Platinum Blonde
    Eye Color
    Pale Blue-Green
    Build
    5'6"/125lbs
    Job
    Empress of the Tarot Hierarchy

View Profile
    Alyssa blinked with the muzzle of her pistol firmly pointed towards him and his hair rising contraption. The past few seconds felt to her like a dream that could only be stirred from a long night of Raiaeran Sweet Wine. The silence mirrored her blank expression and the paused forced Lucius to add a raised brow to his creepy smile.

"Did I fall asleep looking through the notes?" he muttered under her breath. Alyssa's brows scrunched and nose wrinkled. "Feels pretty real..." Her weapon hand laxed during the confusion.

Lucius took a deep breath and exhaled. He shot Jensen an amused glance to which the contraption chittered in reply.

"I mean, some kinda handsome, really creepy, strangely dressed old guy popping out of some light and saying he knows me... That he's been [I]looking[I] for me for years... but tells me I can't trust him?" She continued to mutter while her attention drifted elsewhere. "Has to be a dream right?"

The more she went on, the more the future man considered his escape routes. Trying to explain himself to a rational adult man took just enough finesse that he could manage. A teenage girl muttering to herself half naked? He calculated the odds and they were nowhere in his favor. The window behind him looked better and better each passing second. Especially, since her recap of the conversation upheld his standing six millennial reputation. However, he did come here for a reason, one that fringed on apocalyptic proportions.

Alyssa smacked the sight post of her gun against her forehead and winced. Yup, it was real alright.

Her arm snapped the revolver back on target, wavering between the elder man and the glowing robotic contraption. Both shifted backward at the threat.

"You know..." Alyssa's hips cocked to the side and she clenched the towel to the point of white knuckles. "Most perverts opt for the keyhole or a ladder. While I appreciate your... zeal, I'm going to pretend this little..."

She motioned the muzzle in a small circular pattern.

"Whatever, is just some hazing thing for your pervy bar friends downstairs. That being said," Alyssa began to strafe toward the damp clothes collected on the floor, but her weapon stayed trained. Her eyes never left the two.

"I'm going to take these," she instructed as she grabbed her garbs, "walk behind here (since I can't seem to get relaxed in this place)..."

She shuffled behind a thin wood and paper dressing divider as she mumbled.

Then, she continued when out of view, "and if you're still here when I'm done, I'm going to riddle you and your creepy shoulder accessory with holes. Kapeesh?!"

This would give the otherworldly pair enough time to either spit out a convincing explanation or run for the hills. Alyssa left it to them to decide as she threw the towel over the top and let her sheer nightwear join beside it. Her full, nude figure showed as a shadowy silhouette through the divider. Thaynes help him if he dare take a peep as she dressed.