Black
    Eye Color
    Russet
    Build
    5'4" / 129 lb.
    Job
    Witch

View Profile
    Water Stones: At my last approval, I was given to understand that this was treated as a single school, since the two applications were relatively low in power, and the base spell had no major applications except to "create" water that had previously existed. If the new application (Running Water) is too powerful to include in the school, I can back down the power or lose Running Water completely.

Emet: Essentially, the golem has a steel-strength weapon made of the same stuff he is. If it's separated from him, it falls to dust, same as any other part.

Umbral Anchor: Would this work better if it ties the stone to its target in such a way that it follows with them when they teleport or plane shift? As in, if the target teleports while a Shadow Stone is affecting them, the Stone teleports with them and continues to affect them for the remaining duration. I could also drop the plane shifting part, if necessary.

I know it's more powerful than is strictly allowed overall, but I wasn't sure how powerful to make these new abilities, since I hadn't seen many/any like them before. I'll work with you as needed to get the new abilities in line.
    Current Threads
    Clean and Clear (Solo)

Recently Finished Threads
    Through Forge and Flame (Solo, 77)
    The Rubric: Remeberin Garthabel (1)
    The Memory Man (Closed to Ataraxis, Twylith, and Chucklecut, 68)
    The Fated Embrace (Closed to Vortimo, NSFW, 51)

Wide eyed & bushy tailed
    EXP: 59,008, Level: 10
    Level completed: 46%, EXP required for next level: 5,992
    Level completed: 46%,
    EXP required for next level: 5,992
    GP

Name
    Remedy Blue

Quote Originally Posted by Zook Murnig View Post
    Water Stones: At my last approval, I was given to understand that this was treated as a single school, since the two applications were relatively low in power, and the base spell had no major applications except to "create" water that had previously existed. If the new application (Running Water) is too powerful to include in the school, I can back down the power or lose Running Water completely.
    Yeah, I can see why that decision was made however I think they should be separate. If you had one stone that burst water, another that caused a lot of water to fall on someone, and another a jet of water I’d agree. When they produce ice and steam then we’re pushing the definition.

Waterstones
    Alma maintains a ready supply of her signature waterstones, usually between 10 and 20.
    I take this to mean she can use those waterstone attacks between 10 and 20 times a thread?