Thread: I'm a Harmless Flower (Who Will Send You to Your Doom) (Level 1)(Hurray!)

EXP: 75, Level: 1
    Level completed: 4%, EXP required for next level: 1,925
    Level completed: 4%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,925
    GP

Name
    Enrapture Flower
    Race
    Flower
    Hair Color
    Petals: Alternating Red and Blue with Purple dots
    Eye Color
    Disk: Red, Blue & Purple Swirly shape
    Build
    2' Tall; Unknown Weight

View Profile

I'm a Harmless Flower (Who Will Send You to Your Doom) (Level 1)(Hurray!)

Name: Enrapture Flower
    Nickname: Lure Flower
    Race: … Flower?
    Height: 2’
    Weight: I don’t know never weighed myself
    Personality: I’m a plant, I just sit there and grow, though I do tend to lure people to their doom.

History: I’ve been sitting in this forest since I was born, though I did take over someone’s mind just so I can travel more.

Appearance: I’ve got a center that is swirly with the colors; red, blue, and purple. My petals are alternating red and blue with purple dots. Surrounding me is a vine that acts almost like a cage. I don’t have leaves.

Skills: Luring people into my trap

Abilities:
    Hypnosis – One look at the center of my flower and you will be hypnotized to draw closer, unless you notice the strange sensation and have a strong enough will to break it.

Entangling Vines – Once you get near me, you will be entangled in my vines that is as strong as flax. They surround you and try to tie you down.

Chemical Shower – After you are entangled in my vines, you will be showered with my chemicals that I use to break you down into food for myself, Only people with chemical resistance and hazmat suits can resist being broken down. Though it takes a few days for you to be digested.

Weapons: Um guess my harmless looks… Yeah that’s all

Familiar:
    Name: James
    Age: I don’t know nor do I care though he looks to be about 14
    Race: Human
    Height: Looks to be 5’4
    Weight: Looks to be 145lbs

Personality: … He just carries me where I want to go, I make sure he is well fed in return, he doesn’t do much else since I control him.

Appearance: Young man, black hair, brown clouded eyes, wears brown, dirty, torn cloths, no shoes.

Skills: Walking

Abilities: Um Walking?

Weapons: Me! Oh and he carries a water can to keep the ground in my pot wet.
    I shall capture your attention, lure you in, then eat you.

In The Eye of a Hurricane
    EXP: 62,578, Level: 10
    Level completed: 78%, EXP required for next level: 2,422
    Level completed: 78%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,422
    GP

Name
    Vincent Cain (OOC just call me Fred)
    Race
    Earthling
    Hair Color
    Sandy Blonde
    Eye Color
    Saphire
    Build
    six foot four and slim build
    Job
    Badass motherfucker

Hello and welcome to the site! Sorry about the wait, I needed to think about your abilities. I'm gonna approve you, just be careful with how you play up the acid skill.

Approved
    There is a darkness in you. In all of us, probably. Beasts we keep chained. Ordinary men have to keep the chains strong, for if we let the beast loose then society will turn upon us with fiery vengeance. Kings though...well, who is there to turn upon them? So the chains are made of straw. It is the curse of kings, Helikaon, that they can become monsters. And they invariably do.

Rayleigh is pretty chill. ♥