Thread: Onwards with the Crazy Epicness! The Jet has Been Upgraded!

EXP: 3,586, Level: 2
    Level completed: 53%, EXP required for next level: 1,414
    Level completed: 53%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,414
    GP

Name
    "The Jet". Kaida Lacey May
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Blond with half dissolved color highlights.
    Eye Color
    Purple.
    Build
    5'4" / 114
    Job
    Ixian Knight Monster Slayer!

View Profile

Onwards with the Crazy Epicness! The Jet has Been Upgraded!

Out of Character:
    As soon as my EXP from "Purpose" is added, I will be level two!! So I'm posting my updates now so I don't have to completely redo my work on my tablet. Updates are bolded!

File Base:

Jetta Well was born and grew up on the cruiser that in great haste, was travelling from the planets Earth to Gliese 581 as fast as it could. Her father was a war hero, and she always wanted to be the same. She signed up for the space league at an early age and trained hard all her life in the ways of space survival. She learned how to use anti-gravity boots, survive up to twenty four hours in nothing but a space suit while collection gas samples from a recently exploded star, and she learned how to use melee and missile weapons alike.

… But now she remembers nothing…

Why? Because of that very moment. The moment when she was sure she would become a hero like her father before her, the moment when she was sure she would save her own ship from anything that stood in her path, the moment when she thought she could do it all alone. She lost it all.

It had been when she was sixteen that her own best friend, also a trainee in the same group of Jetta, turned on the crew and threatened to turn the ship back to a now rather crisp Earth in simple home sickness. The journey to Gliese had only begun when the girls were both two and Enya missed her home so much. She had snapped insane close to three years before hand, not realizing why Earth had been abandoned in the first place, and single handedly decided to turn her ship around. Jetta was convinced by her boyfriend Aidrieum that this was her moment to shine. Jetta was heartbroken by her friend’s turn, but by further persuasion from her own father was convinced that SHE was meant to be the hero to charge in and sway her friend’s path around.

Thus, Aidrieum and Jetta challenged Enya and Enya excepted. It had been a long and challenging fight that took course over the entire ship. Halfway through though, after an extremely tight katana duel, Aidrieum was struck down. Jetta had been aiming at Enya with her sniper rifle and saw the gory death first hand. Enya’s face and splotched in blood as she smiled at the dead corpse at her feet.*

And Jetta had lost it…

The two former friends entered another long and exhausting duel. Pushed forwards by rage Jetta lost control of herself was soon enough pushed into a trap set by her own best friend. Enya knew how to control dark and light energy alike and right in the hanger bay of the ship opened up a miniature version of a black hole the size of a mirror. And from there, further controlling the universe’s most powerful energy sores imaginable Enya pushed Jetta IN.

… … …

A blond young girl woke up in a world where water came right above her ears. A beautiful, sandy beach was what surrounded her. The purple eyed female blinked once, gazing away from the sun and further into the blue sea in front of her. Only one thought came across the teenager’s mind:

Where am I?

What was I just doing right now…

Who am I?

Name: Kaida Lacey May
    Race: Human.
    Build: 110 Ibs./ 5"4.
    Nickname/ Alias: "The Jet".

Appearance:
    Kaida is a blonde with washed out color streaks, fair skin, and unusual purple eyes. Her outfit is a leather jumpsuit. She has some iron leather plates for armor. She also has a grey, cloth hoodie. On her arms she has several casual arm cuffs and a charm bracelet.

Personality:
    Kaida is often times overconfident and reckless, however she also has a heart of gold and a huge distaste for the criminal types. Kaida is a massive thrill seeker, racing into adventure head first, sword swinging, and with a massive smirk. Kaida believes that if she is saving lives at the same time, she's getting two birds with one stone.

Abilities:
    Speed: 45 miles per hour for top running speed. She can also grab objects and dodge much faster.

Strength: She can bear up to 300 pounds of weight and can easily carry up to 200 now. She can now handle Calcator with one hand for brief moments of time.

Agility: She can bend and twist into very impressive positions. She can also fit into very tight places like wooden barrels without too much of a problem.

Endurance: Kaida can hold herself up against damage and exhaustion and keep going in combat. She can run at her top speed without ceasing for twice as long than normal and still have a small bit of energy to spare - at least enough to drag herself over to a nearby chair. She also can handle multiple scrapes and scratches without her battle performance being unhindered. She can take up to five arrows in non-vital spots and keep going, only being slowed down by a short bit. She can't pull herself past mortal or slightly above average wounds yet. So a deep cut across the head would still be a gruesome blow.

Energetic Telekinesis: Kaida can move objects the weight of up to fifty pounds using her energy power, her fingers and hands being able to telekineticly handle things up to thirty feet away. In quest threads this ability is unlimited. IN BATTLE she can only do it five times per thread or else lapse out. Permission from another player is required to move their characters and/ or their possessions at all.

Equipment:
    - Iron armor.
    - Her "v" shaped great sword.Calcator. The edges can rev like a chainsaw. Made of steel.
    - Five, serrated iron throwing knives.
    - Wooden, repeating crossbow pistol. Named*Shok.
    - Pepper spray gun loaded with an irritant canister and a poison gas canister.
    -.Steel, knuckle duster katana.
    - Cabbles and robes. Not usable in combat.
    - Hair dye kit.
    - Belt with empty gun holsters.
    - Backpack for all her belongings.

Skills:
    - Being a blonde...
    - Sword play, swords of all kinds!
    - Crack shot, particularly with gun like weapons.
    - When given a chance to step back and think, Kaida can come up with....interesting... battle plans.
    - Annoying people.
    - Unbreakable spirit!
    - Fist fighting.
    - Trained in surviving.

Weaknesses:
    - Headstrong and reckless, Kaida often times races into situations without fully thinking it through, often times getting into trouble.
    - Born and brought up in space, she is quite allergic to dust.
    - Kaida sometimes has brief memory lapses. Linked to her amnesia?

History:
    Making it brief, she woke up on a beach, toyed around in the Citadel for a while, joined the Ixian Knights, and has always been awesome doing it all. She formally had an entire different life before this, in another universe. She brought all her skills and possessions with her to Althanas - but not any of her memories.
    Last edited by The Muri; 11-18-14 at 06:20 PM.
    "So you want deliverance that fourteen years couldn't bring? Or you want to bury all the evidence so far down?" - Falling Up

Master of Magnetism
    EXP: 4,784, Level: 2
    Level completed: 93%, EXP required for next level: 216
    Level completed: 93%,
    EXP required for next level: 216
    GP

Name
    Erikar Aodhfionn
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Flame-Red
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    170 lbs., 5'10
    Job
    Assassin

View Profile
    I'll take this one.

I'm really sorry to be this blunt, BG, but 170 mph speeds for running is absolutely overpowered. I don't know how else to phrase that. You would be going almost 4 times the speed of the average cheetah, and about 60 mph over the top speed of the average car in modern day life. I ask that you tone this down to something reasonable before we go any further.

If the 170 mph was a typo, I'm sorry if I came off as abrasive, but I seriously don't know how else to put that.
    “Call a jack a jack. Call a spade a spade. But always call a whore a lady. Their lives are hard enough, and it never hurts to be polite.”

“Only priests and fools are fearless and I've never been on the best of terms with God.”
    ― Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind

I'm asking you icely
    EXP: 29,108, Level: 7
    Level completed: 27%, EXP required for next level: 5,892
    Level completed: 27%,
    EXP required for next level: 5,892
    GP

Name
    "Ayleth" Ashla Icebreaker
    Race
    Human/ Elf Hybrid
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Blue in the left, dark brown in the right
    Build
    5'6" / 109
    Job
    Vigilante

View Profile
    I was hoping you'd be able to say what speed I can go though since all the websites I research for this say differant things so I have no clue how fast I should put it for this level. I don't want to put it lower than normal, but I can certainly change the speed to the fastest I can go for this level.
    Last edited by Ashla; 11-11-14 at 03:10 PM.
    How I Shall End my Citadel Battles from Here on Out.

Those who are the most unlovable... are those who need loved the most.
    A misguided anti-hero who only wanted to make the world a better place - but did it wrong.

Master of Magnetism
    GP

Name
    Erikar Aodhfionn
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Flame-Red
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    170 lbs., 5'10
    Job
    Assassin

View Profile
    The fastest human in the real world, Usain Bolt, has the record for top foot speed at 27.44 Mph. The average human has a SPRINTING speed of 15 mph for SHORT periods of time. Averaging includes obese people, sprinters, etc etc, so 15 is a very general baseline. If your character is lithe and enduring, she might be able to sprint at 20 mph for short periods of time.

I'm not going to give you a set speed, but i'd say you have a fair bit of wiggle room.

170 is just way too much. The average is 15.
    “Call a jack a jack. Call a spade a spade. But always call a whore a lady. Their lives are hard enough, and it never hurts to be polite.”

“Only priests and fools are fearless and I've never been on the best of terms with God.”

GP

Name
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Eye Color
    Purple.
    Build
    5'4" / 114
    Job

View Profile
    Thanks for the numbers, Erikar.

Would 50 or 55 be okay?
    "So you want deliverance that fourteen years couldn't bring? Or you want to bury all the evidence so far down?" - Falling Up

Master of Magnetism
    GP

Name
    Erikar Aodhfionn
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Flame-Red
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    170 lbs., 5'10
    Job
    Assassin

View Profile
    Running as fast as a cheetah at level 2 is still *a bit* much.

>.<

GP

Name
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Eye Color
    Purple.
    Build
    5'4" / 114
    Job

View Profile
    45?

Master of Magnetism
    GP

Name
    Erikar Aodhfionn
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Flame-Red
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    170 lbs., 5'10
    Job
    Assassin

View Profile
    Sure, 45's cool.

GP

Name
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Eye Color
    Purple.
    Build
    5'4" / 114
    Job

View Profile
    Okay, I edited to that.

Due to willpower not working well with Kaida's personality and weaknesses, I added another ability in place of it. Please look this over soon?

Meanwhile, my EXP has been added and I'm ready to roll!

Innocence & Instincts
    EXP: 14,804, Level: 5
    Level completed: 14%, EXP required for next level: 5,196
    Level completed: 14%,
    EXP required for next level: 5,196
    GP

Name
    Black Shadow
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    black
    Eye Color
    black
    Build
    6'3" / 147lbs
    Job
    N/A

As requested by BlueGhost, I will approve this profile here.

It looks good, you are APPROVED!
    "The lives of others are more important than my own."
    ~Black Shadow~

"I live with the choices I have made. And though I may not be proud of what I have done, the consequences are with me every day."
    ~Black Shadow~

"Your family is still your family, no matter what they do to you. They may make you angry, push you away, or even try to kill you, but in the end, they are still your family."
    ~Black Shadow~