She laughed so loud it hurt her sides, but she was ecstatic She’d survived something unbelievable. She took a moment to compose herself. After she settled down she continued to wriggle to break herself free, struggling to bring herself any further up. She was frustrated, she had come this far only to have trouble finishing the job. It seems her laughing fit had caused the dirt to wiggle loose and fill in around her body. She was stuck, and that's when it started to rain. "Oh fuck," She looked around as much as she could with half of her still buried. She realized she was near the bottom of a hill, and with the water coming down she noticed the mud starting to form and slide directly at her.

"Oh god help me! Please anyone help me!" the panic had set in again. Her arms flailed about, desperately looking for something to grab hold of The ground was too slick to serve as leverage to pull herself out, and she was too weary to brute force her way through it. "Help me now!" She shouted and felt a tingling spark through her body. She assumed she was losing the feeling in her limbs and was struggling to keep her morale up. She had lost. She was filled with dread and despair as the mud began to slide down, clinging around her and slowly burying her once more as she flailed about and sank into the muck once more. Her sight was obscured as she sank deeper, taking one last gasp as she was enveloped by the earth. Eventually she was so uncomfortable she couldn't hold her breath any longer and she gasped for air. The mud flooded into her mouth and she began to choke on it. She choked and began to thrash about expecting to pass out at any moment. She was in so much pain she couldn't bear it... but she didn’t lose consciousness. She was surprised to see she was still alive and was so terribly confused. She had no time to ponder this and let her fear grow, for a hand plunged into the muck and grasped hers.