Blue
    Build
    5'11'', 172 lbs
    Job
    Protector of Radasanth.

View Profile

Round 1 Group 2

Round lasts for 2 weeks! Good Luck!
    2011 Althy winner for Best Comeback, Most Helpful Moderator, and Best IC Odd Couple (With Enigmatic Immortal). 2012 Althie Winner for Mr. Althanas, and best Bromance (also, with Enigmatic Immortal). 2014 Althy Winner Best Battler for Forrals Fortress.

Gisela Open Winner (First Year), Lornius Cooperate Championship 3rd Place Winner (1/2 of 'Don't Blinke!', 2nd year).

(21:41:22) Sulla: If you kill god, Nihilism fills the void, you need the ubermensch to take the place of god. Sei is the ubermensch.

EXP: 2,308, Level: 2
    Level completed: 11%, EXP required for next level: 2,692
    Level completed: 11%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,692
    GP

Name
    Devonus
    Race
    Half Elf/ Vampire
    Hair Color
    Blond,close to white
    Eye Color
    Deep Blue
    Build
    Height: 6’2” Weight:210
    Job
    Vampire, Ex Druid/ranger

View Profile
    The forest was alive with a flurry activity. Long forgotten and abandoned paths lay bare to the world as boots tread the forgotten veins of the forest. Mortals stalked the blood stained glades in numbers not seen in decades. It was an invasion, plain and simple. Some delusional fools lay outside the bounds of the forest, and they beckoned for its salvation, for its purification. With pure hearts bared they wandered the woods, seeking out some false curse, some long forgotten taint that had long ago been absorbed deep into the folds of Lindequalme's natural beauty.

“Pode must die, must be torn asunder from the world and these woods...”

The elf who lay bleeding at Devonus's feet spoke as much. How he had been brought to such a delusional belief, no one knew. Raiera itself still lay dead, barren. The Armies of Xem'Zund had left far deeper and tangible scars across the land. The dead still restlessly wandered, some even within the cursed forest. Yet some politician had decided cleansing the Red Forest was the rallying call the country needed. Perhaps he was right, it was evident from the throng of camps that dotted the outskirts of the forest that the call had attracted many a would be hero.

Now the fair and pure of heart trudged under the blood red boughs, and once again their naivete spilled their life onto the already crimson ground. This elf who claimed to speak to tree had thought he found a brother in the wood. Devonus's had come upon him, platinum blonde hair gleaming in the dark night, half pointed ears poking from the evanescent strands, just another hopeful who would make his name in this cursed wood. At least so the naive fae had believed. It was a pity, perhaps given other circumstances Devonus would have joined such a crusade.

So many years ago Devonus had thought the same. Believed this crimson visage of natures power pulsed with a curse that would need to be ripped from its roost, torn from the very tree's. To those who only passed beneath her leaves for a short time, it seems the feral power of the forest could only be brought about by some evil malcontent that pulsed through the vast root system, dripped from its sap, and wafted on the air. Each and every fiber of this forest beat blood red, forever tinged, true enough, but the ferocity, the unbridled fury to be found in the creatures that made it home? Once the druid and ranger had fell from grace, had joined the feral denizens of the wood, he had learned better.

“No my friend, that's only natural. There is no great guiding evil, the forest does not move with its on purpose driven by a forgotten one....”

Devonus knelt beside the bleeding elf, his eyes glazed in pain and confusion, gasping for breath as a large crimson wolf gnawed on his intestines. They pulsed and squirmed with spasms of blood as the Jarg'Un's fangs sunk through the grey soft flesh, the rancid smell of digesting matter permeated the air beneath the lovely scent of blood.

The cursed druid tilted his head in amusement as he ran his finger along the expiring elves hair, matted with sweat. Sharpened nails scoured flesh as the elves head was yanked back, and for a moment the scout lost to death saw clear. In awe he watched as deep blue eyes slowly smoldered to red, as mortal lips parted and carnivorous fangs filled the sadistic smile.

“This my brother, is what a true curse looks like. The creature of these woods?”

Devonus lips press against the man's ears as they whisper, tongue layered with spite and hate. Quivering voice echoing of deep seated pain and apathy.

“What ever curse they may hold, pales compared to what lurks in the darkest corners of this world...”

One last gasp escapes the elf fated for death, one last bit of agony piercing his being as savage fangs rend skin and flesh from his neck. Blood courses from his body in gouts as a soft sadistic laughter echoes in his fading mind. A sadist's lullaby for the damned.

Now there was simply the question of why the elf wandered the crimson wood alone at night. Devonus's tongue runs along his blood soaked lips with glee, savoring the taste. His hands deftly pick through the man's pockets, pulling the contents of a hunter and trapper from his pack. A woodsmen of sorts, but even they rarely ventured alone into the woods this deep. However, with a legion of misguided fools at the forests edge, it seemed only fitting to find some probing this deep. The vampire sneered and spit on the corpse as his red eyes spill over a crude map. What that map was for, he was unsure, but one way to know was to go where it guided.

Devonus raises himself from the ground, careful to insure no more blood spills upon him. His hands and lips lay coated in the crimson life blood, but at least his clothes stood free of the burgundy wine of life. Agar though, Devonus's long time companion and friend, who delightfully had ripped the man stomach in twain, was coated in gore. Bits of flesh hung from his snout as he gleefully snacked upon the dead elves flesh, long viscous strands of blood hung from his blood spattered bestial form. Though his crimson wolf's form hid the blood well in the deep canopied night of Lindequalme, it was still noticeable. It would seem tonight Devonus would have to travel these shrouded woods alone without his guardian.

With a soft caress of the wolves matted fur, Devonus strides off. Eye slowly returning to their deep ocean blue as he heads towards the spot marked on the map. A long howl echoes in his absence as Agar breaks from his feast. A lonely but proud howl, to mark the passage of a greater predator then even he. If any had watched, perhaps they would have seen a hint of worry in the creatures tilted head as he watched Devonus walk away. They also would have seen the dismissive shake of its head before it returned to its elven meal. It knew what was to be feared in these woods, Pode, or the misguided fools that hunted her, were not they.

Brawler Extrordinaire
    EXP: 8,046, Level: 3
    Level completed: 77%, EXP required for next level: 954
    Level completed: 77%,
    EXP required for next level: 954
    GP

Name
    Leoric "IronAbs" Bagua
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Ice Blue
    Build
    6'4/280
    Job
    Bar Brawler

It had been a long few days aboard the ship, called the Icebreaker, for Leoric. He had heard about an attempt to cleanse the Red forest and was rather intrigued. Everything he knew about the Red forest came from drunken stories in small taverns. Mutated wolves, wolves walking on two legs, plant life that could come alive and eat you, Poison, and the fact that anything entered the forest never left it the way it went in.

There was a nice paycheck in this for him and so it originally piqued his interest. However, on the way across the ocean he had begun thinking about the mutated wolves and the fact some walk on two legs. It had caused him to think about Sinovera, She was cursed just like the wolves in the forest, Maybe just maybe, there was a cure out there that could help her control her feral nature. After all it had almost killed him close to two times now. If he wanted to keep doing missions with her he was going to need some help.

“Leoric!” One of the sailors called out from above.

“yeah?” Leoric called back as he slowly stood up, allowing the docile brown tones of the wood to become just a blur in his vision, He didn't particularly fair well on the open sea.

“Captain said we are only a little bit before we reach the Shoreline. I figured I would let you know so you could get ready to disembark” The young sailor beamed at Leoric as he climbed the ladder out from below deck. The cool sea air gently kissed Leoric's skin as his head began to spin even more readily then it had been below deck.

“Thanks Kid, I appreciate it” Leoric said as he ran his hand through his own hair and stared up at the sky. The open air was rather chilly but it was nothing Leoric couldn't handle. The sea sick bar brawler walked up to the captain. The captain looked like he had spent a few too many coins on his personal food reserves, he was rather portly. On the other hand his arms looked like they were made of solid muscle. He would be a worthy fight for Leoric if they ever had the opportunity to go toe to toe. Leoric burped as he looked down at the map.

“Open sea doesn't suit you well does it?” Asked the captain without looking up from the map.

“It suits me well enough for what it needs to do.” Leoric replied as he fought back the urge to puke.

“I know why a bunch of you are going to the Red forest, but I can't for the life of me peg why you are going. You don't seem like a brainless mercenary and I cant see you personally gaining anything out of this exchange... so why? Why put yourself through hell just to get a job?”

“Well...” Leoric sighed as he looked up and matched the captains gaze. “... To be honest I am putting myself through hell just so I can help a special someone get out of their hell. They are cursed and I want to see if I can't find a cure for their curse in that forest. Plus I get to see firsthand all these mutated monsters.”

“And the pay is good too right?” The captain smirked trying to ignore the obvious soft side of the Brawler.

“The pay is very good” A smirk crept across Leoric's lips mere seconds before he ran for the edge of the boat and spewed into the water.

“That someone must really be worth it to you eh?”

“We have been through quite a few near death adventures together and I just want to help her out the best I can. If this place can cause curses I am sure there has to be a way to reverse said curse”

“Well I hope you find what you are looking for out there. Just don't get cursed yourself in the process okay?” The captain said as he flashed a concerned look.

“Don't worry, its going to take a little bit more then a curse to kill me” the brawler smirked while on the inside he was worried.

The ship was making its final preparations to dock as the druids and mercenaries that were hired to assist all assembled and went over the plan to get to base camp. It wasn't long before the whole crew had set off on their way.

The sea air slowly wafted away as the decrepit smell of the Red forest began to feel Leoric's lungs. It burned, it smelt disgusting, Leoric wished he was back on the boat, seasick. Unfortunately he had signed up to take part in the cleansing of the forest. If they could cleanse this curse then he could find a way to cleanse another curse.

Leoric paused to catch his breath, this trek was taxing on him for some reason, when he looked up he saw another ghostly grey wolf. It was just staring at him through the tainted forest's edge. It didn't move, it didn't blink, and worst of all no one else seemed to notice it. Leoric bit his tongue and kept walking forward with the group, It wasn't long before they arrived at camp and immediately requests and orders were being barked out.

“Volunteers for the scouting? We need a good idea of what we are getting at here. Skills in tracking and observation are necessary. If o volunteers come forth I will start giving orders.” One of the Druids barked. Leoric walked over to him huffing and puffing with sweat beading down his face.

“Leoric reporting for scout duty ser. I can track and am highly observant of my surroundings. I also can protect the scout group.” he said between breaths

“Mister Leoric, we have no booze here. I hope you understand that.” he narrowed his eyes as Leoric's reputation quite handily preceded him.

“I am here to assist, not to drink.” Leoric said as he stood up right and composed himself.
    Last edited by Leoric; 02-16-15 at 10:09 PM.

Innocence & Instincts
    EXP: 14,804, Level: 5
    Level completed: 14%, EXP required for next level: 5,196
    Level completed: 14%,
    EXP required for next level: 5,196
    GP

Name
    Black Shadow
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    black
    Eye Color
    black
    Build
    6'3" / 147lbs
    Job
    N/A

"Daddy! Help!" Espoir's five year old voice rang out throughout the house. It was a meer second before the father, a man dressed in all black, Black Shadow, burst into her room, bow drawn and arrow ready to fly. With a slip if his fingers, the Bladesinger Bow created a lovely sound, and an arrow pierced the heart of a twisted wolf like creature.

Why? They have never traveled this far. Black Shadow thought examining the target.

Espoir ran over and hugged her father, tears dripping from her eyes. She was afraid, that was evident in her eyes. The black clad figure bent down, comforting the little girl. He knew that if they were here once, they would return again. Black Shadow grabbed Espoir and picked her up, taking her to the kitchen. Upon the table was a flyer and a map, both handed out to him on his previous trip to the marketplace.

If it means keeping my little girl safe, then I'm in.

It was a quick journey to the camp, and when he arrived people were everywhere. Some were giving orders while others were being ordered. An average military base.

“Volunteers for the scouting? We need a good idea of what we are getting at here. Skills in tracking and observation are necessary. If no volunteers come forth I will start giving orders.” A voice rang out, easily distinguishable from the rest. Black Shadow's specialty was of course scouting. What else do you Expect from a ninja?

Walking up to the Druid, Black Shadow attempted to communicate with sign language. For the first time he was able to be understood. "I can help scout. I am stealthy and a good tracker"

"Ah, and your name is?" The Druid asked.

"I don't have a name."

"Fine. We will just call you... Shadow," he said with a smirk, trying to insult him. "You and Leoric over here go together." He said, pointing to a man who appeared to be able to hold his own in a fight. "Any others for the scouting?"
    Last edited by black shadow; 02-18-15 at 08:01 AM.
    "The lives of others are more important than my own."
    ~Black Shadow~

"I live with the choices I have made. And though I may not be proud of what I have done, the consequences are with me every day."
    ~Black Shadow~

"Your family is still your family, no matter what they do to you. They may make you angry, push you away, or even try to kill you, but in the end, they are still your family."
    ~Black Shadow~

EXP: 965, Level: 1
    Level completed: 49%, EXP required for next level: 1,035
    Level completed: 49%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,035
    GP

Name
    Kindred
    Race
    Kindred
    Hair Color
    Silver
    Eye Color
    Ethereal Blue and Purple
    Build
    5'5 and 8'0
    Job
    Death Incarnate

The swaying of the boat was an unwelcome wake-up call for the gray-skinned Drow. She felt as if her skin should have been a sickening green colour with how poor her sea-legs were. For the few days she had been aboard the ship she hadn't been able to gain any at all, so each day had been as miserable as the last. She turned over in her hammock that was located in the main area of the ship, where many other people had been set up. She thanked her lucky stars that she had been able to sleep in a hammock instead of the damp, wooden floor beneath her. She found the rocking of a hammock much more agreeable than laying on the ground with a large amount of dirty, sweaty man that constantly rolled as the boat swayed. As she attempted to fall back asleep to hide from her nausea, however, she heard a call from the deck above.

“There's land captain!” A young, high voice called. Sinovera groaned in annoyance at having to now get up from her sick-induced sleep. She rose to an unsteady seated position on her hammock, immediately regretting it as her head spun. Her head spun so much that she hadn't noticed the man that had been laying underneath her and stepped on him. She jumped and sat back in her hammock as the balding, burly man let out a growl.

“Whatch where you're steppin' harlot,” the short man growled at her as he got up from the floor. The Drow stared at him for only a moment before putting her soft, small foot on the small of his back and using her sheer leg-strength to push him over. He went down with a surprised cry that was cut short as the sound of cartilage snapping invaded her ears. His nose had made a hard impact with the floor, which made the Drow smile despite herself.

She quickly gathered her things and ran to the safety of the upper deck, not wanting to deal with a full-on fight with a man that would easily fall beneath her. If she fought she generally liked a challenge. As she entered the sunlight she was forced to block her light-sensitive eyes. Luckily the sun had risen opposite from her destination. As she looked, however, she found that the sun wouldn't have been able to be seen if it had. For, far above the blood, red leaves of the trees was a thick curtain of nearly black clouds that constantly flashed with light and boomed with sound.

Her hands shook very slightly with the nerves that had been pricking at her ever since she had stepped aboard the ship. The wolf within her belonged to solid, soft land. So she had a natural uneasiness about going on an oddly stiff surface that was only held up by water. Then, with the added notion, of traveling to a land that has been sick with a violent curse was all the more nerve-racking to her. She was no stranger to cursed things; though it was normally a single creature, or an entire cult. This curse affected an entire forest and its beings. So despite the large number of people traveling into the forest, Sinovera wasn't confident that there were going to be many living through the cleansing.

Sinovera herself hadn't come for the sole purpose of purifying the forest, however; she had come for an innate curiosity that had overtaken her when she had first heard the rumors that surrounded the Red Forest. The one thing that had made her insanely curious was the mutated wolves that were rumored to run around the forest. She gave herself no hope of finding a cure to her curse, but she did give hope to perhaps finding a powerful mutated wolf to befriend and perhaps bring back with her.

Not long after Sinovera's eyes had finally adjusted to the bright nature of the day had they made port amongst a few other ships that had arrived before them. The fishy, salty smell of the sea was quickly overpowered by the scent of unbathed men, women, and a rancid-smelling forest. She fought the urge to cover her sensitive nose as she stepped onto solid ground. Instead of feeling relieved, however, she only felt uneasiness as she looked at the ooze-covered ground.

She blinked her mismatched eyes at the red-tinted goo that covered the ground. She thanked her sense in wearing shoes that day before finally looking around and taking in her surroundings beyond the crowd at the port. She instantly felt a chill run down her spine as she looked at the treeline. She found herself surmising that one did not need the eyes of an Elf to see the pure evil and putrefaction that had overtaken the forst.

Instead of the beautiful green of a thriving, healthy forest, the forest forest was a sickly blood red. Along with this unnatural colour, the ground and trees were constantly oozing like an infectious wound in the skin of the world. Within the dimly lit trees Sinovera could see faintly glowing figures. She could keenly feel their gaze on her and the others that had traveled to their home. The Drow felt herself give off a little growl before turning around to come fact to face with a Sun Elf.

He was the typical specimen, long, lithe, with an air of superiority about him. He also wore the typical garb of a forest-dwelling Elf. The loose-fitting green and brown toned garb of a Druid. Sinovera held back another growl from being startled by him as she squared her shoulders.

“You're the first Drow I've seen at this gathering,' he said with no venom in his soft voice, which was odd for the lighter-skinned Elves. She watched him as his nostrils flared as he looked her over with narrowed eyes. “You have the appearance of a Drow, but I sense the spirit of a wolf within you,” he offered her a soft smile. “You must be Sinovera,” he said as he tilted forward at his hip joint in a very small bow.

“I do believe that is my title; but how, may I ask, did you come across it Druid?” She was obviously taken aback by yet another person she had come across in her travels that knew her before she even had a chance to say something.

“You have been traveling with the one known as Leoric, have you not?” He offered her a smirk before letting his unnaturally green eyes travel to the man in question. “His exploits tend to travel by mouth at a very fast rate,”

Sinovera let out a small, annoyed, grunt at this. She did not enjoy the thought of people thinking that she was just another “conquest” of Leoric's. He had been getting a bit better since they had been traveling together, but he still gave lewd stares to women, and he still got so drunk that he couldn't see straight. “I will give an assumption that I shall be put into a group with the brawler?” She asked, her voice a monotone.

“You would be correct in that assumption,” the Druid chuckled before motioning her to go to her teammates before running off in another direction to yell at some other occupants of the camp.

The she-wolf let out a small sigh before walking her way towards the tall, rugged brawler. “Greetings once again, Leoric. It would appear that you and I have been assigned to a team,” she said as she looked up into his ice blue eyes. After a few moments of eye contact she turned to the equally as tall, but certainly more lanky, man that stood beside him. “What shall I address you as?”

EXP: 2,308, Level: 2
    Level completed: 11%, EXP required for next level: 2,692
    Level completed: 11%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,692
    GP

Name
    Devonus
    Race
    Half Elf/ Vampire
    Hair Color
    Blond,close to white
    Eye Color
    Deep Blue
    Build
    Height: 6’2” Weight:210
    Job
    Vampire, Ex Druid/ranger

View Profile
    The forest pulsed with virulent life as the vampire strode through the forest. Like so many of natures cruel but loving haven's, Lindequalme coursed with violence and beauty in equal measure beneath soft light of moon and star. Under the boughs of branches that stretched out above, the dark folds of the forest hummed with life. The crimson red vines of the Ruilserk writhed and grasped from their homes amongst the rocks, seeking out the fresh blood that brought a flush of red to Devonus's otherwise pale skin.

There was a spring in the forgotten druid's step, a soft tune hummed on his lip, to still the hate that clambered at his soul to roar free. Trespassers walked his beloved wood with ill intent, and some bestial part of him yearned to plunge out of the forest, and into the haven of the camps from which the blasphemer's poured. Perhaps were Devonus hungrier, he would have done just that. A pale skinned, fair haired demon summoned from the pits of the forest to end their foolhardy endeavors before they could make headway.

Of course the fool's would assume I am but another of “Pode's” corrupt cursed denizens. How foolishly they assume she holds such sway.

Devonus smiled to himself as he looked down to the crude map. The curse that pumped through his veins came from outside the forest. Brought down upon his prideful frame so many years ago on soft, velvet lips. The only marks left by this forest upon his lithe half-elven frame, were the scars of a foolish mortals dreams, and the keen, refined, intellect and senses of one who lived and hunted amongst the proud predators of this forest.
    That was not to say the Death Song of Pode did not sing in his veins. Nay, it was carried on a whispered tune in forgotten memories. It was a primal song, its beat echoed on the hunting birds caw, the lone wolf's howl. It ebbed and flowed with the seasons, and beckoned the dead druid on. In his mind's ear he could hear his mother's soft soothing voice and the nursery rhyme's of his youth.

“Come dance in the dark, come dance in deaths den,
    so sings Pode in Lindequalmë
    She sings a song, a song of much sin
    So sings Pode in Lindequalmë

Its a song of sadness,
    of innocence long gone
    Its a song of madness
    of nature gone wrong.

Its a song of hate
    of times long forgotten
    Its a song of rape
    Of elf hearts gone rotten....,

The druid couldn’t help but stop and laugh, having after all these years realized such a line was hidden within a simple children's diddy. He supposed it was only fitting for some bastardized elven song, probably devised in a backwoods logging village on the outskirts of the forest. Of course elve's given their long lives, were not known to sugar-coat things. Even for their children, such crude language was usually above their high tongue. Lindequalme often brought out the worst and craven thoughts of those who came near it.

That night would be no different. As Devonus arrived at the marked spot he couldn’t help but let a small bit of the tune escape his lips. Silent glee whispering from his lips as he examined the camp.

“Come dance in the dark, come dance in death's den...,”

It had seemed that some poor souls would be coming to do just that. It was a hasty camp, two small tents hastily pitched, with a small fire pit set in the center. It was meager, merely a way point for those who would pass this way, but it had yet to be really touched. Only one bedroll lay rolled out within one of the tents, the ashes within the pit forming but a small pile, the charred remains of branches laying within, though a large pile of kindling and timber lay nearby.

More fools like the elf were coming, and from the note hastily scrawled and tied to the spit over the fire, it would be soon. The druids outside the forest had seen fit to send woodsmen into the wood, to prepare for the rest of the parties to follow. They were fools to send untested souls not familiar with the wood this deep. Though they were certainly more prepared than the common adventurers that normally made the venture, Lindequalme was far from common.

Devonus calmly rested himself on a rock next to the pit, and began piling tinder and his victims note within it. He calmed his heart as he sparked the fire to life with a flint. His deep blue eyes finally settled, all the red being washed away from the lost blood lust, as he watched it smolder to life. The hastily scrawled words of returning should the group arrive before him, and warning against the creature of the wood slowly drifting away in smoke. Devonus cocked his head in mild amusement as he read each of the words as their devoured, amber holes spotting the page...

Scouting farther in....

Be wary of Ruilse....... Crimson .. suck blood, ane..

Fealo.....sou....blossoms....................... Must destroy plan...

Grove of Dur.....gen,......... south....
    ….

The last of the words floated away , ash on the late evening wind, as the fire roared to life. The warmth washed over Devonus as he lost himself in thought. He wondered just who would be joining him for the evening’s dance. His cold heart raced with delight as he washed the remaining blood from his hands with water left near-by to douse the fire. The crimson blood seeped into the forest ground, invisibly melding into the maroon forest bed. He wondered how much more blood would join his before the night was done. How many more times he would have to wash delicious sanguine liquid from his pale finger tips.

Brawler Extrordinaire
    EXP: 8,046, Level: 3
    Level completed: 77%, EXP required for next level: 954
    Level completed: 77%,
    EXP required for next level: 954
    GP

Name
    Leoric "IronAbs" Bagua
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Ice Blue
    Build
    6'4/280
    Job
    Bar Brawler

Leoric let out a deep breath as he slowly blinked, beautiful, ice blue, eyes meeting Sinovera's.

“It would appear so, and going into a forest such as this? I welcome your company. I feel safer knowing you will be there.” He smirked, his words were only laced with some sarcasm. He was happy she was there. She would get to see the horrors that he saw, but the thing that worried Leoric was far more troubling. What if Sin lost control of her feral side and charged at him again? Would he be able to daze her as easy as before? Who knows what other effects the forest may have on her? In the end Leoric was going to keep a close eye on Sinovera as they traveled ahead.

“And you, I see that you don't speak,” Leoric said as he finally turned to acknowledge his other companion. “Seeing as you can't holler for help, just keep up with us, try not to get too separated. I am not here to babysit.”

“Scouts, looks like this is all we are getting. It is time for you to move out and report back in a few hours on what you have found. You will be meeting a guide that will take you to your ultimate destination.” The elf said as he handed Leoric a piece of parchment with a loose map scrawled on it. “That will take you to your guide. Don't keep him waiting, who knows what is in there.”

Leoric quickly handed the map to Sinovera, he figured she would be better at following it. He turned around staring intently into the forest. Red looming eyes mingled with the, dark, crimson color of the forest. The stench from earlier was even more pronounced to him now that he was steeling his soul to walk inside such a corrupted place. He felt scared... this was something new to him, he didn't want to enter the forest. His body was frozen in spot, his feet felt cold, his eyes were wide. The bar brawler shook his head abruptly from left to right and turned to his two companions.

“Shall we?”

Screw You, Andy.
    EXP: 233,561, Level: 20
    Level completed: 0%, EXP required for next level: 0
    Level completed: 0%,
    EXP required for next level: 0
    GP

Name
    Sei Orlouge
    Race
    Mystic
    Hair Color
    Orange
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'11'', 172 lbs
    Job
    Protector of Radasanth.

View Profile
    Blackshadow has been disqualified for not meeting the 24 hour deadline.
    2011 Althy winner for Best Comeback, Most Helpful Moderator, and Best IC Odd Couple (With Enigmatic Immortal). 2012 Althie Winner for Mr. Althanas, and best Bromance (also, with Enigmatic Immortal). 2014 Althy Winner Best Battler for Forrals Fortress.

Gisela Open Winner (First Year), Lornius Cooperate Championship 3rd Place Winner (1/2 of 'Don't Blinke!', 2nd year).

(21:41:22) Sulla: If you kill god, Nihilism fills the void, you need the ubermensch to take the place of god. Sei is the ubermensch.

Screw You, Andy.
    EXP: 233,561, Level: 20
    Level completed: 0%, EXP required for next level: 0
    Level completed: 0%,
    EXP required for next level: 0
    GP

Name
    Sei Orlouge
    Race
    Mystic
    Hair Color
    Orange
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'11'', 172 lbs
    Job
    Protector of Radasanth.

View Profile
    Group 2 is now completely eliminated.