3" / 147lbs
    Job
    N/A

Alright man, looks good. You are APPROVED!
    ~Black Shadow~

~Black Shadow~

~Black Shadow~