----
    Race
    whatever the situation requires
    Hair Color
    ---
    Eye Color
    ---

Bard's quests

Your attention please, allows me to introduce myself, I’m a man of wealth and taste… no, seriously, there are a few things regarding Bard, which might be helpful to understand. The general purpose of Bard, and the reason why I created him, is to help facilitate quests with other writers on this site. Bard is not a character in any sense of the word, and I will not be treating him as such. Bard’s purpose is to help develop and assist in theme and plot development, along with the various schema and props associated with their development and maintenance. Given this therefore, this thread will serve as the primary location for all thread developments in which Bard is responsible for, as well as the recruitment for said plots. If you wish to think of them as missions, quests, chapters, etc, to better understand what I am referring to, then by all means please do so.

1. Protecting the Steward
    (To become active August 25)

Requested participants 2 to 3 writers

Plot:
    Every nation, no matter its size and form, has certain individuals, who through skill and the proper application of whit influence the economy of that nation more than most. Within the small human nation of Andvall, Sir. Lukas Arthrodain, is one such individual. When Lukas the lame, as he is oft called, speaks on money matters or the proper handling of property, men listen. Thrust into leadership of his father’s estates at an early age, this 29 year old currently holds a reputation as a fair moneylender, and a forthright business man. It is equally widely known that just a stride ago (ten days), a group of assassins tried to kill him. Two of these were slain, while two fled. As a consequence, Arthrodain, is seeking for a few brave and stalwart sellswords to further augment his household guard.

Player selection will not be on a first come, first accepted basis. I do request two items to be mentioned when responding: a brief explanation of how one learned of the request for cellswords; and either one’s character sheet, or a brief cummery of the individuals powers and abilities. If anyone has any questions or concerns, they can post them here, or PM Bard, thank you.

EXP: 3,312, Level: 2
    Level completed: 44%, EXP required for next level: 1,688
    Level completed: 44%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,688
    GP

Name
    Alberdyne Cormyr
    Race
    Psionic/Demon Slayer/Tamer
    Hair Color
    Bald
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    5'5"/200lbs
    Job
    Demon Slayer

View Profile
    Consider me thoroughly interested as we've discussed in chat mate I look forward to working with you!
    ~Level 2~

~Level 1~

~Level 0~

I am no Hero.-Saying

You see enough shit in the world to become broken yourself.-Saying

Fists of Fury
    EXP: 29,216, Level: 7
    Level completed: 28%, EXP required for next level: 5,784
    Level completed: 28%,
    EXP required for next level: 5,784
    GP

Name
    (Sir) John Albert Cromwell
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Sandy blonde, falls around his shoulders barely
    Eye Color
    blue
    Build
    7'8", 593lbs
    Job
    Armored brute, mercenary, blacksmith

View Profile
    Let's do it sign me up
    'nature denied me claws and fangs, so I tore the earth apart, forging them of iron and crafting them of steel'

Althanas' Fitiest Fiter (2015-2016)

got an ingot of titanium
    http://www.althanas.com/world/showth...osed-to-Logan)